Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of LOUD Woman (NSFW; for language)

Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of LOUD Woman (NSFW; for language)

Damn...this loud girl got beat down. The girl who beat her is a hottie too.

Sorry can't get the video to embed; click link and video is towards bottom

http://www.craveonline.com/mandatory...ist-woman-nsfw

Last edited by bulldog; Tue Sep 5th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of Racist Woman (NSFW; for language)

Here it is embedded:

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of Racist Woman (NSFW; for language)

Her and her unborn baby got the brakes beat off 'em.
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Violence is always the answer! Punch everyone with the wrong think!

That crazy drunk bitch did lay hands on the hottie.... I say she deserved it.

LOL!! I lost all interest in reading the article when I see "White Privilege".. Sorry, there is no such thing. Before people climb all over that statement, I'm half Spanish and half White, so I'm a minority. And, nope I don't believe in "White Privilege". And no, I don't owe anyone anything and I won't owe anyone anything.

I'd have to see in the video where the woman said something about Haitans. She may have said something racist, we don't know since it's not in the video. All I see and hear in the video is two women probably both intoxicated getting into a cat fight and lots of expletives used. Now the one girl did have a black man come and try to stop her, probably her boyfriend, so I'm sure that's part of it.

But to get triggered by what someone says and want to physically beat them is wrong and the problems we are facing right now in this country.

We've got snowflakes and pansies getting hurt because someone is spouting racist garbage. Sorry, but that's the way America works, the First Amendment protects all forms of "Free Speech" and that yes even includes "Hate Speech".

You can't legislate an idea out of someone's mind. Freedom of Speech should be about all forms of speech. The right to protest, the right to hate, the right to hate back. It's all part of free speech. Trying to change some back woods country bumpkin who humps their sister ain't going to happen. They are going to hate anyone who doesn't look like them for the rest of their lives and for the lives of their generations to come.

But before we get off on hate speech and who owes what. Let's take a look at what racist piece of filth Chanelle Helm has to say about White people and what we all owe her.

Here's her new Top 10 list of demands from Black Lives Matter:

1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty. I'll will my property and inheritance to my heirs or church. I'm certainly not going to will it to someone who hasn't earned it. Sitting on your ass in the hood selling drugs, raising illegitimate kids and in section 8 housing won't get you a penny from me.

2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
    Nope, if I inherit property and then have the intention to sell it. It's all about me, I'm in it to make money for me and no one else. I won't give money to some dickhead holding a sign on the road, why the f*ck would I give money to someone in the projects that won't work for it just because of the color of their skin. Yeah, I don't give money away, I make it.. For me..

3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
    This is just dumb, again free, free, free is all I hear from these people. Guess going out and working for something to have in life is a foreign concept to these people. Oh I know, they'd love to work it's just the White Man holding them down, now I get it.

4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
    Downsize?? Why the hell would I downsize to help someone else? I don't see anyone else downsizing to help me. So this fool wants me to downsize and give my house to a family of generational poverty. Why? So they can wreck it and turn it into a slum?? Why give them something to destroy when they do such a fine job of destroying their own neighborhoods when they riot.

5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
    Well, I don't know anyone that is racist. So I can't help you here. I know people that have told racist jokes, does that count?

6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
    F*ck No!! I'll re-budget my monthly expenses so I can donate more funds to myself to buy more toys and cool stuff. HAHAHA donate so they can buy land. That's a hoot...

7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
    This is just stupid right here.

8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
    Fo real? I imagine this lady sitting writing this out, popping her gum and snapping her fingers in a Z pattern in the air.

9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
    What the hell is wrong with this lady?? On drugs much??

10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
    Only way to combat an idea is with another idea. The idea of people moving past their racial differences and seeing each other as just people is the only way out. However, racists on BOTH sides will always continue to flourish. One side hates others because of their color. The other side hates others because they want free sh*t given to them. When people have this kind of primitive mindset, no headway can be made. People will only change because they want to change. Legislating beliefs is the quickest way to gain opposition for those beliefs. People should be free to choose their owns paths and beliefs in life.

Saying someone can't believe a certain way, owes you for this or that is wrong. Tearing down statues that show our sometimes battered American history is not going to change way of life. It will only serve to infuriate those who believe in history and hate seeing history changed or done away with.

This has got to be a joke but no it isn't. She's been on several cable news stations spouting this crap and her propaganda. And what is worse, is these are the people the Leftist politicians, dumb celebrities all support. Antifa and BLM are a joke, yet keep gaining followers because of this self-entitled belief that is being cultivated in today's day and age.

People have forgotten that working your ass off is the only way to get where you want. Sure some people get things "willed to them, or they inherit a fortune", but guess what?? Someone in their family obviously worked their ass off, maybe it was done 150 yeas ago and the money just gets passed down from generation to generation. Hey, that's the way it is.

You want something go out and earn it. Go out there and win it, not be pissed off because someone else has achieved and you can't.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Go out there and earn it!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Last edited by The Black Knight; Mon Sep 4th, 2017 at 10:19 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    That crazy drunk bitch did lay hands on the hottie.... I say she deserved it.
    Yeah everything aside that is all that it really came down to......lady put her hands on other girl and got beat down for it.

I just thought it was funny the pregnant lady played the victim when the police came...then the video clearly showed she laid her hands on the hottie first. Wish I knew if anyone got charged. I assume you can defend yourself, but landing a bunch more hits when the girl was down makes it questionable.

Gold Member

I'm over just wondering how this chick is a racist. kind of tired with how easy that word is thrown around these days.

as for the beat down.... blaaaahahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    I'm over just wondering how this chick is a racist. kind of tired with how easy that word is thrown around these days.

as for the beat down.... blaaaahahahaha!
    Appears the woman in "teal" dress is the one that got charges....thanks to the video I'm sure.

According to the article the lady was berating a Haitian security guard.....my guess is the one that ran into scene.

Updated Friday, Aug. 25, 2017, 5:57 p.m. EDT: The woman in the “teal dress” now has a name, and according to Florida’s Local 10 News, Summer Cortts, 39, a Boca Raton, Fla., resident, has been charged with disorderly conduct and inciting an affray, a legal term that basically means “fighting.” The incident took place Tuesday at a La Quinta in Coral Springs.
    Colleen Dagg, 23, said she witnessed Cortts berating a Haitian security guardwith racial epithets, and attempted to defuse the situation. But in the process, Dagg angered Cortts, and the verbal altercation turned physical when Cortts attacked her, authorities say. Dagg was not charged with a crime and also declined to pursue battery charges.

Gold Member

but no video evidence of this? the term racist has turned into a word that I laugh at. this is racist... that's racist... white people are the only ones who can be racist... blah blah blah fucking blah. like "people of color" never use terms like stupid white people. crackers.. so on and so on and so on. I'm just so fucking sick of article after article claiming this is racist because we say so. fuck that. until I see a mother fucker wearing a white hood burning a cross I ain't buying that shit anymore. sorry dude the racist has turned into nails on a chalkboard for me.

but no video evidence of this? the term racist has turned into a word that I laugh at. this is racist... that's racist... white people are the only ones who can be racist... blah blah blah fucking blah. like "people of color" never use terms like stupid white people. crackers.. so on and so on and so on. I'm just so fucking sick of article after article claiming this is racist because we say so. fuck that. until I see a mother fucker wearing a white hood burning a cross I ain't buying that shit anymore. sorry dude the racist has turned into nails on a chalkboard for me.
    You are racist.

Sheesh, guess time I need to watch what the title says....I just copy and pasted it man. Overall this is not about racism as someone running their mouths and then deciding to proceed with violence and then they get their ass kicked instead. Sorry but I love when bullies act tough and then get beat down...color or no color...

EDIT: THERE I CHANGED TITLE FOR YOU AND BK.....you two are on a role today about the racist part
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Sep 5th, 2017 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Sheesh, guess time I need to watch what the title says....I just copy and pasted it man. Overall this is not about racism as someone running their mouths and then deciding to proceed with violence and then they get their ass kicked instead. Sorry but I love when bullies act tough and then get beat down...color or no color...

EDIT: THERE I CHANGED TITLE FOR YOU AND BK.....you two are on a role today about the racist part
    I agree, I love watching a bully get stomped. And from the looks of things they both went at it and the woman in question did initiate the fight. However, to beat someone because of something they said regardless if it's racist or not is no excuse. She has every right to hate and say hateful things. As long as she doesn't act on them, then she is entitled to do so. Again, can't change what's in a person's mind or how they think.

Sticks and stones people, remember that....
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of LOUD Woman (NSFW; for language)

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    I agree, I love watching a bully get stomped. And from the looks of things they both went at it and the woman in question did initiate the fight. However, to beat someone because of something they said regardless if it's racist or not is no excuse. She has every right to hate and say hateful things. As long as she doesn't act on them, then she is entitled to do so. Again, can't change what's in a person's mind or how they think.

Yeah I’ve always prided myself on bullying the bullies. Basically when I would see some kid being bullied I’d stick up for that kid by messing with the bully until they fought me or went away. From what I have seen most bullies are all talk and just want an easy target so you stick up to them, they move on. I’ve come to find out the most dangerous people are the ones that do not act tough or bully people….those are the ones to watch out for

Yeah man story of my life and one of the biggest lessons I have learned through the years; words just aren’t worth it to get into a fight. Yet saying that, growing up this was my biggest problem….pride. Someone would tell me something or call me a p*ssy, I felt it was my pride to show them different. I’ve been in so many fights for stupid things that I think about now were just not worth it. Hell I beat up a guy for looking at me one time and really hurt the guy bad where I could have suffered major consequences if he had reported me….lucky in my ghetto town you did not tattle or you got it worse. Looking back I regret it as just was not worth it for some words……it’s been a tough lesson and one I still work on daily. I do agree with you and nobody should get beat down for words, but damn I wish more people would stay quiet because some really know how to push buttons and that sh*t gets you beat down eventually.

In this case though, the lady appears to grab the girls neck and then it was game on. Hopefully this lady learned a lesson to shut up and let it go…or at least don’t put your hands on someone else unless you are ready to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post

Part of her crime was inciting.... Does she really have the right to spew her filth and demean others in public because she feels a certain way (drunk and pregs is more like it)? I would say not in this case.

PS fuck bullies

Part of her crime was inciting.... Does she really have the right to spew her filth and demean others in public because she feels a certain way (drunk and pregs is more like it)? I would say not in this case.

PS fuck bullies
    Yes and No. Yes, in that it's her right to hate someone and have hateful feeling towards anyone. As long as she is peaceful about her feelings, or is expressing her feelings in or on a pubic place(i.e. public park, city street). No, in that she can't get right in someone's face and taunt or yell at someone. That's called Menacing or Harassment. That sort of behavior gets you in trouble.

If both people want to stand on opposite street corners and yell insults back and forth at each other. Then that is what is called peaceful assembly(as long as they don't go to blows, it's peaceful). You can yell, stomp, march and do whatever it is that you think is protest, as long as it's peaceful.

It's when people starting fighting, breaking stuff, setting fires to and causing property damage is when it turns from peaceful protest into an all out riot. There have been reports that people from Antifa and BLM have been launching water or pop bottles filled with piss, feces, vomit and paint at pro-Trump demonstrators. There have been people getting maced or pepper sprayed in the face.

That's not what peaceful assembly and protest is about.

And even in my opinion, when these crowds block highways and streets to keep people from moving and commuting, that is wrong. In my eyes, they have forfeit their right to a peaceful protest by impeding the lives of others around them. I'm all for people protesting and doing whatever the hell it is they can to exercise their rights, but if it impedes me getting to work and makes me late to an appointment, then yeah I really couldn't care less what they are peacefully assembling for. Because now, it affects my life and others around me, and most of us really don't give two sh*ts about what someone is protesting. Just get out of our way, so we can be about ours.

So yes, I agree with you all. No one likes to hear someone being super hateful and racist. But as long as it just remains words and stays peaceful, then it is completely within their right. A right guaranteed under our Constitution.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

You are racist.

well duh... I'm a privileged white male. hahahahahaha!!!

PS fuck bullies
    I feel you man and people do need to understand if they run their mouths, they could suffer consequences...legal or not. I grew up this way and even my friends would give me crap if I talked trash to someone and then they got upset and I got scared.....why open your mouth if you are not ready to back it up….simple as that…you started sh*t, now be ready to deal with it!

Fact is there are laws, but many crazy people don’t care and will react….is it worth it. I just see more in society nowadays (especially the younger generations) that do think they can tell a person whatever they want and the person can’t do anything….oh yes they can. Sure they may get arrested, but if you are going to mess with someone, more people need to see that it could end up bad and they need to think before they speak.

So yeah people can basically say what they want because of “freedom of speech”, but there is always a risk that the person will get upset

well duh... I'm a privileged white male. hahahahahaha!!!
    Rapper Lil Dicky made a song about this called "White Guy". Listen to lyrics and pretty funny:
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Sep 6th, 2017 at 07:38 AM.

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of LOUD Woman (NSFW; for language)

This one by him is funny too, "White Crime":

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I feel you man and people do need to understand if they run their mouths, they could suffer consequences...legal or not. I grew up this way and even my friends would give me crap if I talked trash to someone and then they got upset and I got scared.....why open your mouth if you are not ready to back it up….simple as that…you started sh*t, now be ready to deal with it!

Fact is there are laws, but many crazy people don’t care and will react….is it worth it. I just see more in society nowadays (especially the younger generations) that do think they can tell a person whatever they want and the person can’t do anything….oh yes they can. Sure they may get arrested, but if you are going to mess with someone, more people need to see that it could end up bad and they need to think before they speak.

So yeah people can basically say what they want because of “freedom of speech”, but there is always a risk that the person will get upset

Rapper Lil Dicky made a song about this called "White Guy". Listen to lyrics and pretty funny:

well honestly I couldn't disagree with either you or joker any more. basically what you are saying is that is someone says something you don't agree with it should give you the right to beat the fucking holy hell out of them. is that truly a world we want to live in? if we give up our basic rights because it hurts someone's feelings we all truly lose.

now I know there is more going on in this particular video but think about this for a second. words are words and actions are actions. this whole inciting bullshit has me disturbed. it would be no different than charging a woman who got raped because she dressed like a stripper. would we allow that? where do draw a line on this? am I allowed to beat the crap out of someone for wearing a t-shirt with the Mexican flag because it doesn't associate with my ideas? nah that's racist right? am I allowed to beat down every person I hear say stupid white people? maybe a cracker comment deserves a beat down?

see this is why I feel this is all very dangerous.

but yeah little dicky is funny as hell. not really sure what that video has to do with this conversation. feel like you are trying to use a comedy video to try to prove some point.

well honestly I couldn't disagree with either you or joker any more. basically what you are saying is that is someone says something you don't agree with it should give you the right to beat the fucking holy hell out of them. is that truly a world we want to live in? if we give up our basic rights because it hurts someone's feelings we all truly lose.

now I know there is more going on in this particular video but think about this for a second. words are words and actions are actions. this whole inciting bullshit has me disturbed. it would be no different than charging a woman who got raped because she dressed like a stripper. would we allow that? where do draw a line on this? am I allowed to beat the crap out of someone for wearing a t-shirt with the Mexican flag because it doesn't associate with my ideas? nah that's racist right? am I allowed to beat down every person I hear say stupid white people? maybe a cracker comment deserves a beat down?

see this is why I feel this is all very dangerous.

but yeah little dicky is funny as hell. not really sure what that video has to do with this conversation. feel like you are trying to use a comedy video to try to prove some point.
    I never said anyone had the "right" to do it....but it can happen. Hell go to some guy and talk smack about his kids and eventually you will meet a man that won't care about laws or rights and will start a fight. In a perfect world, laws and rules work, but this ain't no perfect world so someone wants to think they have the right, they may find out that there are crazy people out there that don't give a sh*t. Sure they will get arrested and you will sue them, but the person could sustain some serious damage for life; my point is best to not test this "right" unless you are ready to suffer consequences.

Lil Dicki video was just making fun of what he calls "whit privileges" and also the privileged of being a man. Other video was him just making fun of what he calls "White Crime". Just thought it was funny...not everything has to be a debate man.

Plus you keep talking about the video in post, but all that was was a lady putting her hands on someone else and getting beat down....you are taking the racist part too far as if this lady was attacked physically for being racist. As you stated both ladies have the right to say what they want, but all changed when she grabbed her neck.

.... more stupid shit ....
    I NEVER said you have the right to beat the shit out of anyone.... UNLESS they touch you.