Plot thickens now... Knew Vinales couldn't keep it together forever. Though I expected it to happen later in the year than now. So maybe he'll get the bugs out and be back to normal.

All I can say is, Rossi you got a huge gift today of the championship lead, now do your best to put some daylight between you and everyone else. We're coming to traditional Rossi tracks starting Jerez, he needs some big wins in the next four races to really capitalize on Vinales mistake. Marquez will claw back some ground as well.

What I couldn't understand was Rossi's pace. He was really just loafing along most of the race behind Pedrosa and then once he got past he puts 3+ seconds between him and Dani in the matter of two laps. I mean really?? Where was that during the race?? Granted he knew Vinales was out so he played it safe and brought home 20 points.

Oh yeah, someone slap the sh*t out of Zarco for that move. Thought the penalty to Rossi was weak as well, he gained no advantage, both kept their positions and it showed at the end of the race Zarco was all of nowhere. Guess .3 seconds is better than back of the grid start a la Valencia 2015...

Good race