Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
Who said I was looking? Lol I never was or am really. Relationships these days are bullshit, it's not your titty, its a community titty and I'm not okay with that, rather be single and do whatever the fuck I want to do instead of being dictated to which also sums up about 99% of relationships these days. But anyways back to the car talk
I thought that was every straight man's perogitive; been mine since like age 15....love women (nothing more beautiful to me) !

Seriously though my wife is the best thing I have and my best friend. I would not trade that for the world. We don't control eachother at all; you ever seen me all worried to get home because my wife told me to....hell no. Same with her and if I told her what to do she'd laugh at me. You just got to find the right one.....if you decide to look, that is.

Community titty.....um hell no....it is mine and only mine....I trust my wife 100% on that. Anyone else grabs those giant titties they will get a punch in their face by me.

Hey if anyone is persistent enough to find that good deal on a Tacoma it is you man as you've never been a lazy guy. You considered ebay? Well for used I guess. Known a few people that bought cars off there and were happy with them.