Thread: UFC 211 5/13

Cool UFC 211 5/13

So thinking of going to watch these bouts at the Hooters on County line and Yosemite. Everyone welcome to join us, it'll be Barn and I for sure. Need a headcount by Saturday morning, PM me or post here if you want to come hangout so we can save you a seat. Main card fights start at 8 pm our time. I'll be there around 7 to see if I can catch the Eddie Alvarez pre-lim fight.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Re: UFC 211 5/13

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    So thinking of going to watch these bouts at the Hooters on County line and Yosemite. Everyone welcome to join us, it'll be Barn and I for sure. Need a headcount by Saturday morning, PM me or post here if you want to come hangout so we can save you a seat. Main card fights start at 8 pm our time. I'll be there around 7 to see if I can catch the Eddie Alvarez pre-lim fight.
    Man I wish we still had a good Hooters here in the Springs. Titled Kilt and Trappers Rendezvous ran off the North Hooters location, so all we have left is the Citadel Hooters and that place sucks. Not the best service and the girls are solid C-squad at best, sometimes D-squad. Least the North Hooters had good service, A or strong B-squad good looking girls and a nice environment/atmosphere. With the Citadel Hooters, I feel I need to at least pack my AR15 with extra mags or else I'll feel outgunned by all the hoods in the mall. Place is a dive for sure..

Sorry, not on topic but saw a mention of Hooters and had to chime in. I loved Hooters and their Wing Wednesdays.

And before everyone says just keep going to Titled Kilt, the Kilt has terrible wings. Good looking girls but terrible wings and I just can't do that. Even the girls aren't that great anymore. Most are so tatted up that I might as well hit up TNT's or Deja Vu for some serious sleazy looking chicks. A little tattoo here and there is one thing but some of the chicks have half their body covered.

I know, I'm being picky and first world problems. But geez, I just like seeing a woman with nice clean skin.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I'll let you guys know tomorrow. We just had our puppy neutered so depends if we can leave him alone by tomorrow.

Damn Petis vs Cejudo fight is off....
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I was wondering why I didn't see that fight on the card yesterday. Let us know dude, hope you can make it and the pup is doing well.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Man I wish we still had a good Hooters here in the Springs. Titled Kilt and Trappers Rendezvous ran off the North Hooters location, so all we have left is the Citadel Hooters and that place sucks. Not the best service and the girls are solid C-squad at best, sometimes D-squad. Least the North Hooters had good service, A or strong B-squad good looking girls and a nice environment/atmosphere. With the Citadel Hooters, I feel I need to at least pack my AR15 with extra mags or else I'll feel outgunned by all the hoods in the mall. Place is a dive for sure..

Sorry, not on topic but saw a mention of Hooters and had to chime in. I loved Hooters and their Wing Wednesdays.

And before everyone says just keep going to Titled Kilt, the Kilt has terrible wings. Good looking girls but terrible wings and I just can't do that. Even the girls aren't that great anymore. Most are so tatted up that I might as well hit up TNT's or Deja Vu for some serious sleazy looking chicks. A little tattoo here and there is one thing but some of the chicks have half their body covered.

I know, I'm being picky and first world problems. But geez, I just like seeing a woman with nice clean skin.
    Yeah this Hooters has decently looking girls and they're pretty nice actually, service has been good so far at this one for the most part. They closed tilted kilt here downtown and twin peaks is super overrated. We usually get lucky during fight nights there cause is not super full so for the most part we go there. Hard to find good places with good service and goods anymore in general
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I've never been that impressed by any of the talent at the Hooters OR the Tilted Kilt in the Colorado Springs locations. I actually think the wings at Tilted Kilt are better than the old Hooters ones but I have always felt the hooters wings were just okay. I completely agree re the tattoos, my wife and I were watching the games at the TK and we kept being shocked by all the ink work. Even to the point of playing a game. Guess what the tattoo is for the ones that peeked out of their socks or from under/over the kilt. Good for them if they like it, but not me.
    The closest thing to immortality on this earth is a Federal government program - RR

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Obvious View Post
    I've never been that impressed by any of the talent at the Hooters OR the Tilted Kilt in the Colorado Springs locations. I actually think the wings at Tilted Kilt are better than the old Hooters ones but I have always felt the hooters wings were just okay. I completely agree re the tattoos, my wife and I were watching the games at the TK and we kept being shocked by all the ink work. Even to the point of playing a game. Guess what the tattoo is for the ones that peeked out of their socks or from under/over the kilt. Good for them if they like it, but not me.
    All I can think is the location in the Springs is ran bad because this is for sure not the case at the Park Meadows one we go to. Honestly it is the nicest Hooters I have ever been to, but it is very new. The girls that work there are all hot and our waitress on Saturday was even competing in the Hooters national calendar; yes she was very cute. I've been to some like you say, but you can't judge every Hooters by ones you have been to in past.

For food I usually get there Blackened Mahi Fish Sandwich and it is awesome! Don't believe me try it....but at the Park Meadows location....can't vouch got other locations.

None were covered in tattoos, but honestly I don't really care unless they are ghetto tattoos...well done and I think some women look super hot with them. Get with the times man!......JK, but I do guess you have no tattoos; I have over $2k in tattoos and want more......

P.S. There is no Tilted Kilt in downtown Denver now.....was replaced my the Burnt Barrels months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Yeah this Hooters has decently looking girls and they're pretty nice actually, service has been good so far at this one for the most part.
    Decent???? Did you consider our waitress just decent on Sat? If so you are a hard man to please

I think this is her:

Look at the "decent" girls (Lone Tree Hooter Girls) https://www.instagram.com/explore/lo...6411233/?hl=en
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu May 18th, 2017 at 09:44 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!