Thread: 7th Ave Pueblo Chaplain MC Run

7th Ave Pueblo Chaplain MC Run

This run is hosted by the Pueblo Police Department. The cost is $20, lunch and commemorative patches are provided, as well as plenty of prizes. The pace is slow, think speed limit. But the scenery is amazing, and it's a good chance to hang out with a bunch of motorcycle enthusiasts, cops, and all for a good cause. Plus you can give me shit.

All registration proceeds will benefit the Pueblo Area Law Enforcement Chaplains Fund. The Pueblo Area Law Enforcement Chaplains Corps is comprised of local members of the clergy. They volunteer their time to serve Pueblo’s men and women of law enforcement, as well as community members and travelers in need.

There will be beverages and fresh pastries during registration! The run will be Saturday, October 1st, and will leave from the Parkhill Baptist Church parking lot, 4235 Parkhill Place, The route will allow us to take in some fall scenery in the Rocky Mountains! From the church, we’ll take Hwy. 50 west and head to Florence for a stop at Fremont Motorsports. From there we’ll cut across to Hwy. 96, west to Hwy. 165 and then south through San Isabel, Rye, and Colorado City for a stop at the rest area there. The final stop of the day will be El Nopal Mexican Restaurant, 1435 E. Evans Avenue, for lunch.

Registration will be from 9:00 – 10:00, and the run will commence at 10:00. Hope to see you on October 1st!

Re: 7th Ave Pueblo Chaplain MC Run

Can I pretend I'm running from the cops all day? Like a low speed OJ Simpson-Al Cowlings chase? That's $20 well spent.

Sure. Can I pretend I'm a cop trying to arrest OJ after I catch you? That's $20 better spent.

LOL.

I'm a maybe. Is it at all possible to pre-register any other way and meet the group in Florence?

There absolutely is, send me your email and I'll attach the form. We usually run about 1/2 hour late, so florence will probably be at 11:00-11:30.

Can you send me a form as well? May try and make this if the wifes bike is back from the shop.... texlurch@yahoo.com
    2000 Zx-12R; 2007 GSXR 600 (bosses bike)
    2016 BMW R1200RS Granite FOG ride
    09 G8GT, 02 WJ