Thread: Warn The Cities

Warn The Cities

Found this very interesting and thought I'd share. Not ramming religion to anyone, just sharing a video with some great info. Watch it or don't, but it's here for those to watch who choose to. Also I would say to skip some of the intro stuff, just move to around 21 minutes into the video for the meat of the message.

www.warnthecities.com

Last edited by The Black Knight; Sun Oct 30th, 2016 at 03:44 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Warn The Cities

I don't understand why anyone who has strong religious faith would fear their own death or the end of the world. God is going to do whatever he chooses, so there's no sense in worrying about it.

On the other hand, even before recorded history, every generation has predicted the end, and they've all been wrong. (Even the Bible says that nobody will see it coming. Mark 13:32 ""But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father ...")

Re: Warn The Cities

Quote Originally Posted by Zanatos View Post
    I don't understand why anyone who has strong religious faith would fear their own death or the end of the world. God is going to do whatever he chooses, so there's no sense in worrying about it.

On the other hand, even before recorded history, every generation has predicted the end, and they've all been wrong. (Even the Bible says that nobody will see it coming. Mark 13:32 ""But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father ...")
    Yeah that's not the point here though. The point is warn the cities of the coming catastrophes and the impending judgements of God. Not once during the video was there referenced of "WHEN" it will happen. Just that the Spirit of Prophecy said that she was shown at a moment in Earth's future that these judgements would come. The point is to warn those of the coming judgements so that they may have the ability to make a choice "For" or "Against" God. That is all and ever will be the reason behind sending the message to the world. Not to change someone's opinion or mind but to provide them with a link to information should they choose to make the decision on their own, nothing more and nothing less..

And to respond to the Mark 13:32 verse, that is completely 100% true and no one will ever know, except for God the Father. However, we know that when certain things begin to happen and become more frequent with their intensity growing. That wars and rumors of wars, nation rising against nation, pestilence, famine, great earthquakes, economic and socio-strife, etc. are all signs that the coming of the Son of Man is near. That probation is soon to close and that there are still those that need to hear the third angels message.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."