Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Re: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Who said I was looking? Lol I never was or am really. Relationships these days are bullshit, it's not your titty, its a community titty and I'm not okay with that, rather be single and do whatever the fuck I want to do instead of being dictated to which also sums up about 99% of relationships these days. But anyways back to the car talk
    I thought that was every straight man's perogitive; been mine since like age 15....love women (nothing more beautiful to me) !

Seriously though my wife is the best thing I have and my best friend. I would not trade that for the world. We don't control eachother at all; you ever seen me all worried to get home because my wife told me to....hell no. Same with her and if I told her what to do she'd laugh at me. You just got to find the right one.....if you decide to look, that is.

Community titty.....um hell no....it is mine and only mine....I trust my wife 100% on that. Anyone else grabs those giant titties they will get a punch in their face by me.

Hey if anyone is persistent enough to find that good deal on a Tacoma it is you man as you've never been a lazy guy. You considered ebay? Well for used I guess. Known a few people that bought cars off there and were happy with them.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I thought that was every straight man's perogitive; been mine since like age 15....love women (nothing more beautiful to me) !

Seriously though my wife is the best thing I have and my best friend. I would not trade that for the world. We don't control eachother at all; you ever seen me all worried to get home because my wife told me to....hell no. Same with her and if I told her what to do she'd laugh at me. You just got to find the right one.....if you decide to look, that is.

Community titty.....um hell no....it is mine and only mine....I trust my wife 100% on that. Anyone else grabs those giant titties they will get a punch in their face by me.

Hey if anyone is persistent enough to find that good deal on a Tacoma it is you man as you've never been a lazy guy. You considered ebay? Well for used I guess. Known a few people that bought cars off there and were happy with them.
    I never said I didn't like women, I do but just what most women look for in a guy these days is not me bro, I'm that nice guy and there's no room for that in most womens eyes these days, they want an alpha male aka the badass and not a gentleman which they confuse with being a pussy and that's not the case at all, just cause I don't treat a girl like shit, doesn't mean I'm a pussy but again, that's how their perception on that matter works. Your guys marriage falls into that sane side of the 1% bro, it's a rarity to find that for sure and glad you're in that position. Times have changed and I'm too old school for this new school shit, just can't go with it. It's all about swinging and sharing lol, eh no sharing is not caring in this situation, like you said or it's mine or nothing at all if by any chance in hell there is that one girl out there for me then all in it's sweet time, if not I'm not bothered as I'm okay being a loner, it's been most of my life anyways, rather enjoy it most of the time actually.

Yeah as far as the truck goes, I may have just worked my magic and they may be willing to price match the other one just to make the sale. The dude I spoke with asked me, you've worked in this before haven't you? I was like yep so they know they won't push me around in pricing. The rebate and discounts they're giving the truck would cover taxes and most fees and it comes with the package and color I want which is getting scarce, I wouldn't be able to get that deal here anywhere. Spoke with The guys at Stapp and they kind of laughed and said there is no way they could match that, so hey they can't say I didn't give them a fair chance at earning my business. The other one in SLC they sold it was on the lot for 2 days lol. That's how popular that gray double cab 6spd is and I can't believe they may be scrapping the manual soon.
    Last edited by madvlad; Tue Oct 10th, 2017 at 11:28 AM.
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I never said I didn't like women, I do but just what most women look for in a guy these days is not me bro, I'm that nice guy and there's no room for that in most womens eyes these days, they want an alpha male aka the badass and not a gentleman which they confuse with being a pussy and that's not the case at all, just cause I don't treat a girl like shit, doesn't mean I'm a pussy but again, that's how their perception on that matter works. Your guys marriage falls into that sane side of the 1% bro, it's a rarity to find that for sure and glad you're in that position. Times have changed and I'm too old school for this new school shit, just can't go with it. It's all about swinging and sharing lol, eh no sharing is not caring in this situation, like you said or it's mine or nothing at all if by any chance in hell there is that one girl out there for me then all in it's sweet time, if not I'm not bothered as I'm okay being a loner, it's been most of my life anyways, rather enjoy it most of the time actually.

Yeah as far as the truck goes, I may have just worked my magic and they may be willing to price match the other one just to make the sale. The dude I spoke with asked me, you've worked in this before haven't you? I was like yep so they know they won't push me around in pricing. The rebate and discounts they're giving the truck would cover taxes and most fees and it comes with the package and color I want which is getting scarce, I wouldn't be able to get that deal here anywhere. Spoke with The guys at Stapp and they kind of laughed and said there is no way they could match that, so hey they can't say I didn't give them a fair chance at earning my business. The other one in SLC they sold it was on the lot for 2 days lol. That's how popular that gray double cab 6spd is and I can't believe they may be scrapping the manual soon.
    I feel you man.....preaching to the choir as couldn't agree more on being a "nice guy" and how so few women seem to appreciate that nowadays. I went through this with BigJ, who read and attended seminars of how to be a "pick up artist" and sadly it worked. I would be myself and not play this "game" and would get left behind by guys that could lie or do whatever to "sell" themselves like he did....really confused me. Honestly I had pretty much given up when I met my wife, so sometimes that is when it happens. Just keep doing whjat you are doing man and maybe one day it will happen and you will find a good girl.

Honestly I have more respect that you are not just going for a girl you settle on and waiting for the right one. I've seen to many friends stuck in the sistuation you talked about; controlled because they settled and were afraid to be alone! I feel the best thing a person can do is learn to be comfortable alone so when you meet someone else it is because you want to be with them and not because you feel you need to be.

Yeah never was into sharing my women....I'm way to jaelous for that. As for cheating I always tell myself "how would I feel if she cheated on me" and that makes me realize it's not worth it because I know I'd be so hurt.

Nice...I love the "price match" tactic and putting one dealer against another. I did this before and had two dealerships so angry because as soon as one matched the price I called the other and gave them the opportunity to match it...went on and on till one finally got pissed and I got the lowest price I could. Worked though, but was a lot of time going back and forth.

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Nice...I love the "price match" tactic and putting one dealer against another. I did this before and had two dealerships so angry because as soon as one matched the price I called the other and gave them the opportunity to match it...went on and on till one finally got pissed and I got the lowest price I could. Worked though, but was a lot of time going back and forth.
    When I worked at G-Force, we'd match an offer if you were in the shop. If you called them up and tried to go back and forth, we'd tell you to go buy it from the other store.

Cars is a bit different than motorcycles though. Not much mark up when it comes to the bike, so not a lot of wiggle room, which most people don't understand.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    When I worked at G-Force, we'd match an offer if you were in the shop. If you called them up and tried to go back and forth, we'd tell you to go buy it from the other store.
    Who buys vehicles off of Colfax anyways....everyone knows those are junkers for people with bad credit. Just Kidding....

No chill
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

Cars? What about the women on Colfax!!! And really dude, go buy a Raptor from Kristain (on this thread). A number of us have bought Ford vehicles from him (straight shooter with no BS). Shameless plug for Ford....cuz I'm a stockholder.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Welcome to the club of MGTOW(pronounced MIG-TAO). MGTOW = Men Going Their Own Way.

Basically, MGTOW is the product of the ever growing Feminist movement. Women have cried out for so long that they don't need a Man. Well now, Men are starting to give them what they ask for and go their own way.

Here's the thing. Guys don't want to get married with the divorce rate at 51% now. That means every other marriage tanks. So what happens when the marriage tanks and the divorces rolls around?? The guy gets the shaft. Judges and lawyers go after men with an insatiable appetite, then the men are left footing Alimony, child support and losing all their other stuff.

These days all a woman has to do is cry domestic abuse or assault and you can lose your home, your second amendment rights and have a mountain of legal issues against you. All for a misdemeanor. So men aren't about to move in with women.

Men are tired of getting sh*t on. Even hardcore liberal leftist women expect men to pay for everything while dating. What a minute, I though this was the age of equality. How about a woman pay for the first date for once?? How about they pick up the tab for everything? Nah, let the dumb guys do it.

I'm with you Damir, I'm an old school gentleman myself. I once believed in chivalry and all that sh*t. Not anymore. I've seen way to many friend and family get taken to the cleaners in bad divorces. That I won't get married. I don't believe in it anymore. And I sure as hell won't live with a woman. If she ain't my wife, then she sure as hell won't live in my house and try telling me how to live life.

Many of them want a meal ticket and they jump to the next better one that comes along. I'm not saying all women are this way, there are plenty out there that are in our shoes, just going about living life.

Women don't want an alpha males. Being a bad ass doesn't make an alpha male. All that makes is an asshole. In reality a true alpha male, is reserved, commands respect and respects others. Leads by example, listens to experience of others and isn't afraid to seek help in any situation. Alpha's are confident, show courage and leadership, seek extreme ownership and tend to have very dominant personalities. There are good alpha's and bad alpha's.

Just like there are good and bad Beta males and even Omega's.

Now as far as the whole swingers and swinging thing, yeah that's just creepy. I don't know why people even bother to get married if all they want to do is screw around. Just stay single and it keeps it way more simple.

I don't share sh*t, so it would come as no surprise that I won't share a woman. Even while just starting out dating, I make it known to the lady that I'll focus only on her and I expect the same courtesy in return. If I find out that she's playing the field with me, then I'll dump her in a heartbeat. I don't play games and I don't like games being played with me. My time is valuable and I hate when it gets wasted.

p.s.
    go look up some MGTOW stuff on YouTube and you'll get good info on the movement and some chuckles along the way with how some guys analyze stuff. MGTOW 101 is one of the better ones on YouTube to look up.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

So.... how bout those Tacomas, huh?
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

So.... how bout those Tacomas, huh?
    It wouldn't be the CSC if we didn't get off track bro now back to our regular scheduled programming
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

It wouldn't be the CSC if we didn't get off track bro now back to our regular scheduled programming
    Oops, sorry fort he derailment.

I agree with Jon.....Ford Raptor! I have a friend that has one and loves it...plus I think it looks awesome. One problem....like $50k+

Oops, sorry fort he derailment.

I agree with Jon.....Ford Raptor! I have a friend that has one and loves it...plus I think it looks awesome. One problem....like $50k+
    That's my issue, if budget wasn't a problem I would be looking at an insane ass car and a fully loaded Tundra
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

That's my issue, if budget wasn't a problem I would be looking at an insane ass car and a fully loaded Tundra
    Hey at least you are sticking to a budget. Half of Americans just buy it and worry about paying later....I've had many friends with car repos for this reason; bought over their head!

Yeah bro, my friend got some high end model (with additions) and paid over $70K for his Raptor. Plus he has that new Camaro Z28.

Hey at least you are sticking to a budget. Half of Americans just buy it and worry about paying later....I've had many friends with car repos for this reason; bought over their head!

Yeah bro, my friend got some high end model (with additions) and paid over $70K for his Raptor. Plus he has that new Camaro Z28.
    Yeah, definitely key to stay in budget, mainly these days with the ever so rising cost of living.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Alrighty, everything has been finalized this weekend and was able to haggle the price down another $1,500. Truck ships into SLC next weekend which is my birthday so perfect timing but will be at PMP for last round and won't be able to fly out and pick the truck up until the November 2nd anyways. Pretty excited, my first brand new vehicle
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Alrighty, everything has been finalized this weekend and was able to haggle the price down another $1,500. Truck ships into SLC next weekend which is my birthday so perfect timing but will be at PMP for last round and won't be able to fly out and pick the truck up until the November 2nd anyways. Pretty excited, my first brand new vehicle
    Congrats man

Although now idea where SLC is, but assume it is a coast city since the truck is shipping in and you are flying to get it (lazy young kids and their acronyms)

So are you going to give us the details of what you finally got?
    Last edited by bulldog; Mon Oct 16th, 2017 at 12:23 PM.

Salt Lake City
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

...Pretty excited, my first brand new vehicle
    Nothing like your own farts in the seats!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Salt Lake City
    Yeah I figured, but didn't know anything "ships" into Utah....where is this ocean outlet that these ships are docking into????

Is it really that hard to type "Salt Lake City" though.....
    Last edited by Mother Goose; Mon Oct 16th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.

Y
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

Y
    I said "young kids"....you're like 40+

Congrats man

Although now idea where SLC is, but assume it is a coast city since the truck is shipping in and you are flying to get it (lazy young kids and their acronyms)

So are you going to give us the details of what you finally got?
    Meh it's Monday, laziness is the key

It's a 2017 Tacoma Off-road Double cab 6spd on the gray exterior and interior. Unfortunately they didn't make those in an extended bed on the 6spd so had to settle for the 5ft bed which no biggie, can still put it to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Nothing like your own farts in the seats!
    Stings the nostrils haha, I prefer to call it sex panther

Yeah I figured, but didn't know anything "ships" into Utah....where is this ocean outlet that these ships are docking into????

From the ports of entry, the cars still ship in by trucks to the dealers.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Meh it's Monday, laziness is the key

It's a 2017 Tacoma Off-road Double cab 6spd on the gray exterior and interior. Unfortunately they didn't make those in an extended bed on the 6spd so had to settle for the 5ft bed which no biggie, can still put it to use.

From the ports of entry, the cars still ship in by trucks to the dealers.
    Hell yeah, pretty much got what you wanted....the 6 speed is more important to me than the longer bed anyways. I'm happy for you man! Let me know when you want help installing a kick ass stereo in it....not sure if you have heard mine, but I installed it all myself!

Whatever....I just googled the word "ship" and this came up:

JK....funny how many words can have multiple meanings