Thread: Hey Clovis, I'm selling my Ducati

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hey Clovis, I'm selling my Ducati

I have never met or ridden with you, but whatever these guys are saying, know this; I hope you heal up fast, I hope you get on another bike again and I hope you continue to enjoy your life. That is what this is all about, enjoying the ride. SO many haters on here.

Re: Hey Clovis, I'm selling my Ducati

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I have never met or ridden with you, but whatever these guys are saying, know this; I hope you heal up fast, I hope you get on another bike again and I hope you continue to enjoy your life. That is what this is all about, enjoying the ride. SO many haters on here.
    Yeah but sounds better when you call it "tough love".

Seriously though, I have had friends pissed off at me because I do not give them the answer they want to hear, but I’d rather help someone out rather than just say what they want to hear so they like me. In the end they will thank you for it, so sometimes saying something to someone is hard, but it shows you care. Now I have never rode with Clovis, but honestly I have experienced many over the years that rode over their heads on the streets and it usually ended up bad…..so why not say something before that happens and they can judge if thy want to take the advice of people who have rode longer. I know I would not be the rider I am today if I didn’t take advice from people that rode better than me.
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Aug 3rd, 2016 at 09:37 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!