View Poll Results: Do you want to ride in Denver's St. Patrick's Day Parade this year?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want to ride in the parade this year!

7 38.89%
  • No, I don't want to ride in the parade this year.

11 61.11%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does the CSC want to ride in Denver's St. Patrick's Day Parade this year?

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: Does the CSC want to ride in Denver's St. Patrick's Day Parade this year?

Wait! What?! Jumping on a trampoline WHILE on a moving vehicle. Looks to me like these girls need to have a word or two with somebody who can talk them about their insurance coverage!

~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Where are all those people? Not here on CSC anymore
    www.facebook.com
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    Yup, not here!

I guess you think you are being funny with your pics....no problem, when it happens don't complain you were not warned. I watched my best friend go off to prison for this and that was enough for me. Some of us just learn faster man.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I'm just saying man, it's not all doom & gloom. It's a parade and Bob's trying to put it out here (ironically enough) for people like you who ARE still here on the CSC and who and likely wouldn't see it through any other means or other web site! I'd say it's a courtesy no matter who his audience here may be!

But if you're not down, you're not down - I get it - you have concerns. Fair. But the CSC hasn't ever done anything egregious or directly in conflict to what the local route cops or parade folks have told us. Villany needs some sort of track record and we don't have it, and I can't wait until "we" decide to try this again; this next one or any one in the future.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Honestly I'm just trying to raise my post count.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

This only works if you reply.
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Senior Member Lifetime Supporter
    Site Admin

I think we should also make it a dry parade. While having alcohol is fun, and it is St. Paddy's day, I have no desire to have another bruise on my arm because Barn got too drunk and tried to pick a fight.
    "With every broken bone, I swear I lived."

Speaking of liability...
    ~Brandon~
    (720) 935-6438
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I'm gonna do so many burnouts.

We're lucky this girl didn't sue Grim.2 for almost burning her!

O.k. Did this girl crap and/or piss herself? Pic number 1 leads me to think there was an accident that caused some sort of staining on the shorts, nalgas and legs lol!! I mean even with all that going on, she looks hot(from the back) but what the hell is going on with her britches?? Either way, I think she left that seat a little greasy...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

well this is going downhill. lol

easy killers. the past is the past.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    well this is going downhill. lol

easy killers. the past is the past.
    You're right. Ok, I apologize guys.....just got all happy to have some activity.

Past is past so we got to move forward

Bob, I really do appreciate you posting this and organizing it each year

Quote Originally Posted by King Nothing View Post
    I'm gonna do so many burnouts.
    You better start practicing now because I heard burnouts are super hard and nobody is considered a real stunter till you can master that super hard stunt. Holding that brake and twisting the throttle seems like it would take years to master...mad skills man!!!!!

On a serious note, this is exactly what I mean....takes one "funny" guy to decide he is going to go against the rules and go and do one stunt then we will be banned again next year and ruin it for everyone. Just saying......
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Jan 12th, 2017 at 09:48 AM.

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

Bob, I really do appreciate you posting this and organizing it each year

On a serious note, this is exactly what I mean....takes one "funny" guy to decide he is going to go against the rules and go and do one stunt then we will be banned again next year and ruin it for everyone. Just saying......
    Dude... we're talking about Doug.
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

Dude... we're talking about Doug.
    Yeah I know it is Doug, but the point still stands and was not directed to him in particular. The fact is if everyone is not on board then we may get banned again because takes one incident. This is why I voted "no" because it won't work when a bunch of guys with egos are going to be tempted by people and have no repercussions (may take a cop giving out a 12 point ticket finally).....then bring in alcohol......slim chance everyone will behave.

Again I am not attending so this is just a opinion and ideas how it could be improved

P.S. Isn't Doug, Bertha's brother (or is that Notto)! That right there is enough to make me question his judgment...I mean Bertha took naked pictures on a sportbike and then also busted his ass on a mini-bike at a CSC picnic Just kidding...actually miss you guys
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Jan 12th, 2017 at 11:41 AM.

Only here for the free Wi-Fi Site Admin Spiderman's Avatar

P.S. Isn't Doug, Bertha's brother
    Yes

That right there is enough to make me question his judgment...I mean Bertha took naked pictures on a sportbike and then also busted his ass on a mini-bike at a CSC picnic
    Good point...
    Bob <------ Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you
         - 2002 Yamaha R1 (92K+ miles... bought new) ---------------------------------------->
         - 2015 Yamaha Bolt C-Spec (Cafe Racer)
         - 2004 Yamaha R6 (racebike)
         - 2006 Yamaha R1 (racebike)
    R.I.P. 502
    ~ Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it isn't the end.

The only safe way.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    The only safe way.
    I would wheelie the shit outta this thing

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I would wheelie the shit outta this thing
    Hopefully with some killer burnouts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJMWWE9C9aU
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

This only works if you reply.

Enter as a float, have the Newton's molest an R1...naked.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    Enter as a float, have the Newton's molest an R1...naked.

Thats a a great idea . Let's create a float and we can be on it or walk along with it.

Flatbed trailer? Decorate it, toss candy to the kids. Strap a burnout bike to the trailer. Maybe that would be deemed safe?

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    Flatbed trailer? Decorate it, toss candy to the kids. Strap a burnout bike to the trailer. Maybe that would be deemed safe?
    That honestly sounds fun.