Thread: Black Ops III: Zombies Chronicles

Black Ops III: Zombies Chronicles

MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Call of Duty must be reading my mind because look what DLC they are dropping this coming Tuesday for Black Ops 3. Going to be hard to let this one go when COD: WWII comes out but this will give even the newest game a serious run for its money. I really do love Treyarch, now I can finally get rid of my PS3. Only reason I was keeping the PS3 was for the old games.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Re: Black Ops III: Zombies Chronicles

and

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

kino is back? I wonder if you can control the stage like before? or if the stairs still glitch the dogs. lol

probably my all time favorite map of Black ops.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    kino is back? I wonder if you can control the stage like before? or if the stairs still glitch the dogs. lol

probably my all time favorite map of Black ops.
    Heck yeah man!!! We get Kino back. Can't wait for it!! Tomorrow it drops.

That's what my friend and I were talking about if we can run the loop or control the stage the way we did in BO1. See with BO3 the zombies don't act the same as BO1 or BO2. In the old games you could "train" the zombies and basically make an endless loop with them. BO3 they changed it up. It's very hard to loop zombies the same as before. When you lead them around a map, the don't stack up in a train, they start populating in the parts of the map you're heading into. So basically it screws the whole tried and true training of zombies. So if you run from zombies to get some distance from them and heal up. You have to watch where or how far you run, as it populates zombies at windows and doors that they weren't coming out of to begin with.

Speaking of glitches, there used to be a stair glitch on Kino that didn't involve the dogs but it was an "Instant Game Over" glitch. What you needed to do, was back up the aisle a little ways. Run towards the teleporter machine. As you pass the chairs and get close to the stairs, do the dolphin dive and land in that little open pocket next to the stairs and stage. Facing the stage, you'll be right of the stairs and in that little pocket. Basically what this does is glitch you into the stage, but the screen doesn't change or anything. Well when you go to stand up and move, you feel a zombie type punch or smack, along with the smack sound and immediately everyone in the map goes down and the game ends.

It's the weirdest thing ever. We've done it time and again in BO1.

Never really found many other glitches in the games other than at times you could get outside of Nuketown 2025 on Black Ops 2, never was able to do that one easily. Black Ops 3 has a glitch with the dogs on the map Giant(which is Der Rise). There's a little small hallway on the side of the map that leads to two windows and will have a Perk machine located there. We found that if you ran around while fighting dogs and ran through the building. For some reason, a dog would glitch and freeze in place and wouldn't end the dog round for several minutes. Eventually he will die out and give you the max ammo.

I've noticed the "max ammo" dogs always move differently from the others.

We've experienced Zombies getting stuck in walls before which is great. Gives everyone time to run around and fix doors and get money. On Nuketown 2025 zombies, we noticed the zombies liked to hang out in the Yellow House. There would always be three of them hanging out in the upstairs room, just standing there or moving around at "shambling" speed.

We've also had issues with ending a dog round and the game screws up and won't release the next wave of zombies.

There's all kinds of glitches or bugs with zombie games it's not even funny.

I will say, I am wondering why they(Treyarch) are releasing a DLC 5, so long after the game is technically considered over. Once a new COD drops, the previous is considered over. I'm thinking Treyarch are getting out of COD games altogether or they aren't going to be carrying on the Black Ops series anymore. We know the zombies story line is over. Richtofen, Takeo, Tank and Nicolai are done with this last game(BO3). So who knows, this is awesome though. And really should have been released sooner, as it really would have put the screws to Infinite Warfare.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"