Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
So, the season is cooking up to be an interesting one. A week left, what are your guys' predictions with how pre-season has gone so far?
Predictions are kind of in my assessments in above posts. But to make things short and to the point. I foresee this season shaping up to be a Marquez v. Vinales battle. I think Rossi will claim a few victories here and there. I think Lorenzo will snag a victory or two as well. It's going to be the main four or five aliens doing the business.

Unless anyone has something for Vinales, he's going to be a force to be reckoned with. The main issue with Vinales will be longevity and can he finish a race as good as he starts one. I think Marquez will some issues this year. He's been falling a lot and having problems with the new fairing and bike. Pedrosa is kind of no where at times, then jumps up the sheets. Lorenzo I think will take a year or two to really get the Ducati up to proper speed.

I just hope Rossi wins Mugello this year. If he can't accomplish anything else, at least with Mugello. I'll be super happy with a single Mugello win.