Thread: Happy 420....love it or hate it CO is Benefiting (Stats)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Gold Member

Re: Happy 420....love it or hate it CO is Benefiting (Stats)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    How is this any different than alcohol or cigarettes that are also legal and sold on every corner? Taxed same way and also a drug....yet left up to the adult choice.

The medical argument is over man, as it is sold as recreational here in Colorado….the people voted it in. So nobody has to hide behind a “medical” card anymore and they do admit they do it to get high….again same as alcohol or cigarettes. You’ve always been a man of making our own decisions, so I don’t get why you are still so against weed…to the point of hating it.

I also do not think anyone complains of a drug test other than the fact that a person should be able to get high off the clock and not be punished because a “half life” of a drug is longer than another. Now someone comes in high to work they should be fired, but not for something they did the night before that has worn off. This is also why the cocaine problem is so bad; people know it gets out of your system in a few days.

Either way the point here was even though people hate it, it is helping our state big time and I am happy for that as I feel people will smoke whether it is legal or not. I never said the drug was awesome though…just said it is awesome all the money CO is making of it. Of course EVERY drug has its downside, but people know that when they make that choice. Heck cigarettes say right on label they will kill you and millions still buy them.

Plus you live in Nevada anyways, so doesn’t even really effect you Plus isn’t Nevada known for its own bad vice called gambling!
    the potheads from Washington were running around here a while back getting people to sign two different bills. one for the legalization of pot and the other was against firearms.

they really pissed me off. it is now my mission to see cocaine become legal before weed. lol!

Re: Happy 420....love it or hate it CO is Benefiting (Stats)

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    the potheads from Washington were running around here a while back getting people to sign two different bills. one for the legalization of pot and the other was against firearms.

they really pissed me off. it is now my mission to see cocaine become legal before weed. lol!
    They must have looked silly rolling with pots on there head

Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!