Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of LOUD Woman (NSFW; for language)

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of Racist Woman (NSFW; for language)

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I NEVER said you have the right to beat the shit out of anyone.... UNLESS they touch you.
    Yeah I had to go back and read my post and yours to see if we said it was a "right" because I definitely do feel this way....would be a crazy world.

Honestly I just don't see Townie as the guy that would stand for sh*t like this. I've always assumed I went to Townie's face and called him a "pussy" he'd probably try to fight me. I could be wrong.....
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of Racist Woman (NSFW; for language)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Yeah I had to go back and read my post and yours to see if we said it was a "right" because I definitely do feel this way....would be a crazy world.

Honestly I just don't see Townie as the guy that would stand for sh*t like this. I've always assumed I went to Townie's face and called him a "pussy" he'd probably try to fight me. I could be wrong.....
    I talk to my kids and students about this situation all the time. Might does not make right. However, if someone tries to lays angry hands on you or your friends and family, you fight.

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    I talk to my kids and students about this situation all the time. Might does not make right. However, if someone tries to lays angry hands on you or your friends and family, you fight.
    Yeah my uncle who taught kajukembo for years (5th degree black belt) was the exact same way in his life and with his students. You could literally tell the guy off and he would not do anything, but you laid a hand on him you were in trouble. Growing up I was amazed at his composure because I knew he was a bad ass and could hurt people if he decided to, but he always refrained. I think a lot of people miss that most Martial Arts teaches you this and it is not just to go kick ass. Again, proper self-defense which should be used as a last option.

He also explained to me that if he did hurt someone he would get greater charges because at that level of MA they consider his body a weapon (or something like that). Wow, here is a case where that happened http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...y-weapons.html

EDIT: Oh damn, my uncle's web page is back up (this is the guy)
    http://www.kajukembo.org/TKA/member/montoya_pete.html
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Sep 6th, 2017 at 01:36 PM.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of LOUD Woman (NSFW; for language)

I feel like I'm going to get charged for some of the things I write on this forum!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

Gold Member

Re: Florida Woman Beats The Living Daylights Out Of LOUD Woman (NSFW; for language)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post

the young dumb me would. now days? nah. I'd laugh at you and make fun of you. now days i just don't give enough of a fuck to care what some random has to say to/about me.

but put your hands on me or a loved one.... yeah I'll fly off the hook.

as for using the exact words of it's okay to fuck someone up because of what they say.... no you didn't use those exact words but your post leaves it open enough to say it looks like you're defending that kind of idea.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by ~Barn~ View Post
    I feel like I'm going to get charged for some of the things I write on this forum!

well that's because you voted for Obama. lol

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    the young dumb me would. now days? nah. I'd laugh at you and make fun of you. now days i just don't give enough of a fuck to care what some random has to say to/about me.

but put your hands on me or a loved one.... yeah I'll fly off the hook.

as for using the exact words of it's okay to fuck someone up because of what they say.... no you didn't use those exact words but your post leaves it open enough to say it looks like you're defending that kind of idea.
    Yeah man, I guess I was wrong and Townie is growing up like me I’m the same way though and younger me would fight without caring, but now that I am older (and stiffer penalties) it is just not worth it. For me it is the consequences because rarely can you fight in public nowadays and not get arrested. Is it worth going to jail, getting a lawyer, missing work, etc all to defend my pride……naw like you said I don’t care what people think of me as much nowadays. Like you said though someone puts their hands on me then game on!

Saying this I did have to walk away from a fight a few weeks back. Some fool wanted to fight me on 16th Street mall, but I looked around at the hundreds of people and knew I would go to jail either way if I did it. I had to walk away with the guy telling me I was a pussy when I was pretty sure I could hurt the guy.

Yeah man if we had a county like that, it would be pretty chaotic as there is always someone bigger and tougher. We’d just get pro MMA fighters/boxers doing what they wanted to people because they could easily beat them down. My only point is people should be more cautious of what they say because there are crazy people who don’t care about getting arrested. Honestly if Floyd Mayweather or Conor McGregor came talking sh*t to me I’d keep my mouth shut because I know they would hurt me quick. I could take my chances and hope the “law” will protect me, but naw, not worth it.
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Sep 6th, 2017 at 01:12 PM.