Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
but barn does bring up a good point. Mayweather didn't fight his normal. I wouldn't really agree it's because how good Conor is. there is plenty of times in that fight it was clear Conor wasn't a boxer. including the end result. not saying Conor isn't tough as fuck because clearly the man's a monster. just saying I knew from day one that Conor was never going to win that fight. I gave him a million to one chance of a lucky strick.

it would have the same results as a wrestling champion trying to win a boxing match or vise versa. if Mayweather stepped in the cage I'd throw everything I owned on Conor winning the fight.

a well balanced cage fighter would never stand a chance against a pure professional of just one art. it's what they do. all day every day. hell Michael Jordan was an amazing basketball player.... couldn't play baseball for shit. lol
This is exactly why so many people knew the outcome of this fight. Mayweather has lived boxing all his life. Conor had a chance to win in a boxing forum, but that chance was SO slim as to not even matter. Reverse those rolls and throw Mayweather into a cage, and, I am with #1Townie, Conor would dominate Mayweather. Also, it will never happen, as Mayweather damn well knows he would get his ass handed to him.