Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

I think BK needs to get some Sleep! Holy shit!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

What used to be around $50 is now $350 and sold out

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    What used to be around $50 is now $350 and sold out
    I've always seen them for around $250, otherwise I'd already have one. $50 would be totally worth it to waste ammunition.
    Kim & Dean

I love it when the left starts screaming about gun laws. Always gives me an excuse to buy a new gun. Bought a scary black rifle yesterday in 7.62x51.
    Kim & Dean

Those dumbasses don't understand that eliminating guns from the equation won't solve a damn thing, matter of fact it will make things worse. Hell, guns in my country are illegal but yet criminals still have them and wreak havoc on citizens even more because they know citizens aren't armed and can't defend themselves, highest rate of deaths is by firearms and again, they're illegal to own everywhere in my country. They don't understand that criminals will acquire them regardless, they're called criminals for a reason... morons living in their own little fantasy world. Pure stupidity.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Those dumbasses don't understand that eliminating guns from the equation won't solve a damn thing, matter of fact it will make things worse. Hell, guns in my country are illegal but yet criminals still have them and wreak havoc on citizens even more because they know citizens aren't armed and can't defend themselves, highest rate of deaths is by firearms and again, they're illegal to own everywhere in my country. They don't understand that criminals will acquire them regardless, they're called criminals for a reason... morons living in their own little fantasy world. Pure stupidity.
    The problem is, they aren't trying to save lives by enacting more Gun Control laws. They want utter control of the populace and when you disarm the populace, then you have complete domination of them.

That's all gun control has ever been about. The anti-gun crowd don't give a damn about saving lives, they care about having control and power.

If the Second Amendment falls, then so will the rest of our liberties.

P.S.
    I've been sleeping just fine
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Go to about 3 minutes into this video.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    The problem is, they aren't trying to save lives by enacting more Gun Control laws. They want utter control of the populace and when you disarm the populace, then you have complete domination of them.

That's all gun control has ever been about. The anti-gun crowd don't give a damn about saving lives, they care about having control and power.

If the Second Amendment falls, then so will the rest of our liberties.

P.S.
    I've been sleeping just fine
    Oh trust me, coming where I'm from you see just this happening. Hell look at what is happening to Venezuela. People can't arm themselves and the army/government are ripping them a new asshole and threatening their lives in a daily if they decide to revolt against their dictatorship. I was just saying that they're using that excuse to put more gun control in.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

You guys see this new development????

Police change timeline, say Vegas gunman shot security guard 6 minutes before opening fire on concert <-click

LAS VEGAS — Police have dramatically changed their account of how the Las Vegas massacre began on Oct. 1, revealing Monday that the gunman shot a hotel security guard six minutes before opening fire on a country music concert — raising new questions about why police weren’t able to pinpoint the gunman’s location sooner.
    Officials had previously said that gunman Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nev., shot Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos after Paddock had unleashed his deadly volley at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, an assault that began at 10:05 p.m.
    Officials had previously credited Campos, who was shot in the leg, with stopping the 10-minute assault on the concert crowd by turning the gunman’s attention to the hotel hallway, where Campos was checking an alert for an open door in another guest’s room.
    But Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Monday that Paddock shot Campos before his mass shooting — at 9:59 p.m. — and they now don’t know why Paddock stopped his attack on the crowd.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post

Police change timeline, say Vegas gunman shot security guard 6 minutes before opening fire on concert <-click

LAS VEGAS — Police have dramatically changed their account of how the Las Vegas massacre began on Oct. 1, revealing Monday that the gunman shot a hotel security guard six minutes before opening fire on a country music concert — raising new questions about why police weren’t able to pinpoint the gunman’s location sooner.
    Officials had previously said that gunman Stephen Paddock, 64, of Mesquite, Nev., shot Mandalay Bay security guard Jesus Campos after Paddock had unleashed his deadly volley at the Route 91 Harvest country music festival, an assault that began at 10:05 p.m.
    Officials had previously credited Campos, who was shot in the leg, with stopping the 10-minute assault on the concert crowd by turning the gunman’s attention to the hotel hallway, where Campos was checking an alert for an open door in another guest’s room.
    But Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said Monday that Paddock shot Campos before his mass shooting — at 9:59 p.m. — and they now don’t know why Paddock stopped his attack on the crowd.

not sure how much faster they want police to deploy to a situation like this. I'm still impressed.

I agree with you here. I do find the response time a little odd and heard this on the radio today that it was six minutes before the mass shooting took place. Like I say, this whole thing just keeps on "NOT" adding up. I think there are things they aren't going to tell the public and we may never know.

Even the girl that cuts my hair, today told me she thought it sounded like two shooters and also sounded close to a belt fed weapon(keep in mind she's very pro-gun and loves to shoot). This was without me even bringing it up. Once she brought it up, we traded all kinds of theories and thoughts on what happened and even she said, there are things they aren't telling us and won't tell us.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I agree with you here. I do find the response time a little odd and heard this on the radio today that it was six minutes before the mass shooting took place. Like I say, this whole thing just keeps on "NOT" adding up. I think there are things they aren't going to tell the public and we may never know.

Even the girl that cuts my hair, today told me she thought it sounded like two shooters and also sounded close to a belt fed weapon(keep in mind she's very pro-gun and loves to shoot). This was without me even bringing it up. Once she brought it up, we traded all kinds of theories and thoughts on what happened and even she said, there are things they aren't telling us and won't tell us.
    You notice a lot of the videos you posted have been taken down. Even the one with the girl saying she heard someone threaten 45 minutes before. These videos are dropping like flies and not sure exactly why????

... These videos are dropping like flies and not sure exactly why????
    Because they're total bull shit!!

I picked up my new .308 last night and you should have heard the morons at the gun store. Talking about Vegas and 9/11. BK would have fit right in.

But then again, what do I know. I don't have a hair stylist, I cut my own...
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Because they're total bull shit!!

I picked up my new .308 last night and you should have heard the morons at the gun store. Talking about Vegas and 9/11. BK would have fit right in.

Yeah but there are thousands of "fake" videos on Youtube that are not removed. Even finding a music video you see many fake videos till you get the real one.

The one with the girl was not fake as she even came back and said now she was not so sure and was probably a coincidence; like we all knew, but not like this was some actor....just a misunderstanding is how I took it.

Not making anything "conspiracy", just saw they were gone and disappearing fast.

Well what do you expect at a gun store.....nobody has said shit about it at the gym, but guns are not allowed in the building at all.

.....nobody has said shit about it at the gym, but guns are not allowed in the building at all.
    No guns in the gym?! Do you even lift?

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    No guns in the gym?! Do you even lift?

For some weird reason most women prefer these "guns"

All I hear is........ Jealousy!!!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

All I hear is........ Jealousy!!!
    I'm more surprised you let a woman cut your hair

She is a "gun woman" so maybe that is the exception

I'm more surprised you let a woman cut your hair

She is a "gun woman" so maybe that is the exception
    I love women. Just can't say as I believe in marriage in 2017. I guess no being able to keep one longer than a few months reinforces that belief as well.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I love being married. Comin' up on thirty years. Damn, that's a long time to be fuckin' the same chick!!
    Kim & Dean

I love being married. Comin' up on thirty years. Damn, that's a long time to be fuckin' the same chick!!
    TThat is a long time, I was 7 years old when you got married. Those kinds of marriages aren't the rule anymore. My grandparents went 61 years before my grandfather died. My folks are coming up on 40 years. But in 2017, ain't a snowballs chance in hell of a modern day marriage lasting that long.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Hey regular p*ssy is better than none. Not to mention safer....plus I feel it is way better feeling without condoms

From what I've seen your relationship is what I always have strived for; to be like best friends. If you are not friends with your gf/wife and don't really like being around her, it won't work out. They want you to change, again doubt it will work out. With me I can be myself and not act fake and my wife loves me for me and we do things as friends and lovers. It's just about finding the right one for you.....which sometimes means you will not get the perfect woman (no perfect humans exist), so it is about what you can and can't deal with in the end.

Jesus even this one went off the rails
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1