Thread: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Nah, Subaru isn't my piece of cake to be honest plus I'm past the sport car phase, just want something comfy for the most part, 2 wheels is where the fun is at anyways lol. I drove my friends 2017 STi and was rather impressed though, fun little box. The new Q50 has AWD as well, it also comes with a 3.0 300hp turbo motor or if you go to the redsport it goes to 400hp and it costs just as much as a fully loaded Tacoma lol. Also the customer service at Infiniti is amazing and their warranties are amazing as well. I worked for them for 5 years and they were solid cars for the most part, again no car car without issue but they were good cars and have been getting better given they're a newer brand. Yes, they are owned by Nissan but they're rather independent from Nissan just sharing very few platforms.
    Yeah if you don't car about speed then you can get a decent Q50 for about $34K, but that was bottom of line that I saw; AWD is about $36K. I'd have to get the AWD sport model which is like $51K....bit much for me!!!! Think I paid about $36K for the top of line WRX (with STI package, sunroof, heated seats, HID's, navigation and premium stereo, and a few others). Acura's are nice for sure, but you end up paying a bit more.

Either way happy for you homey
    Last edited by bulldog; Thu Sep 28th, 2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!