All rumors are pointing to Conor McGregor to do a boxing match with Floyd Mayweather as his next fight…wtf.

Personally I do not get the point of it as these are different sports and as much as I love MMA and Conor, I highly doubt he would win a boxing match against Floyd (MMA match would be different).

Yet, I have to admit I’d watch this for sure

Would you?

In the aftermath of UFC 202, many pundits have once again suggested that a super-fight between Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather could be on the cards.

Some people call it a sideshow, a circus that would be an insult to both sports. However, whichever way you look at it, Conor McGregor vs Floyd Mayweather would undoubtedly be one of the highest grossing pay-per-view events of all time. In fact, there’s every possibility that it would take the number one spot.
In the midst of McGregor’s fall out with the UFC in the build up to UFC 200, rumours began to circulate that Floyd Mayweather was interested in facing the ‘Notorious’ Irishman. The reports were initially scoffed at with most purists claiming that a McGregor/Mayweather fight would simply be a farce. In an MMA fight, McGregor would destroy Mayweather. In a boxing contest, Floyd would simply pick Conor apart.
However, the rumours became far more than that when both fighters started to openly speak about the contest, frequently encouraging the story in interviews and on social media.
In fact, speaking about McGregor, Mayweather stated that he absolutely believed that a fight with the UFC champion was going to happen and that the Irishman was, at that point in time, the only fight he would consider.

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/jm...cgregor-fight/