Thread: Motorcycle lapping day June 13th at Pueblo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Motorcycle lapping day June 13th at Pueblo

Quote Originally Posted by GNGSXR View Post
    You have to consider the profit vs loss for a track day. I have no idea what it cost to have a gate worker, corner crew, and an ambulance for the day but I bet 10-15 people doesn't give PMP much of a profit margin.

Looks like it got cancelled.
    Moving on to HPR now. I don't want to go to HPR. HPR is too much of a point and shoot track. Pueblo flows really nice between 1 and 8. Also Pueblo is only 45 minutes away compared to 2 hours for HPR. I am just complaining now and was hoping to ride tomorrow.
    So where do I find on the site that I have a $100 credit for this??? I remember reading about it somewhere on the site. I'd like to either get the credit or a Full Refund. Honestly, it will be hard for me to hit up PMP again if they can't get their shit together and do track days.

I'm with you, I'd much rather ride PMP as it's about 45 minutes travel for me, compared to 2 hour drive to HPR. However, I do believe this was the final straw with Pueblo. If they can't do a track day with 10 guys, then f**k em!! They won't be getting my business in the future.

:EDIT:
    nevermind, I just went to their site and contacted them directly over a refund. I'll await their response.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Sun Jun 12th, 2016 at 04:32 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Motorcycle lapping day June 13th at Pueblo

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    So where do I find on the site that I have a $100 credit for this??? I remember reading about it somewhere on the site. I'd like to either get the credit or a Full Refund. Honestly, it will be hard for me to hit up PMP again if they can't get their shit together and do track days.

I'm with you, I'd much rather ride PMP as it's about 45 minutes travel for me, compared to 2 hour drive to HPR. However, I do believe this was the final straw with Pueblo. If they can't do a track day with 10 guys, then f**k em!! They won't be getting my business in the future.

:EDIT:
    nevermind, I just went to their site and contacted them directly over a refund. I'll await their response.
    When you go to register for another track day at PMP or HPR you sill see your credit at checkout. It is weird. You can't see your credit on your account until you are about to checkout for another day. HPR uses the same system so you should see the credit if you register for an HPR day.
    2013 BMW S1000RR
    1973 Honda CB750 / GSXR
    1987 buick grand national
    '06 GSXR 750. Race Track. Everyday Commuter. Long distance tourer. Sold