I'm planning a slightly longer trip this year (4 days), but you're more than welcome to partake for less than than that (arrive later/leave earlier)!

The official dates for Sturgis this year are Aug. 8-14, and even though everything is in full swing by Saturday the 6th, I'll be at HPR for the MRA races that first weekend, so... the end of the rally it is!

The plan is to leave Thursday morning (Aug. 11 - actual time TBD, but thinking 7AM to try and beat rush hour). It's about 400 miles (from my place), which takes around 8 hours with stops, and should get us into Sturgus around 3 PM.

Similar to last year, we will be camping. Cost was $25 per person, per night. The campground is about a 4 minute ride, or 15 minute walk, from the end of the Strip (the section of Main St. that's closed to everything but motorcycle and pedestrian traffic).

I'm planning on leaving Sturgis Sunday morning (Aug. 14)... depending on who goes, we could, like last year, stop for a late breakfast on the way back (vs. eating in town before leaving).

Here are most of my pics from last year.

If you're interested in coming along, for all, or part of this ride, post up here or send me a PM.
(and if all else fails, email me at cosportbikeclub@hotmail.com)