Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All My Naughty Ladies

Re: All My Naughty Ladies

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    who knows but I was sure laying on the Kickboxer reference pretty thick. I was going to go with a Bloodsport/Kumite reference but then I saw the 12 year old beat down comment. And knew that's something only Tong Po would do. Chong Li is all about flexing after a win but Tong Po is out to wreck scrubs who dare set foot in his ring. Then I got to thinking about a Lionheart reference. Where you're stomping out 12 year olds on your way to the big payday and boss fight. Is there anyone besides me who doesn't think that Lionheart watches how a old school nintendo video game plays??? Start off with some crappy opponents and work your way to the boss fight where you get pounded.

Sorry, I've been on a Van Damme kick lately(pun intended).
    Bloodsport was his best.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Bloodsport was his best.
    I'd agree, for sure the best of his 80's movies. For me, my favorite is Timecop, with Hard Target #2. Then after those, his movies really got weird and not good. I will say Streetfighter wasn't half bad. Raul Julia made that movie, if not for him it wouldn't have been very good.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

I liked universal soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    and what is it we are talking about exactly?
    Who cares....nice to have a thread where we are not all arguing and actually get to know about what some of us are passionate about.

I'm actually surprised there has been no gun collections displayed yet

Jean-Claude Van Damme...hell yeah another one of my heroes growing up. Bloodsport and Kickboxer were the ones that started it for me so those will always be my favorite. You guys know he is still putting out movies. A new Kickboxer came out with him in it, but haven't watched it

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3082898/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_5

Some other new films he has been in...sadly have seen none of them

And because it is me.....I have to add: Van Damme is pretty legit and did a lot of training and competition before he become a action star.
    Some cool info on him:
    * Van Damme was a member of the Belgium Karate Team when it won the European Karate Championship on 26 December 1979 at La Coupe Francois Persoons Karate Tournament in Brussels.
    * Van Damme placed second at the Challenge Coupe des Espoirs Karate Tournament (1st Trials). At the 3-day tournament, Van Damme defeated 25 opponents before losing in the finals to fellow teammate Angelo Spataro.[13]

* From 1977 to 1982, Van Damme compiled a record of 18 victories (18 knockouts) and 1 defeat.[16] He was even named "Mr. Belgium" in a bodybuilding competition.
    * At the age of 15, Van Damme started his competitive karate career in Belgium. From 1976 to 1980, Van Damme compiled a record of 44 victories and 4 defeats in tournament and non-tournament semi-contact matches.

Another guy who is pretty legit is Wesley Snipes. Any fans of his? What about good ole Steven Seagal?

Last edited by bulldog; Thu Feb 23rd, 2017 at 07:25 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Who cares....nice to have a thread where we are not all arguing and actually get to know about what some of us are passionate about.

I'm actually surprised there has been no gun collections displayed yet
    Another guy who is pretty legit is Wesley Snipes. Any fans of his? What about good ole Steven Seagal?
    I was about to post up some new AR pictures last night and stopped myself.

I know a lot of people hate Seagal, but his Aikido is world class. Even though he is a dickhead of a person.

Yeah, I'll never post pics of my gun collection.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Obama told me guns were bad so I sold them all.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I was about to post up some new AR pictures last night and stopped myself.

I know a lot of people hate Seagal, but his Aikido is world class. Even though he is a dickhead of a person.
    My father has a black belt in Aikido, same thing Seagal studies so I was always into him because my dad did the same techniques......Aikido is really awesome as used leverage and pressure point against the person. Most people think Saegal is a just a action star, but if you lookl into his past the guy has been in Aikido since like again 13 and studied in Japan for a long time.

I agree though and he seems like a dickhead as I watched him on his cop show a few times....weird guy, but I'd never mess with him. Also can't hate since he is good friends with UFC's Anderson Silva.....he even gets credit for teaching Anderson the front kick he used to KO Vitor Belfort.

Check out Wesley Snipes...another action star who is tough......always wanted to see Joe Rogan MMA him as they talked about for years....sorry my money is on my boy Joe.

Snipes began training in martial arts when he was 12 years old. He has a 5th degree black belt in Shotokan karate and a 2nd degree black belt in Hapkido. He has also trained in Capoeira[1] under Mestre Jelon Vieira and in a number of other disciplines including kung fu at the USA Shaolin Temple[12] and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Kickboxing.[citation needed] During his time in New York, Snipes was trained in fighting by his friend and mentor Brooke Ellis
    Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Yeah, I'll never post pics of my gun collection.
    Odd, I thought you guys were all proud of your gun collection. I could post my one 9mm Glock

Yeah all mine fell in the water somewhere and I lost them all.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

My father has a black belt in Aikido, same thing Seagal studies so I was always into him because my dad did the same techniques......Aikido is really awesome as used leverage and pressure point against the person. Most people think Saegal is a just a action star, but if you lookl into his past the guy has been in Aikido since like again 13 and studied in Japan for a long time.

I agree though and he seems like a dickhead as I watched him on his cop show a few times....weird guy, but I'd never mess with him. Also can't hate since he is good friends with UFC's Anderson Silva.....he even gets credit for teaching Anderson the front kick he used to KO Vitor Belfort.

Check out Wesley Snipes...another action star who is tough......always wanted to see Joe Rogan MMA him as they talked about for years....sorry my money is on my boy Joe.

Snipes began training in martial arts when he was 12 years old. He has a 5th degree black belt in Shotokan karate and a 2nd degree black belt in Hapkido. He has also trained in Capoeira[1] under Mestre Jelon Vieira and in a number of other disciplines including kung fu at the USA Shaolin Temple[12] and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Kickboxing.[citation needed] During his time in New York, Snipes was trained in fighting by his friend and mentor Brooke Ellis

Odd, I thought you guys were all proud of your gun collection. I could post my one 9mm Glock
    I got to train with Seagal in California at his home dojo. He was running the LA school at the time and I had a friend who invited me while I was traveling for work. He would often have 50 or so people from the LA dojo come out to his place on the weekend, where he had an open air aikido dojo. There were several things that made an impression on me about him. First he is a fucking huge man with NBA player sized hands. He can palm my head easily. Second he has/had spray-on hair. Third, he was amazing at aikido but also so incredibly arrogant. The guy is seriously bad ass and also sports a giant ego. He had just finished filming "Fire Down Below" and was all country western-ed out and saying things like "Do it again boy!"

Gold Member

Nice guitar collection BK! (and other stuff).
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Quote Originally Posted by FZRguy View Post
    Nice guitar collection BK! (and other stuff).
    thanks!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

The timing... I was listening to Rogan's podcast a couple weeks ago and he discussed that fight. They had papers, contracts, etc, etc. Rogan was all in but apparently Snipes decided to not do it. Agree with you on money on Rogan.

I could post the images of the 60 yo rifles I have (worth nothing).
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    The timing... I was listening to Rogan's podcast a couple weeks ago and he discussed that fight. They had papers, contracts, etc, etc. Rogan was all in but apparently Snipes decided to not do it. Agree with you on money on Rogan.

I could post the images of the 60 yo rifles I have (worth nothing).
    Yeah it was the real deal and Rogan trained for like two months for it, but in the end Snipes pulled out because it became evident that the IRS wanted to throw him in jail and he was not going to buy his way out of tax evasion and he was only doing it for the money. I believe it was initially going to be Van Damme vs Snipes/

Same reason that the Gracie family changed fighting forever is the same reason I felt Joe would win over Snipes.....BJJ! Snipes training was all standup martial arts and the Gracies went to show that you can be the greatest stand up fighter ever, but if you have no ground game, you will be taken down and submitted. At the time Rogan was a purple belt in BJJ and Snipes had a white belt so you put any white belt against a purple belt in BJJ and there will be little contest. I guess Snipes could have caught Rogan with a lucky shot, but same as Randy Couture vs James Tony, it would end soon after Joe got Snipes to the ground.

EDIT: Here is the Rogan video if anyone is interested:

Last edited by bulldog; Mon Feb 27th, 2017 at 03:13 PM.

This is what happens when a stand up fightrer with no ground skills goes against a high level wrestler/BJJ.....James Tony, a three time world champion! Just look at the size difference: