www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Re: Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

Wow, looking at these pics shows the huge size difference between Conor and Floyd:

Floyd next to Chris Weidman:

Then Chris Weidman next to Conor......damn...Floyd is a small guy:
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Does he even lift?
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Does he even lift?
    Floyd probably lifts those light girly weights with that tiny body

EDIT: Yup, my wife lifts heavier weights than this

McGregor’s coach puts up Mayweather KO mural in gym to ‘aid in the visualization of success’

As much as i like martial things and fight sports are fun, this one is just smack-talk generated money. Would like to say I'd abstain but will probably end up watching.
    "On a cycle the frame is gone. You're completely in contact with it all. You're in the scene, not just watching it anymore, and the sense of presence is overwhelming.” Pirsig

Conor does it so well with smack talk. I normally don't like this shit but I can't deny that I laughed a few times: https://youtu.be/xkLUzkebFk4

Quote Originally Posted by Tiutis View Post
    Conor does it so well with smack talk. I normally don't like this shit but I can't deny that I laughed a few times: https://youtu.be/xkLUzkebFk4
    Thanks for posting this....I had forgot the press conference was yesterday

Conor is hilarious and in the smack talk he killed Floyd. Sucks they cut Conor's mic off though as it would have been way better if they left it on.

My favorite part is when McGregor says James Tony at least had the courage to come into the UFC after trash talking MMA...like Floyd does, but Floyd won't come into UFC to prove it....wouldn't give it a round before Floyd was KO'd or tapped-out.

Here is Floyd's part......all he can talk about is how much money he has.....lame....even pulls out a check he carries with him in that dumb backpack!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjA9IzGUy7o

Oh yes Floyd acts like they could fight right there on stage like he is some street fighter. Big difference between that and a sport like boxing....again Floyd would get killed by Conor in a streetfight as his skills are way broader.

P.S. DAMN!!!!! 1.7 million views in less than 24 hours of this video. By the way Floyd's "smack talk" has less than 500K views
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Jul 12th, 2017 at 08:23 AM.

So we can see the size difference here. I beleive last time Floyd boxed a fighter with a longer reach was De La Hoya way back in 2007

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Here is Floyd's part......all he can talk about is how much money he has.....lame....even pulls out a check he carries with him in that dumb backpack!
    Typical meat head, thug move! Ghetto fabulous, he is. What about this, Floyd?

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...-2015-48577125
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Typical meat head, thug move! Ghetto fabulous, he is. What about this, Floyd?

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireSto...-2015-48577125
    Yeah he is a crappy person....claims to have all this money, but reports show he had to file for a extension on that 22 million of taxes he owes. Speculation is he is doing this fight because of those taxes. Goes to show he probably lies about all the money he has because according to that video he carries around a $100 million dollar check, but then asks for a extension till after the Conor fight.....all while gaining interest and fines......idiot!
    http://deadspin.com/report-floyd-may...tax-1796786034

Then the fact he has made a few plea deals for beating up women, just shows me what an asshole he truly is. He talks all this smack about money, but the fact has come out he can't even read. Now not knocking on anyone who can't read, but you have millions you spend on jewelry, cars, parties, and can't dish some out for a reading tutor.....guess some people think reading is overrated

It extends over a dozen years and includes at least seven separate physical assaults on five different women that resulted in arrest or citation, as well as several other instances where the police had to be summoned in response to an actual or perceived threat from Mayweather.
    https://deadspin.com/the-trouble-wit...her-1605217498

Then you got Conor who talks smack, but nearly every time he gives a shot out to his new son and fiance (now wife)....sorry just seems like a better person than Floyd and I truly hope he wins and ruins some of Floyd's legacy

Last edited by bulldog; Wed Jul 12th, 2017 at 11:25 AM.

Awhile back Floyd even pulled a race card comparing himself to Conor and why Conor receives more praise and media attention. https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/1/8...ring-race-into
    Watching them two speak in the press conference really speaks for itself. Even though both are cocky, Conor is charismatic, big vocabulary, thinks fast on his feet, really good public speaker. He is probably best fight-promoter there is. While, race cannot be denied, I can see why people are drawn to Conor despite his trash-talking/cocky appearance. Gotta give to Floyd though to thanking Conor, MMA, his fans etc during the conference.
    On the other hand, it's too bad that the sport has become a circus show where being the best fighter is not enough.
    Last edited by Tiutis; Wed Jul 12th, 2017 at 12:57 PM.

I don't pay any attention to this stuff, but saw something about Conor's suit... Pretty damn funny...

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Awhile back Floyd even pulled a race card comparing himself to Conor and why Conor receives more praise and media attention. https://www.mmafighting.com/2016/1/8...ring-race-into
    Watching them two speak in the press conference really speaks for itself. Even though both are cocky, Conor is charismatic, big vocabulary, thinks fast on his feet, really good public speaker. He is probably best fight-promoter there is. While, race cannot be denied, I can see why people are drawn to Conor despite his trash-talking/cocky appearance. Gotta give to Floyd though to thanking Conor, MMA, his fans etc during the conference.
    On the other hand, it's too bad that the sport has become a circus show where being the best fighter is not enough.
    That is funny because some of the biggest sport stars have been black; Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, George Foreman, Tiger Woods (well half), Jeri Rice, Magic Johnson....the list goes on and on. Heck they even say Michael Jordan is a asshole, but he still hasn't been charged with beating up multiple women like Floyd has.

To me it comes down to earning respect. I was a huge Conor hater when he first came out, but as I followed his career I did see he is a loyal, smart, respectful fighter. Sure he talks some smack, but like you said UFC is a circus nowadays where that gets you more money and fame, so you'd have to be a idiot to not play that game. The fact Conor has always come out and done what he said and never backed down to a fight (he fought Chad Mendes with a torn ACL...and won...against a high level wrestler!), did make me change my stance on him. Watch Conor after every fight....even when he lost...he came up and gave respect.....to me that means a lot.

Has been opposite for me with Floyd...the more I learn and see the guy the more respect I lose for him. The fact he rolls around with a bag full of cash, I so wish he'd get robbed and learn a lesson that you may be the greatest boxer in the world, but you ain't sh*t when a guy pulls a gun out and robs you (I've heard him say multiple times that nobody can touch him and that is why he rolls with it...yeah right).

And the fact is Ireland has always been huge into fighting, so they are loyal fans! Just look how many fans fly all the way from Ireland to see him fight...the numbers are amazing!
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Jul 12th, 2017 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    I don't pay any attention to this stuff, but saw something about Conor's suit... Pretty damn funny...

Damn good catch I thought he said his suit said "F*ck You" on it,but thought he was joking. Freaking Conor is hilarious.

http://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news...s-on-his-suit/

Tiutis, check this one out....just as funny....Conor talking smack to Mayweather Sr. Sr even wants to box Conor tomorrow now

Lol!! Sr. picked a wrong man with a microfone to talk smack with. He looked a little little drunk and made himself look like a fool.

Lol!! Sr. picked a wrong man with a microfone to talk smack with. He looked a little little drunk and made himself look like a fool.
    I felt Conor was respectful to Sr even though he talked some smack back....but kept it cool. Just another reason I feel Conor is a good guy.

Yeah Sr. made himself look like a idiot. Was laughing when he started throwing punches as if he was the boxer in this fight.

I have to agree with Conor though and Floyd looks old and takes me a second to figure out if it is Floyd or Floyd Sr. hahahaha

Toronto Highlights:

Floyd grabs the Irish flag, so Conor takes Floyd's money backpack
    Conor tells Floyd if he messes up that flag he will kick his ass right there on stage....doubt he meant with boxing.

Floyd gets booed by fans, while Conor's fans chant "F*ck the Mayweathers"

Drake comes out to welcome both, but goes to Conor backstage for a hug.

Last edited by bulldog; Thu Jul 13th, 2017 at 08:50 AM.

Wow, what a circus a just couple observations: 1) how lucky is Dana to have somebody like Conor who is a great fighter but even a better promoter 2) Floyds right-he's been a champ for years and 49-0 enough said. Conor, relatively speaker is not tested, defended his title. Can't take that away from Floyd.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Can't wait to watch this. Party at my place.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Script right outta Rocky 12?
    2000 Zx-12R; 2007 GSXR 600 (bosses bike)
    2016 BMW R1200RS Granite FOG ride
    09 G8GT, 02 WJ

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Can't wait to watch this. Party at my place.
    Nice...going to hold you to that as getting pumped now. They say it will be $89.99, but $10 more for high def. I think if Damir does show up he will be forced to pitch in too so we can all say he paid for this "clown show" in end

Damn this had me cracking up...especially when Floyd busts into a song. Someone dubbed their lips

Last edited by bulldog; Mon Jul 17th, 2017 at 08:10 AM.

No way I'm wasting money on that bullshit. Now the DC and Jones fight, that's another story. An actual fight, not some tools bickering like idiots and about to have the world witness the most expensive dance off
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )