• No Way

0 0%
  • Could Care less

5 45.45%

Thread: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

I was working the MRA races dude, there was a 4 rider crash that put 2 riders in the hospital (one air lifted out) and we ended up leaving super late so just went home and passed out. The only fight that interested me in that card was the nunes and Schevchenko but Nunes pulled out so didn't care much lol
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    I was working the MRA races dude, there was a 4 rider crash that put 2 riders in the hospital (one air lifted out) and we ended up leaving super late so just went home and passed out. The only fight that interested me in that card was the nunes and Schevchenko but Nunes pulled out so didn't care much lol
    Damn that sucks man.....not sure how you see that shit without messing with your head.....messed up mine after years of that.

Seriously you were only down for the Nunes fight? Yoel vs Whitaker, Pettis vs Miller, and Overeem vs Werdum were on that card....all great matchups. Then Nunes pulling out because she had a cold, but was cleared to fight....lame....lioness my ass!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Damn that sucks man.....not sure how you see that shit without messing with your head.....messed up mine after years of that.

Seriously you were only down for the Nunes fight? Yoel vs Whitaker, Pettis vs Miller, and Overeem vs Werdum were on that card....all great matchups. Then Nunes pulling out because she had a cold, but was cleared to fight....lame....lioness my ass!
    Grew up watching people get mugged and get shot/stabbed point blank dude, this stuff is a walk in the park with what I've seen, still not pleasant by any means but just glad I can assist them and stuff and that all riders are out of danger thankfully even though it was one of the gnarliest crashes I've seen. It was similar to the Simoncelli crash, except this rider had his helmet on correctly and it actually saved his life. The dude that hit him, his front wheel and forks were bouncing down the main straight and missed me by very little and also the main straight crowd/workers thankfully. It was a very rough start to the day but all in all just thankful everyone ended up okay considering the scenario, it was straight carnage!

Yeah just wanted to see my girl Schevchenko take the title from Nunes, she's been training hard and here in Colorado too for over a month coming into the fight, I still think Nunes made up that bullshit not to fight.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold