Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Go to the 4:55 mark of the video and as the cab driver is leaving, she looks up towards Mandalay Bay and you can see flashes coming from where the 4th floor would be.

Also view the video on YouTube's website, it will allow you to enlarge the video.
    Unless they managed to fix the 4th floor window overnight, where's the busted out window? There are certainly some questions surrounding the whole thing, but there are also a lot of conspiracy theories that don't pass even simple questioning.
    Blair
    2000 GSX750F, 2003 YZ450F, 2004 GSXR750, 2006 ZX-14
    2013 CBR500R, 2016 YZF-R6 - MRA #760

Quote Originally Posted by blaircsf View Post
    Unless they managed to fix the 4th floor window overnight, where's the busted out window? There are certainly some questions surrounding the whole thing, but there are also a lot of conspiracy theories that don't pass even simple questioning.
    I agree with you man. I'm not saying there was a second shooter on the 4th or 6th floors. I'm just posting what people were hearing and seeing. There is evidence that there may have been multiple shooters, from where?? That's the question.

I've read a couple reports and saw one video of a guy saying he was hearing sniper fire as well during the incident. So we don't know what exactly he had in the room or who he had helping him in the room.

All we can go by is what the news puts out from the law enforcement briefings and the eye witness accounts from people there. There's just more and more people coming forth that are saying they think there were at least two shooters.

Again, if there was a shooter on the 4th or 6th floors and this was a cover up. Then yes, they could have had a brand new piece of glass ready and waiting to be put in on that floor. I'm not saying that's what happened, but if it is a conspiracy if a person can think it up, then those committing it can make it happen.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

I think BK needs to get some Sleep! Holy shit!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M