I saw this on another forum, does anyone know if this is accurate? My google-fu is failing me. When you are on your motorcycle and you wait for the light to change and it doesn't, can you legally run it? This assumes no other traffic and you don't just pull out into the intersection, like 4:00 AM and there is nobody in your neighbor awake yet.

Colorado: 42-4-612, if the light is malfunctioning or stays steady red during "several time cycles" the rules for entering a street or highway from a stop street or highway apply (treat it like a stop sign).

I've found this but I don't know if not registering a motorcycle is grounds for a malfunctioning light.

42-4-612. When signals are inoperative or malfunctioning.(1) Whenever a driver approaches an intersection and faces a traffic control signal which is inoperative or which remains on steady red or steady yellow during several time cycles, the rules controlling entrance to a through street or highway from a stop street or highway, as provided under section 42-4-703, shall apply until a police officer assumes control of traffic or until normal operation is resumed. In the event that any traffic control signal at a place other than an intersection should cease to operate or should malfunction as set forth in this section, drivers may proceed through the inoperative or malfunctioning signal only with caution, as if the signal were one of flashing yellow.