Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
Yes, Nate, I know. I've been a passenger in a car with you and I buckled up, remember?
Swear, I understand operation of a vehicle resulting in another's death is a bad thing. No matter the circumstances.

I just thought you might enjoy being in a parade with the CSC, is all; having some laughs; riding in the truck bed, etc. If I thought all of this litigious mumbo was going to be the reason you declined though (the absence of a motorcycle notwithstanding), I maybe would have reconsidered.

God help us, but if Ralph (or whoever) drives his truck over somebody in the crowd and injures them, I sure hope all of us in the back of the truck can get a good lawyer to defend ourselves from liability.
You mean with the entire 4 people who have voted so far........face it CSC is dead and will never be like the old days!

Thanks for the offer, but I have never participated in the parade, bike or no bike, as just not my thing. I'm married to my best friend so I don't have to go far And believe me I lectured Hoopty on this back in the days too as I never thought it was worth the risk and still do not.

Sorry just was asked for my opinion and gave it....nobody can cry we didn't do this to ourselves.

If Ralph decides to do some wheelies or burnouts in his truck then you better worry. I already know Ralph is too smart to risk that though.