Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
Yeah haven’t even tried the multiplayer as the campaign mode for Call of Duty has always been one of my favorites of any game. It took me a bit to get used to using health packs instead of the normal regen of health, but I’ve come to like it because it really makes you play the game different; no more going in hard and then going and hiding so your health regens. Is multiplayer this way too? How do you get more health in multiplayer?

I do like how you rely on your team more now and use them to get ammo, health, grenades, and scouting. Again, makes you play different and you need to stay close to your team.

I’ll have to check out Battlefront II? How is the campaign? For online I’m still playing the Killing Floor 2; they had an awesome upgrade for Xmas that was funny.
I also enjoyed the mix of new things in the campaign. Having your (AI)team do more helps. It's what always pissed me off with the other COD campaigns. Seemed like I had to do everything to make the mission work, and then your lame AI team just stands there and lets you take all the fire and damage. Least with WWII, the other guys are out there moving around and killing the bad guys. The health packs, ammo and etc are a cool feature as well. I don't like the slow motion scenes though. I'd much rather go back to the old way of doing the slow motion scenes. This new way of having to tap the SQUARE button in a rhythmic pattern is lame.

What gets me is I had such high hopes for WWII after playing the Beta back in August. I don't know what they did between the beta and the actual game but someone screwed up. With Beta, even though it was Core, you could still kill guys with a few shots. None of the usual dump a whole magazine in someone to kill them. Then the official game came out and talk about overpowered BS. Even in Hardcore(which is what I play exclusively, always have) guys will take 4 to 6 rounds of damage and many times will still kill you in a shot or two. To me the whole game is really unbalanced and that leads to the blandness of the game. The only thing that will be a one shot kill are the sniper rifles and M1A1 and M1 Garand. Everything else is hit marker heaven. BAR and M1928(tommy gun) are the only two I can really use to stomp the opposition. STG44 isn't bad once it's leveled up.

Battlefront II is really good. Haven't played the campaign, just the multiplayer and it's great. Love the space battles with Tie-Fighters and X-wings. Even hero's and villain's is great as it lets you be your favorite character(of course I'm Vader). Only reason I went to Battlefront II is many of the people I play with on Call of Duty decided to try the game. One great feature is I believe the game mode Blast(or strike??) it's full on 20 vs. 20 and guys are running around everywhere. Can't really camp as you've got objectives to play and you get tons of points for playing the objective.

Check out Battlefront II, I think you'll like it.

At this point, I'm just biding my time for Black Ops 4, and from what I've been hearing is it's going to still be boots on the ground but set just after Black Ops 2(which was 2025). So will be somewhat futuristic but with modern weapons(similar to Black Ops 2). No more boost jumping or lasers and shit. But will still be modern enough to not be the complete snooze fest that is WWII. Treyarch gets it right when it comes to customization and overall playing. Plus as always, you know Zombies will be top notch.

P.S.
I'm hearing rumors and rumblings that with the next Infinity Ward 2019 game(which will follow Treyarch's 2018 game) will be Modern Warfare 2 - Remastered