Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All My Naughty Ladies

All My Naughty Ladies

Well to lighten things up around here and move away from politics, figured I'd take a picture of all my filthy dirty ladies that let me put my hands all over them, they don't care if I pay more attention to one over the other(well I think a couple might). So I took a family photo....

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: All My Naughty Ladies

Nice
    Tom
    '07 ZX-6R
    '12 1199 Panigale S

Quite the collection you got going.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Quite the collection you got going.
    In all total since I started playing 22 years ago. I've had 63 guitars and 30+ amplifiers. Yeah I'd say have a bit of a problem. Wished I had all 63, now that would be something to display.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Totally clicked this thread thinking it'd be actual girls. Hmm, not a musician myself, and no girls, so I'll just backpedal out of here

Everybody's got their little secrets...

My little group of "dirty ladies"...

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

I only have 2 guitars and a uke. Sad showing. Seems like you need a "guitar" room.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    I only have 2 guitars and a uke. Sad showing. Seems like you need a "guitar" room.

That's what I just got done today doing. That's why I had them all together for a family photo. I normally hang them on the wall but they were spread all over the house. So decided to do something I've seen before and went with a three 2x4 setup on the wall. 45'd the ends and stained the timbers to match the rest of the trim. Allowed me to put 6 guitars on one 2x4. Allowing me to get all 18 guitars on one wall instead of several walls.

And here's the finished product....

and the amps...

Last edited by The Black Knight; Mon Feb 20th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Nice collection man

I assume you play...for how long? You in a band or anything or just for fun?

Hmmm....what do I collect. I guess watches, but I've kind of stopped that last few years.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Nice collection man

I assume you play...for how long? You in a band or anything or just for fun?

Hmmm....what do I collect. I guess watches, but I've kind of stopped that last few years.
    22 years, did the band thing when I was younger. Never could find people dedicated enough to practice and want to do scheduled gigs. Just stuff here and there. Released 2 CD'S back in 2002 on mp3.com and cdbaby. Haven't done much recording in the last few years. Have a whole new CD ready to go that I did in 2005ish. Just got burnt out recording and with everything else that's goes into it. Now I play for fun and do some teaching on the side.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    22 years, did the band thing when I was younger. Never could find people dedicated enough to practice and want to do scheduled gigs. Just stuff here and there. Released 2 CD'S back in 2002 on mp3.com and cdbaby. Haven't done much recording in the last few years. Have a whole new CD ready to go that I did in 2005ish. Just got burnt out recording and with everything else that's goes into it. Now I play for fun and do some teaching on the side.
    Impressive man.....I've always felt the guitar seems really hard to learn so I always impressed when someone can play it well.

What type you play? Hard rock, metal, classic rock , etc? I am a big fan of classic rock like the Doors, Zeppelin, Hendrix, Eagles, etc.

See man, we could have got you up on stage with Gina's boyfriends band (Flash Mob) that CSC use to go to all the time back in the days...fun times https://www.facebook.com/theflashmob...=page_internal
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Feb 21st, 2017 at 11:03 AM.

Impressive man.....I've always felt the guitar seems really hard to learn so I always impressed when someone can play it well.

What type you play? Hard rock, metal, classic rock , etc? I am a big fan of classic rock like the Doors, Zeppelin, Hendrix, Eagles, etc.

See man, we could have got you up on stage with Gina's boyfriends band (Flash Mob) that CSC use to go to all the time back in the days...fun times https://www.facebook.com/theflashmob...=page_internal
    Guitar wasn't that hard to learn. Though I've never met anyone that is a complete master at it. The whole 10,000hr rule you hear about practice. I've certainly passed that, and I still learn new things about the guitar. Whether it's a piece of theory, new technique, new way of getting a sound out of my amp. I was fortunate at 14 when I started to play. I was able to have two full years of playing before I started working. Obviously, while in highschool I played but once summer came around, all I did when I was 14 was practice the guitar.

My specific area of music I play is mainly guitar driven instrumental rock. I grew up on many kinds of music but that's what I gravitated too when I started to play and record. I also love flamenco guitar music, would love to do an album of flamenco music. Lately, I've really been getting into Blues music. Always appreciated blues and had massive respect for blues guitar players but never really played the blues myself. I'll throw in some blues licks here and there but nothing really blues driven. I really just love listening to some good blues guitar players(Gary Moore, Joe Bonamassa, SRV, B.B. King, are some of my favs). I will say, I prefer more blues rock(i.e. Gary Moore, SRV) as opposed to deep delta blues. I can only listen to that stuff for a little bit, it just stays too slow for my liking.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Guitar wasn't that hard to learn. Though I've never met anyone that is a complete master at it. The whole 10,000hr rule you hear about practice. I've certainly passed that, and I still learn new things about the guitar. Whether it's a piece of theory, new technique, new way of getting a sound out of my amp. I was fortunate at 14 when I started to play. I was able to have two full years of playing before I started working. Obviously, while in highschool I played but once summer came around, all I did when I was 14 was practice the guitar.

My specific area of music I play is mainly guitar driven instrumental rock. I grew up on many kinds of music but that's what I gravitated too when I started to play and record. I also love flamenco guitar music, would love to do an album of flamenco music. Lately, I've really been getting into Blues music. Always appreciated blues and had massive respect for blues guitar players but never really played the blues myself. I'll throw in some blues licks here and there but nothing really blues driven. I really just love listening to some good blues guitar players(Gary Moore, Joe Bonamassa, SRV, B.B. King, are some of my favs). I will say, I prefer more blues rock(i.e. Gary Moore, SRV) as opposed to deep delta blues. I can only listen to that stuff for a little bit, it just stays too slow for my liking.
    Only instrument I ever played was the Trumpet So comparing 3 keys to the hundreds a guitar has always seemed hard....never really tried though. I always wanted to play drums or guitar, but one of my family members had a trumpet so that became my only option....growing up poor sucked. I gave up playing in 9th grade and haven't since; maybe if I had got that guitar or drum set back then I'd of got into it and still played too. I do have a uncle who is a expert at the drums and he is amazing to watch 50+ years on it and he did some recording with some famous people.

Probably a little crazy for you, but my favorite rock band lately has been System of a Down..probably considered metal. Other than that for rock I do classic rock.

You should post up some of the songs you've made man....I'd be interested to hear them
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Feb 22nd, 2017 at 09:15 AM.

You and my brother have a LOT in common. He grew up with a guitar in his hand, has the same love for those types of music. He often is horrible with social interactions but man can that guitar speak volumes. He continually blows me away with how in depth he goes with the guitar, but only for himself. No bands, no friends to jam with him. Just him and his axe.

Joker, you should throw up a pic of all your martial arts belts/accomplishments! Obviously, I have mad respect as I know how long that takes and how much dedication that took.

Joker, you should throw up a pic of all your martial arts belts/accomplishments! Obviously, I have mad respect as I know how long that takes and how much dedication that took.
    Haha, nobody wants to see that shit. People who do not train mostly have no idea what it even means in terms of commitment.

Haha, nobody wants to see that shit. People who do not train mostly have no idea what it even means in terms of commitment.
    True....but I do....and that is why it impresses me so much. From growing up watching my uncles do it to all the autobiographies I have read about and my obsession with MMA I totally understand. I wrestled for 6+ years and that was hard enough and never got to a high level like you did with Martial Arts.

My idol growing up was Royce Gracie because I saw him beat bigger opponents and showed me I had hope as a skinny small kid. I still love the guy and most his family!

Getting to know Brendan Schaub (retired UFC fighter) I got to see what he went though to get ready for a fight and was not easy at all...he trained 8-10hrs a day, 6 days week. He claims the training was harder than when he was in the NFL.
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Feb 22nd, 2017 at 09:10 AM.

? Showed up to the mall on the crappy side of town. Threw a couple 12 year olds around. Got a trophy?
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

? Showed up to the mall on the crappy side of town. Threw a couple 12 year olds around. Got a trophy?
    Since you and I have talked about MMA in the past, I think you are just being sarcastic right? Some places may hand out belts like no big deal, but most take years and years of practice before you can even get to a level one black belt. You don't become a instructor off Martial Arts by not going through the grinder.....like I said before I grew up watching this happen and my uncles spent so many hours training to accomplish what they did. It's no easy task man......

My uncle who is a 5th degree blackbelt took over 20 years of training to get that status.....heck maybe more.

P.S. The fastest I can think of anyone getting a true black belt is BJ Penn (in BJJ).....he got it in three years and got the name "The Prodigy" for it. Then most instructors will not even give a level 2 black belt in less than 3 years from getting your initial black belt.

BJ Penn's biography on the UFC website expressed this accomplishment as "an astonishing achievement in a sport where it takes the average athlete ten years or more to reach black belt status.[122]

And come on, I brought this up, so don't bag on Joker as he never said anything....I just know and it impresses me.
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Feb 22nd, 2017 at 02:31 PM.

I have actively trained in martial arts for 40 years. I have several black belts in different styles and rank in a few others. I do weapons and practical MMA for self-defense. I worked in private security for 20 years. I have a small private …free… school. I have 5 kids that are all blackbelt level martial artists and not one of them has ever been bullied or assaulted.

Gold Member

I have actively trained in martial arts for 40 years. I have several black belts in different styles and rank in a few others. I do weapons and practical MMA for self-defense. I worked in private security for 20 years. I have a small private …free… school. I have 5 kids that are all blackbelt level martial artists and not one of them has ever been bullied or assaulted.
    and what is it we are talking about exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    and what is it we are talking about exactly?
    From what I gather so far that was covered... is that one us has a serious problem collecting and playing guitars and needs professional help... Aaron thought this was about chicks and left to fap... another guy loves paintball but his picture disappeared... Bulldog inevitably brought up MMA and he loves the NFL... found out Joker is actually Tong Po and thrashed some 12 year old by delivering a devastating elbow to the kids spine, then he got a trophy for it but ripped the other kid's belt in half... but also found out in a later post that Joker has been in the ass kicking business for a long time, so you know he kicks ass and stacks it 10 high... And then you(Townie) got here.

Bout covers it to this ---------> point...

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Is this a Kramer reference?

Is this a Kramer reference?
    who knows but I was sure laying on the Kickboxer reference pretty thick. I was going to go with a Bloodsport/Kumite reference but then I saw the 12 year old beat down comment. And knew that's something only Tong Po would do. Chong Li is all about flexing after a win but Tong Po is out to wreck scrubs who dare set foot in his ring. Then I got to thinking about a Lionheart reference. Where you're stomping out 12 year olds on your way to the big payday and boss fight. Is there anyone besides me who doesn't think that Lionheart watches how a old school nintendo video game plays??? Start off with some crappy opponents and work your way to the boss fight where you get pounded.

Sorry, I've been on a Van Damme kick lately(pun intended).
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"