I just left IMI from the asphalt track, guess they had drifters there last night and there was dirt all over the track. I told the minions and they said they would run the sweeper out there, 30 minutes later a couple in their late 40s showed up to do carts and the minions said they were going to let them push the dirt off the track, and I’m like isn’t the dirt bad for the carts too, it was covering half the track on some of the tighter turns. and he said they had 4 wheels and will be fine. and they would look at the track after they are done. I went in to tell the guy behind the counter, hoping he would just have them run the sweeper before the carts, but he seems uncaring and was just saying it was the drifters who are supposed to clean the track after they are done. I said I am not paying the drifters to use a clean track I am paying you guys. Watching the couple ride the track they stayed out of the dirt and where just cruising around, and avoiding the dirt like anyone would. The minions where in the shop just messing around. Not even trying to get the sweeper ready as they said it might not start. So I went back inside and I asked for a refund for I was there for 1.5 hours and only rode the track once to see how dirty it was and they said I didn’t pay at the counter I paid the lady at the booth, and he could only give me a rain check. I took the rain check and left regretting not just getting my money back because I really don’t want to go back. They know we don’t have any other tracks that are open every weekend and it shows in their attitude. They could have a lot more business if they cared about the customers at all. I have been to IMI about a dozen times over the past 5 years. It hasn’t all been bad, but only because I never had to interact with them before.