Thread: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    That's what everyone tells us. Nude beaches are full of really old people who should keep their clothes on.

Dude, we're white! I ain't leaving this country! The rest of the planet hates us! Actually, I would consider it, but no way is Mexico getting any of my leisure money! Anyway, I would much rather be in our fifth-wheel with the bikes. You'd have to staple me to the beach to get me to sit still. Kim says I don't know how to relax!

It's really a swingers destination more than a "nude" resort. We've never been to Hedonism, things just never lined up, but we know a lot of people who do huge group trips there every year. These same people rent entire cruise ships, too. Over 1,000 of your favorite naked friends....
    Yeah was very disappointing as I looked forward to it and finally got my wife to agree to try it, then we got there and not a soul under 60 years....and dang old people have no shame.....bending over with those nuts to their knees . We stayed for like 20 minutes and just went back to the normal beach....damn hot women that won't show it off...wtf...prudes

Well you've met my wife; white as can be with blondish hair and blue eyes. Only place we ever had problems was in Jamaica where we experienced many locals and workers that made it clear the didn't like white people.....super nice to the tourists who were black though. Never had a issue in Mexico though and we've only experienced super nice locals/workers that actually seem appreciative when you tip them. Heck I had one Mexican guy tell me to meet him when he got off his shift and he would take us clubbing; we rode a public buss with him and learned a lot about him and was pretty impressive how hard he worked just to get a job at a 5 star resort. Homey ended hooking us up as we got into the club cheaper, bypassed the line, and got VIP seating. He never once asked for anything from us for that....although when we left I hooked him up with some gifts.

Yeah figured it was a swingers club by the description. Although I thought Hedonism was just the name of that resort.....looked it up and see it is much more; Hedonism. The statement "Ethical hedonism is the idea that all people have the right to do everything in their power to achieve the greatest amount of pleasure possible to them." just doesn't jive with me either; there are things I would not do for pleasure like screw someone else over or steal...which is how I take that statement...nothing else matters as long as you get joy.
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Aug 10th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!