Thread: Motorcycle / Minigun combo

Re: Motorcycle / Minigun combo

I blame weed for these kind of inventions...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I blame weed for these kind of inventions...
    mmMMm. For once you might be right about the weed.

First thought was holy crap, who can afford to put down that much ammo at a time. But, then the realization came that oh yeah, it's the guy that can afford to mod a bike with a rotary gun. Keeping on topic, yeah maybe they weren't sober when deciding to go ahead with this. Can't say I don't like it though. Especially if it makes for destructive video, crazy engineering is fun. 7 of 10 for no explosions/ alcohol consumption/ gratuitous bikini girls/ didn't even say "hold my beer and watch this".
    "On a cycle the frame is gone. You're completely in contact with it all. You're in the scene, not just watching it anymore, and the sense of presence is overwhelming.” Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by Okrapp View Post
    First thought was holy crap, who can afford to put down that much ammo at a time. But, then the realization came that oh yeah, it's the guy that can afford to mod a bike with a rotary gun. Keeping on topic, yeah maybe they weren't sober when deciding to go ahead with this. Can't say I don't like it though. Especially if it makes for destructive video, crazy engineering is fun. 7 of 10 for no explosions/ alcohol consumption/ gratuitous bikini girls/ didn't even say "hold my beer and watch this".
    I really wanted to see him drive it and fire that thing. It might not be possible.