Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Not sure, can't say to be be honest but if he gets impatient, it's going to be another bad weekend for him. Shoutout to BeIn sports for being assholes and not showing the race live now on either channel thanks to that bullshit el clasico soccer game
Dude, we all know La Liga or whatever lame soccer game that is on is way more important than MotoGP. Just look at the artistry of soccer, how they can go 700 minutes without scoring a single point. Or how when they do score a point the people in the stands riot, burn stuff and beat each other because they've never seen a goal at a soccer game before. Or how all soccer players should receive Academy Awards for their acting, because they certainly aren't playing the game.

In all honesty, Soccer sucks and it always will. It's a crappy.... terrible sport.... and it's lame. Soccer is the only sport that has more "Draws" than wins or losses...

Sorry you have to miss the game man. With all the connectivity issues I have with MotoGP.com's site, it is at times like this I'm glad I have it. Least, I can watch it. I checked FS1 and FS2(Fox Sports) and neither of those two are showing it either. You'd think with this being the only American GP round we get from MotoGP, that Fox Suck 1 or Sucks 2 could tear themselves away from Neckcar for a few hours and show the race. They won't even do it for the American Formula 1 races. Formula 1 is on some NSNBCSF, ABCDEF, NCIS, BATFE, Member FDIC or some channel that I don't get with Playstation Vue. So I haven't watched a Formula 1 race this year.