Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone watching this season of TUF?

Re: Anyone watching this season of TUF?

***********SPOLIER********

Dang JoAnna pulled off another decision. This time it was a bit more clear she won as the last one was closer, but I’d still have like to have seen a finish so this feud could be put to rest. Claudia just didn’t have the cardio to go into the championships rounds and that is where Claudia shined and kept the pressure coming. Claudia should have pushed harder to finish it using her power. I still don’t think JoAnna is as great as she acts, there just isn’t a lot of competition at that weight class.

As for the two TUF finale fights they pretty much went how I expected; Sanchez would tough it out to a decision win if he didn’t get KO’d by Khali. Then I figured Tatiana would eventually get down Amanda and get her in a submission…although didn’t expect it to be in the first round.

The best fight to me was seeing Gray Maynard come back strong and win! Guy just keeps on fighting and refuses to quit.

Overall it was a good TUF season and the fued between the coaches made it fun to watch. Hopefully next season will be as good or better
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Re: Anyone watching this season of TUF?

Agreed on as good or better next season. This season was pretty good. And agreed on the style matchups leading to the wins. Although I really thought Khalil had a solid shot of catching Sanchez. Sure hope/expect Khalil gets some fights in the UFC, he seems like one of the nicest guys to be on the show in years.

Maynard still being active and winning makes all the old people proud, myself included. I haven't been watching as long as many, but it seems that there are only a couple fighters left from the days I started really watching MMA/UFC, 10ish years ago. Faber and Maynard are two that come to mind.

Disappointed that Claudia lost, really wanted her to put JJ in her place. Oh well.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR