Thread: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Can't fit as much into a SUV. Like yeah I'll have the topper for the trips to the track or out of state and stuff but I can have the bed space to put stuff in when I move or buy big stuff, etc and can tow as well plus have room for 5 people still. Checked out the 4runner and there's just about as much room as in my car after it's all said and done and you'd have to fold seats down to fit crap, defeats the purpose lol
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR
    2024 Aprilia Tuono Factory Ultra Gold

Re: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    This is why I got rid of my truck. I got tired of losing weekend because someone had a couch they wanted to move. The number of times I've regretted getting rid of my truck for the suv I can count on a single hand. Fortunately, there are still a few in the family if I really need one for more than a couple of hours.
    Damir better think of this because he is already too nice and now his weekends will be filled with “favors” because of that truck Heck I got some stuff to take to the dump, so first dibs on Damir’s truck!

Yeah I basically thought about how many times I really hauled stuff and in end it was only a few times a year so wasn’t a good fit for me. I’m glad now as I feel a truck would just be too slow for me as I am used to sport cars. Then a second vehicle would just waste me money as I don’t drive all that much as it is because I take the light rail to work daily.

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Can't fit as much into a SUV. Like yeah I'll have the topper for the trips to the track or out of state and stuff but I can have the bed space to put stuff in when I move or buy big stuff, etc and can tow as well plus have room for 5 people still. Checked out the 4runner and there's just about as much room as in my car after it's all said and done and you'd have to fold seats down to fit crap, defeats the purpose lol
    Damn, a new truck, new trailer, and a new topper camper…..you rob a bank or something lately homey?
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!