Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
I was wondering if it was just Conner being the usual noise maker. Now it seems he may be making noise for a good result vs just making noise to get people's goat.
Yeah I think fighters are just getting tired of UFC bullying them as if they are disposable. Conor leaving UFC will make them lose tons of money as him and Ronda are the biggest PPV draws currently. I do kind of hate how UFC is ran more like WWE than a real sport since this was all about promotions to UFC, but to Conor is was about disturbing his training (I am sure he knows this rematch with Nate is very important to his career). Fighters have been complaining about this for years and I could see how rough it could be to stop training to fly from Iceland to Vegas, but to UFC they don’t care… I am not sure if Conor knew this promotion was coming or if it was a unexpected request.

Even GSP wants to come back, but won’t because of the Reebok deal. I am sure he was getting over $200K+ a fight in endorsements alone and now he may get $20K from Reebok.