Thread: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2017/2018 Tacoma

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    Wait a second, you wanted a fast car, so you bought a WRX?

Damir I wouldn't take any of this guy's advice. Your new Tacoma will have more horsepower than his "fast" car!
    I grew up pretty poor man so a WRX is pretty special to me; took me till like 35 to finally get one (mainly because I bought a house at age 20 instead). It's the Limited which has some of the STI mods so puts out about 300hp in that small car. Mainly it handles and performs well. Yeah I know it is no Ferrari, but I really do enjoy the car. I did test drive a used BMW 335 (the awd model; think a 2013 or 2014) a co-worker was selling and honestly I did not feel much of a power gain over the WRX...aren't those rated at like 300HP too (non "M" model)?. Not saying the WRX is faster, but I am a pretty good driver so I bet I could at least hang with you. I don't know, I guess compared to most "normal" cars I see on the road it is fast...it's no BMW, but I really do love the car and if I really got into more power it has a lot of potential

I only have three payment left on it, so if I really wanted to I could upgrade pretty easily....but I won't as happy with it and would rather have no car payment.

P.S. Not many people know, but the WRX is faster than the STI in quarter mile and 0-60; because has 5 gears vs 6 (all good to me as I don't race in the 100+ mph)

Damir knows what I mean and so happy he is getting to the same point of getting the truck he has wanted for years...he's a good guy that deserves it
    Last edited by bulldog; Wed Sep 27th, 2017 at 10:48 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!