Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy 420....love it or hate it CO is Benefiting (Stats)

Gold Member

Re: Happy 420....love it or hate it CO is Benefiting (Stats)

I am sorry Nate.
    Last edited by #1Townie; Fri Apr 22nd, 2016 at 09:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    holy shit Nate you just turned into a cock sucker real quick.

kind of pathetic. what are you 10 years old?
    Back to old Townie....oh well was cool while it lasted....back to everyone hating you

Edit: Now I see why nobody makes threads on here anymore. Well I tried and got reminded why 95% of just lerk and do not post.
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Apr 22nd, 2016 at 08:30 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Hey, I gave you honest discussion and opinion. That's why I don't comment on heated topics anymore. I'm too opinionated on many topics, and my views never align with the status quo of beliefs...

As far as being a sore loser. No worries here. It's all SNAFU as usual in my eyes...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Hey, I gave you honest discussion and opinion. That's why I don't Poston heated topics anymore. I'm too opinionated on many topics, and my views never align with the status quo of beliefs...
    I was fine with you man, it was Townie having to go to name calling me a "cocksucker".

I hope you know I was just having a conversation too and then just posted pics to be funny like you did. I never got offended by what you said and never intended to piss you off....I am just very opinionated as well You came at me with your opinions and beliefs and I can respect that, but when people go to name calling then it is just not worth the drama and reminds me why I shouldn't post as much either.....

I actually was happy to get a nice debate going like we had because it is always dead around here.
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Apr 22nd, 2016 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Democracy is further defined as a: "government by the people; especially : rule of the majority b: "a government in which the supreme power is vested in the people and exercised by them directly or indirectly through a system of representation usually involving periodically held free elections."

P.S. There you go again, forgetting about how you said alcohol and weed are similar to you......yet does not sound that way because people have not been "sober" as long as alcohol has been legal in CO
    I missed the P.S. of your post.

Alcohol and weed are similar to me because of my profession. However, I do view them separately, in that alcohol for the most part is just a vice. I view Marijuana as a narcotic and always will...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I missed the P.S. of your post.

Alcohol and weed are similar to me because of my profession. However, I do view them separately, in that alcohol for the most part is just a vice. I view Marijuana as a narcotic and always will...
    We just have to agree to disagree then because I will never feel that Alcohol is safer than Marijuana.

Gold Member

I was fine with you man, it was Townie having to go to name calling me a "cocksucker".

I hope you know I was just having a conversation too and then just posted pics to be funny like you did. I never got offended by what you said and never intended to piss you off....I am just very opinionated as well You came at me with your opinions and beliefs and I can respect that, but when people go to name calling then it is just not worth the drama and reminds me why I shouldn't post as much either.....

I actually was happy to get a nice debate going like we had because it is always dead around here.
    well come on dude. you just went off like a child. it was a good talk until you went off with the i win so screw you posts. so yeah I called you a cock sucker. it was pretty childish way to turn the thread.

it was highly disrespectful and uncalled-for.

Gold Member

We just have to agree to disagree then because I will never feel that Alcohol is safer than Marijuana.
    no one has said alcohol is safer. not once.

no one has said alcohol is safer. not once.
    And nobody replies to your posts..get the hint man!

This was a discussion I was having with Black Knight because he at least refrains from name calling and just brings his opinions....not sure why you ALWAYS have to get involved....you don't even live in CO.

P.S. The "I win", was the voter for legal Marijuana...duh! BK got that as he replied back how he did vote.
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Apr 22nd, 2016 at 09:05 AM.

Gold Member

And nobody replies to your posts..get the hint man!

This was a discussion I was having with Black Knight because he at least refrains from name calling and just brings his opinions....not sure why you ALWAYS have to get involved....you don't even live in CO.

P.S. The "I win", was the voter for legal Marijuana...duh! BK got that as he replied back how he did vote.
    wooooow. simmer down dude. seriously. go smoke some weed.

you know mood swings is a part of being a pot head. just relax.

wooooow. simmer down dude. seriously. go smoke some weed.

you know mood swings is a part of being a pot head. just relax.
    You are just a jerk and it has been talked about it on this board over and over....yet when others do it you play the "good guy card"..where is that "Ban Townie" thread so you can read it again about how many people feel about you.

I was one of the few fools that backed you up, but now I see it was a mistake....oh well....take care buddy.

Gold Member

You are just a jerk and it has been talked about it on this board over and over....yet when others do it you play the "good guy card"..where is that "Ban Townie" thread so you can read it again about how many people feel about you.

I was one of the few fools that backed you up, but now I see it was a mistake....oh well....take care buddy.
    omg fucking relax dude! breathe!

bro it was a simple conversation. I didn't attack you. I pointed out with a bit of harsh language that you went total asshole on a simple conversation.

just relax guy. I am not testing your manhood.

Can we go back to pictures?

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Why doesn't anybody ever bump the "For The Love of Sexy Women" thread.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    because it's too much if a pain in the ass to post pics?

I've got more flavor than a packet of macaroni.

Because you touch yourself at night... lol

I'd say The Chive has a lot to do with it..
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

When I was in the military, what concerned me most about drug tests was false positive results. I've heard that if you eat a poppy seed roll or muffin, it can cause you to test positive for opiates. And I have heard that taking Advil can cause you to test positive for amphetamines. I also worried about going to parties or concerts where people were smoking weed because of second-hand exposure.

I was probably overly-cautious - but once I got a senior promotion and was approaching retirement eligibility, I didn't want to take any chances.

How would you like to get roundhouse kicked with a motorcycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    When I was in the military, what concerned me most about drug tests was false positive results. I've heard that if you eat a poppy seed roll or muffin, it can cause you to test positive for opiates. And I have heard that taking Advil can cause you to test positive for amphetamines. I also worried about going to parties or concerts where people were smoking weed because of second-hand exposure.

I was probably overly-cautious - but once I got a senior promotion and was approaching retirement eligibility, I didn't want to take any chances.
    From what I've been told in the past is that Poppy Seeds are detectable now(meaning they know what to look for)... Haven't heard anything on over the counter pain relievers.

I'm with you on the second hand smoke though. Which is why I won't go to concerts anymore. I know people say second hand or contact high is very hard to accomplish. I think it's possible. Especially after the cloud of weed haze I saw at my first concert when I was 15. I went to see Ozzy Osbourne, and it looked like a cloud of smog had settled over the venue before the night was over..
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

and barn hxd by madvlad lol
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Lock your PCs folks.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

and barn hxd by madvlad lol
    I blame the weed....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I blame Obama and insulin
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    I blame Obama and insulin
    that son of a bitch!