Very good race!! Congrats to Dovi, that couldn't have happened to a nicer guy in the paddock. He finally got that elusive dry win and he did it in Mugello no less!!

I was laughing hard at the Pedrosa/Crutchlow incident. Dani is trying to apologize and there's Crutchlow being Crutchlow shoving a middle finger in his face. Just confirms that guys a real dick.

The start of the race was intense and thought we might actually get that the whole race, then it settled down into normal pace. Have to say that was a real crappy from Rossi, can't even get on the podium in his home race. Lost the final position to last year's Ducati. Someone needs to pull him aside and let him know that he needs to sell his motocross stuff. If that really is what held him up(his physical condition or lack thereof), then he needs to stop riding dirt. Anyone whose ever ridden dirt will tell you that it's a young man's sport and he needs to stop. Sure riding trails and having some offroad fun is one thing but leave the competition stuff to the McGrath's, Stewart's, and Carmichael's of the world.

Then again, I think it has more to do with mindset than physical condition. He's failed to win a race now for some 17 races. I mean Dovi won a race this year before Rossi. Time to hang that sh*t up....

Congrats to Dovi