For any of you that ride some of the local tracks I would like to warn you about IMI. Unless you are riding on the Pro track or using the go-kart track that place is NOT SAFE. Since last year they have been getting more and more 4 wheelers coming out to their track. A lot of them are drinking and riding unsafely (2 or even 3 and 4 up, no helmets, etc)

Last week my family and I were riding at IMI. I took a jump, came over the hill in the air and met 3 - 4 wheelers coming up the opposite side of the jump. THE WRONG WAY!!! I hit the first guy head first and took a pretty hard 10 or 15 foot tumble. My bike pinwheeled 5-7 times and was about 100 feet away. And then, those 3 guys left me laying on the track. I had dislocated my shoulder, torn my AC and I'm still feeling massive neck and shoulder pain. I hit my head so hard (in a helmet) that I couldn't see colors for 30 minutes. Amazingly I walked away from this with almost no lasting injuries.

The safest place to ride at IMI is the Pro track. If you are riding dirt and not going to be using the Pro track, I would say go somewhere else. Sadly, it just isn't safe at IMI for teaching your kids anymore.