Glad Clovis is ok. I have ridden sun up to sun down with Clovis countless times, I have ridden south to summit Pikes Peak and back north to hit hwy 7 in the same day, I did 1000 miles in 2 days with Clovis seeing just about everything CO has to offer south of I-70. I have nothing but great memories of my rides with Clovis.

I am not here to pile on or defend his riding, chances are if you have been on 2 wheels you are guilty of exceeding your limits, riding recklessly, breaking countless laws, etc....I don't care if he wears full gear, is a talented rider, has a better miles ridden/wrecks ratio, luck is the only thing keeping him alive at this point. He has low sided alone, he has low sided with his wife 2 up, he has now high sided and required a helicopter ride, how easily could any of those been fatal? Fact is every crash could easily have been his last, luck made all the difference between a low side ending in some scraped leather and bruises vs a low side into oncoming traffic. How many close calls does it take?