Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mHm Photo Gallery

mHm Photo Gallery

Hello everyone,
    We thought that we would share our online photo gallery with ya. Highlights of our Bowling tourn, stunting, and members! Just go to: www.milehighmadness.net/mhmgallery or just go to: www.milehighmadness.net
    [web:4f47251506]http://www.milehighmadness.net/mhmgallery[/web:4f47251506]
    Please check it out and cast your votes!
    My personal site: www.myspace.com/eaheer

Re: mHm Photo Gallery

Hold up
    Tedi, Club Tresure ????? U know her?
    R6-Forum's June 2010 Ride of the Month!

Sig. Courtesy of GIJoe007

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:
    Rief Resources Media/Rebellion Motorsports /
    Lockhart Phillips / Factory Backing / GoPro Camera

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil";p="249475
    Hold up
    Tedi, Club Tresure ????? U know her?
    Thats his wife dude.
    The more you sweat in peace...The less you bleed in war.

No longer in Afghanistan...That better Tink???

"Though I walk through the desert in the shadow of death I fear no one for I am the baddest mother f___ in the desert."

Well Ill B.....

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil";p="249488
    Well Ill B.....
    What the hell is a "tresure" anyway???

"Though I walk through the desert in the shadow of death I fear no one for I am the baddest mother f___ in the desert."

I just hit copy/paste off their site...

Dion's Sponsorhouse

Sponsors:

I know I misspelled it! I haven't had a chance to go back and correct it. What about Tedi?

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil";p="249475
    Tedi, Club Tresure
    Quote Originally Posted by SpArKy";p="249492
    What the hell is a "tresure" anyway???

I must be getting a relapse of my OCD, but all the members have "mHm Member" after their name... does that mean we might see somebody on that page that isn't a mHm Member?

Can I get my picture on there, and have it say "CSC Member"?
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Nope the member’s section is for members only. That isn't all the members. The purpose of putting this post is to show you all the bowling tournament we all had. We tried to invite you all. This isn't to start a bashing of joke about mHm. Just to share fun pics with you!

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="249504
    Nope the member’s section is for members only. That isn't all the members. The purpose of putting this post is to show you all the bowling tournament we all had. We tried to invite you all. This isn't to start a bashing of joke about mHm. Just to share fun pics with you!
    Not trying to, "start a bashing of joke."

Uhhhhhhhhhh So are you gonna answer my question??? What the hell is a "tresure?"

She handles all the money issues and the bank account of mHm. I did a poor job in the past. So it is "NOT" in my hands anymore. She does the advertisements, shirts, and what not! Why are you asking?

Uh-oh!
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
    R.I.P. 502

Whether he deserves it or not, you beat on the poor guy unmercifully, how about not starting in on his wife?
    "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing....What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

Who's staring in on his wife?
    R.I.P. 502

Thanks Rich! I appreciate the respect. This isn't about my wife anyways. It is only about the pictures. I have not heard one comment yet about them. Seems we went of topic right away. Since we are so off topic, how was the Toys 4 Toys run?

Great pics eaheer. Sorry, I didn't know about the bowling.. would have been fun to join in. Looks like everyone had a good time.
    ~ Suz ~

Suzi [10:21pm]: ok Monky, get it out.. give it to me

OMG, Monky has a wilted banana!

" ... you need to kick whoever told you that in the dingding!! " Jeff Black

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar
    The run was good, though WAY under attendance (even from the Harley guys, not just CSC) because of the cold temps and most of the riders' streets being icy.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Well it was cold this year. I didn't make the event. We had it all planned out for our club to go as well. But being that their was still snow at most peoples homes and side streets. I didn't want anyone to get hurt riding or freezing there asses off. Glad that Toys for Tots was good for the most part. I didn't see any news about the toy run. Thanks Suzi, the bowling competition was a blast. As you can see Ruff Ryders, Wooped ass on mHm, and Street Soldiers. But it was a blast neverless.

That bowling event looked like a good time. If you have another one post it up and depending on how much you guys are betting (not the greatest bowler, but I enjoy playing), I would like to check it out
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog420";p="249686
    That bowling event looked like a good time. If you have another one post it up and depending on how much you guys are betting (not the greatest bowler, but I enjoy playing), I would like to check it out
    We do have another one coming up it's in the springs. We are to take on the champions Ruff Ryders! They currently have the trophy's. We wanted to get CSC involved but no show from CSC members. We don't charge anything. The first event every team had to pay 5.00 for the trophy at first. Now that has been paid. All you pay is your game and shoes. It's a lot of fun, and another way to get other clubs together as one.

Quote Originally Posted by eaheer";p="249998
    We do have another one coming up it's in the springs. We are to take on the champions Ruff Ryders! They currently have the trophy's. We wanted to get CSC involved but no show from CSC members. We don't charge anything. The first event every team had to pay 5.00 for the trophy at first. Now that has been paid. All you pay is your game and shoes. It's a lot of fun, and another way to get other clubs together as one.
    I would like to go but could bowl my way out of a wet paper bag. Bowling balls, golf balls, basket balls, as a child I didn't get into playing with balls and have not changed. I guess I just suck at it..
    "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do—this I keep on doing....What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?"

Don't worry about that! I thought I was good, hell my Wife kicked my ass! mHm lost to RR's and Street Soldiers lost to RR's. They are really good at bowling for sure. HAHA, anyways it is really about meeting others and learning about other clubs, and making new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by R1chie";p="250002
    I would like to go but could bowl my way out of a wet paper bag. Bowling balls, golf balls, basket balls, as a child I didn't get into playing with balls and have not changed. I guess I just suck at it..
    Dude, you know your full of it now. I heard thats all you like to do, play with your balls that is At least i don't see any traffic in your "stunta" pics, good for you. Now let's get some naked chicks in those pics!!

Support the troops, bring them home

Quote Originally Posted by R1chie";p="250002
    HAHAHAHA You said "balls" and "suck" in the same post. Is there a reason for that??