Thread: PMP 11/26 trackday

PMP 11/26 trackday

Trackday next Saturday. Need 15 sign ups to make it happen whether it be full or half days, doesn't matter. Im going to sign up for half. Extended forecast is calling for 58 degrees.

Re: PMP 11/26 trackday

Wow, they certainly jacked their prices for winter. $75 for 3 hours, or $120 for 6?

True story but what's the alternative? PPIR isn't doing bikes. I was there Saturday in the car. HPR is quite a hike for us. You in?

Nope, too expensive for a winter track day. And I haven't seen PMP go for their full scheduled time in a couple years. They say 6 hours, I'd expect 5 at most.

Quote Originally Posted by jgixxer1 View Post
    True story but what's the alternative? PPIR isn't doing bikes. I was there Saturday in the car. HPR is quite a hike for us. You in?
    There really isn't an alternative. I'm in the same boat as you, loved riding PMP but their inconsistency this year was the last straw. Was hoping to try out PPIR but saw there wasn't much if any stuff for bikes and now you say they aren't doing any open lapping for bikes(figures that'd happen) and yeah HPR is just a long haul. So until PMP gets their act together I think this will continue. I signed up for a couple of their days earlier this year and got denied based on not enough participants. So I just gave up on them altogether. Which is why I gave up on track riding completely. Just not enough options at the moment.

Good luck with the track day, hope it happens for ya.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Nope, too expensive for a winter track day. And I haven't seen PMP go for their full scheduled time in a couple years. They say 6 hours, I'd expect 5 at most.
    5 hours of open track. No sessions. Cant really go wrong. The morning is too cold for me, but a guy can show up for $75 and turn as many laps as he wants in 3 hrs. You can easily throw down 5 or 6 of your own sessions in 3 hours.