Still working on details but would like to see if there would be interest from whats left of our club. Here's what I have thus far. As I get more of it worked out I will update this post so look for edits. (I'll post the changes or that I changed it)
Cost $150 I believe
3 hours
40 total spots split in two sessions
Whats covered
This will be more of your street bike suspension set up and tuning for you and your bike. He does offer race bike stuff as well but I figured more street guys would come and if can get enough interest for this the race stuff would be a next level for another time and would like to see that at a track day and the race stuff is more geared for sportbikes and I feel would limit sign ups.

Have you adjusted your bike for you or know how?
Suspension a mystery to you?
Want your bike to work better, are you happy with how it performs could it be better?
How often do you service your forks and shock? Bet some of you'd be surprised how often it needs to be done.
All of this and more, Dave is a wealth of Knowledge on how to get the best out of what you have and what you need to get more or correct what you have.

Let me know what you all think!.
Its kinda slow around rt now from the looks of it, if it picks up I might have to add a poll.
Thanks for looking!