Thread: I hate those douchebag BMW drivers

I hate those douchebag BMW drivers

Last edited by Aaron; Wed Aug 23rd, 2017 at 06:46 AM.

Re: I hate those douchebag BMW drivers

Me too, especially when the video is unavailable...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Ya ya ya. Believe it or not this was the forum's fault. Once you submit the thread it changes the tags from video to watch YouTube or something, and then you can't edit it without changing the tags back.

I'm just more amazed a finally get to see picture of Aaron from his youtube page

He does not even lift I have concluded from those shoulders

Although to be fair, he does own two pretty nice BMW's and the car is even manual
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Aug 23rd, 2017 at 08:50 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

That was from 2nd year of college, so a good decade ago, probably more! I'd show more but photofucket, well, fucked that up.

The bike is a manual too, but only halfway since it pretty much never requires a clutch lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    That was from 2nd year of college, so a good decade ago, probably more! I'd show more but photofucket, well, fucked that up.

The bike is a manual too, but only halfway since it pretty much never requires a clutch lol.
    You're a good sport man; I do love that "stay classy" shirt

So did PB stop your hyperlinking, because mine still seems to be worked and no way I would pay. http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forum...-Party-Linking Probably just jinxed myself now, but been waiting for it to take affect on my account.

I had one motorcycle that was automatic....my very first dirtbike; a Honda 50cc. Seriously just happy there are people still buying manual transmission cars because I always fear they may go away one day because the younger generations don't seem to want to take the time to learn. Sad as I enjoy driving way more with a stick and clutch....especially in snow.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

I still have, and routinely wear, that shirt. I worship Ron Burgundy.

They hadn't, I just shut my account down when they enacted that policy. I was already tired of their shit.

We're on the exact same page man. I'm so sick and tired if hearing how amazing so and so's new CVT is, or how much faster DCT's are, or how many gears the new V6 F150 has. Jesus, you'd think having a vagina would make it even easier for all these bitches to drive manuals.

When I bought my car, I strongly considered a C63 AMG, and an Audi RS5 instead of the 335. The AMG was auto only, the Audi DCT (Auto) only. That was the deciding factor, I will never own an automatic car. Now truck or SUV, maybe, but a car, NEVER. I'm considering a ZL1 Camaro as my next car. It'll have 3 pedals.

Save the manuals!