Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
It would be dope if Laguna made it back but MotoGP won't re-sign if they don't support moto2 and moto3 races during that weekend.... guess Rossi has been doing some test laps to make a decision on whether he will race in aragon or not
Yep it's official Rossi is going to race this weekend in Aragon. http://www.motogp.com/en/news/2017/0...agon-gp/240224

Can't help but think this is a bad idea. Only 21 days since the leg break. Sure he's passed the fitness test and is o.k. to ride. I just think he's really rushing to come back. The championship is blown for him at this point, barring the other three in front all crash out and can't finish the season.

I still stick with my Sepang earliest option return and Valencia being the ideal time to return to riding.

I'd even say that Phillip Island is not a bad idea, certainly better than Aragon or Motegi. Sepang at least would give him another month to recover and get back to full fitness.

Oh well, The Doctor is back and I'm happy to see him ride. Just hope he doesn't fall and disintegrate the leg completely. I will say this, he's adamant about riding this weekend, so I'd say take it easy and get some points. Don't push any kind of dog fighting and keep it simple this weekend.