Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

  1. #1
    Gold Member bulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    8,347

    Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

    The wife and I will be going to Cabo San Lucas soon for a vacation and in past I've made a thread asking people here for suggestions and they really helped...well here again

    Anyone been to Cabo San Lucas? Anything we should not miss? Any food places to visit? Excursions? Tips?


    This year we decided to try a "Secrets" Resort as heard good thing about them plus are adult only resorts. This is where we will stay http://www.secretsresorts.com/puerto-los-cabos
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Jul 10th, 2017 at 08:05 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

  2. #2
    Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Stripper Pole - Cloud 9
    Posts
    9,271

    Re: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

    My neighbor has gone for the past two years and she swam with the dolphins and really enjoyed that. I'll ask her for other recommendations.

    sshhhhh it's a Secret
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

    Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

  3. #3
    Gold Member bulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    8,347

    Re: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    My neighbor has gone for the past two years and she swam with the dolphins and really enjoyed that. I'll ask her for other recommendations.

    sshhhhh it's a Secret
    Thanks Sully We did pay for my wife to swim with the dolphins in Cozumel years ago and she loved it. I didn't do it as I hear dolphins try to rape humans and they would be all over me. lol

    P.S. heard you got a vacation scheduled to Mexico too. Barn was telling me about it. If I'd of known I'd of seen if we could all have went together.......maybe some other time. We did that for Hoopty's wedding and was a blast with that many people at a all-inclusive.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

  4. #4
    Gold Member bulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    8,347

    Re: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

    So far these are the things I am thinking......but would be nice if anyone has been to them to say if they are worth it.

    El Arco (Rock Formations)


    Playa del Amor (The hidden beach)


    Then for the thrill seeker in me, thinking some ATV's on the beach

    https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...alifornia.html
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Jul 11th, 2017 at 09:41 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

  5. #5
    Gold Member Yearly Supporter Sully's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Stripper Pole - Cloud 9
    Posts
    9,271

    Re: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Thanks Sully We did pay for my wife to swim with the dolphins in Cozumel years ago and she loved it. I didn't do it as I hear dolphins try to rape humans and they would be all over me. lol

    P.S. heard you got a vacation scheduled to Mexico too. Barn was telling me about it. If I'd of known I'd of seen if we could all have went together.......maybe some other time. We did that for Hoopty's wedding and was a blast with that many people at a all-inclusive.
    all over you? LOLOLOLOL OMG that's crazy!

    P.S. Yeah, that would have totally been fun....!
    Glitter Factory Racing
    MRA #415

    Sol Performance - Pirelli Tires

  6. #6
    Gold Member bulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Littleton, CO
    Posts
    8,347

    Re: Things to do/see in Cabo San Lucas???

    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    all over you? LOLOLOLOL OMG that's crazy!

    P.S. Yeah, that would have totally been fun....!
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Thoughts on Lucas Oil
    By kawasakirob in forum Bike Tech
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Wed Jun 26th, 2013, 07:36 AM
  2. F* George Lucas
    By Ghost in forum Non-Bike Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Fri Sep 2nd, 2011, 01:37 PM
  3. HBD George Lucas
    By Shea in forum Non-Bike Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Thu May 14th, 2009, 07:43 PM
  4. ahhh... the more things 'change', the more things stay the same...
    By salsashark in forum Non-Bike Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Thu Feb 5th, 2009, 02:46 PM
  5. BAJA to CABO in the DIRT!! Of course
    By Harry Biker in forum Trips & Touring
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Fri Jun 13th, 2003, 05:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •