Thread: Dwayne Johnson Is People's First Non-White Sexiest Man Alive in 20 Years

Dwayne Johnson Is People's First Non-White Sexiest Man Alive in 20 Years

Got to give props to one of my favorite celebrities on the planet....highest paid actor and now sexiest man alive....guy is on top of the world and from what I've seen he is a good guy that deserves it.

Just saw him in "Central Intelligence" and once again he was amazing....him in his "unicorn" shirt

Was a bit surprised to find out it had been 20 years since People chose a man who was not white

Any fans of his?

http://www.eonline.com/news/809532/d...ve-in-20-years

On a related note, this picture always trips me out when people say how big The Rock is....not compared to Shaq
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Re: Dwayne Johnson Is People's First Non-White Sexiest Man Alive in 20 Years

I have always respected how nice and relatable he is as a superstar. His ability to laugh at himself and still be happy. Central Intelligence was a pretty damn funny movie.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I have always respected how nice and relatable he is as a superstar. His ability to laugh at himself and still be happy. Central Intelligence was a pretty damn funny movie.
    Seriously, this is why I love the guy; he can laugh at himself and show you don’t have to act like a “macho” man to be cool. Speaking of that you ever seen him in the movie “Be Cool”? He plays a gay bodyguard and another one of this best performances.

His shirt in CI

Then his hilarious scene of him fat

Be Cool (The Gay Dwayne)

I forgot about Be Cool!!

I forgot about Be Cool!!
    I just found this hidden gem of a video he made for that movie that got deleted.

You Ain't Women Enough to take My Man; basically saying his gay man can't be taken by no woman from him....hilarious (only The Rock could pull this off)

yeah he is a good actors, also loved the first 15ish minutes of the other guys. they need to make a whole movie out of that. "you thinking what im thinking? aim for the bushes!" in be cool when he is dancing at the end was funny too.

He is one that doesnt know when to quit, blew is knee early in life and ended his football career and moved to wrestling then took his acting to the next level in movies. Faster was a good movie of his, and Walking tall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKsT7msbuBY
    "On my steel horse I ride"
    2013 CBR1000RR, 20769 Miles

Hes okay for a 'Cane.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Thanks, that was great…the pie song. Hadn’t heard that one yet. Even good ole Slick Rick on there

I don’t watch WWE, but I see The Rock even has some songs he sang on here that were pretty funny. Talented guy….even appears he is really playing the guitar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYwSPJCEtfQ

that was pretty funny, seemed like he was really enjoying himself too, not just putting on a show.
    "On my steel horse I ride"
    2013 CBR1000RR, 20769 Miles

The Rocks Diet:

DWAYNE JOHNSON'S DIET

Meal 1

• 10 oz cod
    • 2 whole eggs
    • 2 cups oatmeal

Meal 2

• 8 oz cod
    • 12 oz sweet potato
    • 1 cup veggies

Meal 3

• 8 oz chicken
    • 2 cups white rice
    • 1 cup veggies

Meal 4

• 8 oz cod
    • 2 cups rice
    • 1 cup veggies
    • 1 tbsp fish oil

Meal 5

• 8 oz steak
    • 12 oz baked potato
    • spinach salad

Meal 6

• 10 oz cod
    • 2 cups rice
    • salad

Meal 7

• 30 grams casein protein
    • 10 egg-white omelet
    • 1 cup veggies (onions, peppers, mushrooms)
    • 1 tbsp omega-3 fish oil

NOTES

► “I do cardio 4–5 a.m., then take 4–6 scoops of Optimum’s Amino Energy.”
    ► “After cardio I eat breakfast [Meal no. 1].”
    ► “After breakfast I hit the iron for 90 minutes.”
    ► “Post-workout I have 60 grams Optimum Nutrition’s Platinum Hydrowhey with 15 grams ofglutamine.”
    ► “Thiry minutes later I consume 32 oz of Gatorade.

Watched a video of his diet, was very interesting.

And the answer to the question, "Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?" Is cod. He cooks cod all damn day just to keep up with his crazy diet.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    Watched a video of his diet, was very interesting.

And the answer to the question, "Can you smell what the Rock is cooking?" Is cod. He cooks cod all damn day just to keep up with his crazy diet.
    Just goes to show the dedication this guy has.....when does he have time to work out and eat this much...impressive.

A personal trainer a few years back put me on a 5,000 calorie a day diet for two months and it was hell. I literally ate all day to get this many calories (clean) and got to the point where I had to force myself to eat because I was sick of eating. If I didn't make my 5000 calories I had to eat peanut butter before bed (up to 4 tablespoons) because it sits in you stomach all night and slowly digests. I did this for two months and looks like the Rock does this everyday....mad props to this guy...goes to show hard work can get you somewhere.

Last edited by bulldog; Fri Nov 18th, 2016 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    . If I didn't make my 5000 calories I had to eat peanut butter before bed (up to 4 tablespoons) because it sits in you stomach all night and slowly digests.
    Wait, yer not supposed to just eat peanut butter before going to bed? Christ I wish I liked the gym. Hard part is the gym, easy part is the metabolism.

Wait, yer not supposed to just eat peanut butter before going to bed? Christ I wish I liked the gym. Hard part is the gym, easy part is the metabolism.
    Weights are just heavy!

Opposite for me, and easy to get get my ass to the gym, but way harder to say no to yummy calories.....like beer.

Usually a personal trainer will use casein protein, but I am lactose intolerant so I can't digest that stuff.

Weights are just heavy!
    The more you lift them the lighter they get

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Opposite for me, and easy to get get my ass to the gym, but way harder to say no to yummy calories.....like beer.
    My brother is that way, he likes the gym, but gains weight if he just takes a deep breath around a bakery. I am the opposite, make no effort to exercise (normally) and have kept the same weight for the last 10 years no matter how crappy I eat (its slowing now that I'm in my 40s, but still "easy"). When I exercise for a triathlon, the weight just falls off, but its such a mind-numbing chore.

My brother is that way, he likes the gym, but gains weight if he just takes a deep breath around a bakery. I am the opposite, make no effort to exercise (normally) and have kept the same weight for the last 10 years no matter how crappy I eat (its slowing now that I'm in my 40s, but still "easy"). When I exercise for a triathlon, the weight just falls off, but its such a mind-numbing chore.
    Yeah that has pretty much been the story of my life; others could gain weight when I could not. I would workout forever and never gain like my other friends who went to the gym with me would. I nearly gave up a few times, but a personal trainer did change this all for me when I realized it was all about getting enough calories. If you want to get bigger you have to increase calories and keep going till you do see weight staying on; hence my 5,000 a day calorie intake for 2 months straight. So now when I do want to get bigger I eat massive calories (and lift super heavy) until I get to where I like then I lean out the fat. Been doing this for about 10 years now and am at about 190lbs (5’9” and 30 inch waist); started at about 135lbs. Per BMI I am about 30lbs overweight, but that is because the BMI scale doesn’t take into account that muscle weighs more than fat. I try to keep the “V” shape figure so most people that see me with my shirt off would swear I weigh more than I do because of the illusion.

It can be done, but on no way would you ever want to do this for a triathlon as the extra muscle would hurt your performance. This is even why I don’t go over 200lbs anymore, just kills my snowboarding cardio (too much oxygen to keep those huge muscles going). Now I try to stay in the middle of cardio and bodybuilder.

If you do ever need help feel free to PM me…..my specialty has always been to get “fast metabolism” men to gain when they have been unable to. Yet I think you are happy where you are, but just offering J