Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Huge Member Site Admin Mother Goose's Avatar

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Oh, and yep, you can't control where those wheelies go.
    https://youtu.be/MAPNKHVLKcQ

When I was young and stupid, I'd be up on one wheel, switching lanes on the highway, using my turn signal to make sure people knew that I was changing lanes.
    Chadwick
    MRA #825

"You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike like that, than other people do in all of their life." - Marco Simoncelli

#stuntahzlivesmatter
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I certainly don't want to give up my guns or my rights, but it cracks me up how people bitch that you can't "infringe" on the second amendment. It's an amendment you retards! If our constitution hadn't been amended in the first place, to add the 2nd amendment, you'd have nothing to bitch about!

Anyone catch that ridiculous CNN town hall the other night? What a fucking joke! Rubio and Loesch had some pretty good things to say about expanding background checks and they were practically booed off stage. Tapper had to jump in several times to control the crowd. Then, a Dem would repeat the exact same thing Rubio and Loesch said, and they'd get standing ovations.

That's why nothing will ever change. If you can't listen (or comprehend), you can't improve. If you hate the idea just because someone you don't like is saying it, you risk missing something great!

That's why these retards propose things that will never work. If they actually stopped school shootings, they'd lose a lot of their ratings. CNN would have to depend on plane crashes to hold viewers!!
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    That's why these retards propose things that will never work. If they actually stopped school shootings, they'd lose a lot of their ratings. CNN would have to depend on plane crashes to hold viewers!!
    Seeing as I still hold Boeing stock from my time working for them, I'm not in favor of this ratings plan!
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Somewhere in the south suburbia of sprawl.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Seeing as I still hold Boeing stock from my time working for them, I'm not in favor of this ratings plan!
    +1!
    ...And am slowly getting absorbed into being Boeing, not Jeppesen too!
    ...Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you and you may call me V.

Current Ride: 2005 Ducati ST3

Quote Originally Posted by Vance View Post
    +1!
    ...And am slowly getting absorbed into being Boeing, not Jeppesen too!
    Having spent my time at Jeppesen (which is basically no more... they're now Boeing Global Services, Jeppesen is a brand name now), I'd go back to Boeing, but not Jeppesen...
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

I look forward to gun control. Because then all you peasants will have to pay me in order to go shoot my AR. I'll be like rich.

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    I certainly don't want to give up my guns or my rights, but it cracks me up how people bitch that you can't "infringe" on the second amendment. It's an amendment you retards! If our constitution hadn't been amended in the first place, to add the 2nd amendment, you'd have nothing to bitch about!

Anyone catch that ridiculous CNN town hall the other night? What a fucking joke! Rubio and Loesch had some pretty good things to say about expanding background checks and they were practically booed off stage. Tapper had to jump in several times to control the crowd. Then, a Dem would repeat the exact same thing Rubio and Loesch said, and they'd get standing ovations.

That's why nothing will ever change. If you can't listen (or comprehend), you can't improve. If you hate the idea just because someone you don't like is saying it, you risk missing something great!

I agree with this sentiment. We're so divided and so biased that stop and think which decisions could lead to better outcome than what we have now. Pro gun folks are so way out there with their government tyranny shit as if we were living in 1800s, and anti-gun owners-lets ban every gun. In my opinion, none of the proposals are going to have a slam-dunk results in our safety. You can't be doing same shit and hope new results. We need to make adjustments in gun safety laws and see how they are making a difference (ban bump stocks, background checks, limit AR15s to only certain individuals or considering banning them altogether. If TX wants to arm teachers to see if that will deter crazy kids from killings his friends, sure let's try it out for a couple years. We can always go back to what we're doing now.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
    I look forward to gun control. Because then all you peasants will have to pay me in order to go shoot my AR. I'll be like rich.
    oh hell no! I'm hood yo!!! or something... ftp and stuff. or something. and like... yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    The woman from Boulder said in an interview last night(one of the local news stations was running the story) that she'd like to see handguns placed on the lists eventually. So I'm sure they aren't far behind.

And that's the kind of mentality that is losing us our Rights. Reason we can't buy grenades, well those are classified as explosive ordinance. Honestly, you need to be trained well in order to deal with explosives(grenades, semtex, claymores, C4). So yeah, that's a whole different ball of wax. Riding a wheelie down Colfax?? Well, once on a back wheel you can't really control where the bike is going(otherwise, more people would just ride around on one wheel all the time). Lastly, transportation is not a right but a privilege and can thus be restricted with speed limits, safe operation of a vehicle, etc.

I'll post it one more time...

They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759
    You would not lose your right to own a gun. Most reasonable people are looking for ways to stop crazy people get a hold of weapons that can kills 20-100 people in minute (s). Weapons that your beloved Benjamin had no clue would evolve to what it is now. I'll give you a quote of my own: "people who are not willing to cooperate for greater good of their own nation, bros and sisters, deserve neither support or safety offered by its nation"-tiutis, 2018.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tiutis View Post
    Most people would agree that restricting our liberties for greater good is a reasonable thing to do. Otherwise, why can't one buy some grenades in Target? Or ride wheelies down on Colfax?
    even more people would agree that we have already limited us to the point of no more. we already have background checks. full auto is illegal without a crazy amount of background checks and paperwork. the guns themselves run from 15-40k on average. so yeah that's not really practical.

we have more firearm related laws than ever before in this country. I for one am sick of it. we keep giving and the left keeps taking. how much more before we just don't have anything?

we are not talking about nukes or tanks or any of that nonsense. we are talking about a semi automatic rifle that just looks scary.

so yeah we have given enough. it's time to work on something. to finish this all I have to say is columbine. one could argue that that was the first big shooting that started this nonsense. we made movies and aired it for years. we showed the videos of kids fleeing and falling out of windows. but what law was in place at that time? seriously... what ban? what guns were banned? how did that protect that school? how many ar15s did they use? oh... none? they used hand guns and shotguns? a garbage carbine... BOMBS! oh and some knives.

so yeah... care to explain to me how laws will stop crazy?

Gold Member

You would not lose your right to own a gun. Most reasonable people are looking for ways to stop crazy people get a hold of weapons that can kills 20-100 people in minute (s). Weapons that your beloved Benjamin had no clue would evolve to what it is now. I'll give you a quote of my own: "people who are not willing to cooperate for greater good of their own nation, bros and sisters, deserve neither support or safety offered by its nation"-tiutis, 2018.
    love how you quote propaganda at the end of this completely false argument. the founding fathers included cannons in their ideas of owning firearms. cannons... like blow your house up in one shot because it's a damn cannon! they also knew about repeater rifles. while yes they were air rifles the technology was already there. they were also aware if the fact that life evolves. you can't compare a musket to a sword and claim they are in the same category. not even close.

these men were all very aware of how fast firearms were changing even at that time. it's ignorant to claim they couldn't imagine firearms continuing to evolve into bigger better things. you also have to remember a musket was not something for hunting and gathering at those times.

the rifles used during the days of our founding fathers weren't accurate enough to be truly reliable for hunting. that didn't come until about the civil war. when troops were no longer standing shoulder to shoulder. the muskets during the time of our founding fathers were guns of war.

so how can you sit here and claim that the founding fathers didn't intend for us to have guns made for war when that's all they had the time?

I will post links if you would like proof of these statements but I'm kind of tired of posting links for people that I know for a fact didn't read them. but if you would like I'll post them.

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    even more people would agree that we have already limited us to the point of no more. we already have background checks. full auto is illegal without a crazy amount of background checks and paperwork. the guns themselves run from 15-40k on average. so yeah that's not really practical.

we have more firearm related laws than ever before in this country. I for one am sick of it. we keep giving and the left keeps taking. how much more before we just don't have anything?

we are not talking about nukes or tanks or any of that nonsense. we are talking about a semi automatic rifle that just looks scary.

so yeah we have given enough. it's time to work on something. to finish this all I have to say is columbine. one could argue that that was the first big shooting that started this nonsense. we made movies and aired it for years. we showed the videos of kids fleeing and falling out of windows. but what law was in place at that time? seriously... what ban? what guns were banned? how did that protect that school? how many ar15s did they use? oh... none? they used hand guns and shotguns? a garbage carbine... BOMBS! oh and some knives.

so yeah... care to explain to me how laws will stop crazy?
    There will always be away to go around a gun law. However, that does not mean we should not consider closing the gun show loophole or implementing bump stocks. You lock your car, even though you know a motivated thief will steal your car regardless?

What gun show loop hole? The usual background check is required at gun shows in Colorado.
    John
    KTM Duke 690

Gold Member

There will always be away to go around a gun law. However, that does not mean we should not consider closing the gun show loophole or implementing bump stocks. You lock your car, even though you know a motivated thief will steal your car regardless?
    there is no way to shutdown the so called gun show loop hole. and Colorado has already done this. notice it hasn't changed anything? because... CRIMINALS DON'T FOLLOW THE RULE. you already have what you and you are already demanding for more. this is exactly why people are supporting the NRA. this is exactly why people are no longer budging on these topics.

see what you are wanting to do is basically take away a person's right to sell their own property. this isn't a gun store we are now talking about. this would be me selling bk a rifle. something along those lines. something the government can't trace without universal registration. bringing me to my finale point.

all of this in one step closer to total banning. basically the frog in a pot of water. of course if the government came out and said turn them in it would be the second civil war, but if they slowly chip away like they are doing in the next 100 years our rights will be gone. period. end of story. don't tell me it's not an option because that's where all of this leading. the only way for universal background checks to work is with registration. there is no other way. the government has to be able to know who has bought what gun. when this doesn't work they will slowly start to chip away at it more and more.

the banning for the dreaded assault rifle is a prime example. here is a fun video. now before you watch this o want you to understand these numbers. there is an estimated 300 million firearms in America. we sell an estimated 12 billion bullets each year. keep those numbers in mind when you watch this video. and please watch this video. this is common sense gun control.

https://youtu.be/N47StpqUO2c

Quote Originally Posted by Mother Goose View Post
    Oh, and yep, you can't control where those wheelies go.
    https://youtu.be/MAPNKHVLKcQ

When I was young and stupid, I'd be up on one wheel, switching lanes on the highway, using my turn signal to make sure people knew that I was changing lanes.
    Jason Britton is not the typical person that rides a motorcycle and FWIW, I watched him ride(stunt show after Supermotard race) up at Copper Mtn, during Cycle Fest and he no less than laid his bike down two times doing stunts(and this is a paid professional stunt rider).

That's like throwing up a video of Ghost Rider in Sweden, saying well he can speed and go between people easily, why can't we all. First off, we don't live in Sweden(their traffic is different), and Second, he's got a brass set bigger than most Isle of Man racers. And not one of us could even attempt to do what Ghost Rider does.

Sure you could switch lanes on one wheel. Yet, you were still speeding while you did it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

there is no way to shutdown the so called gun show loop hole. and Colorado has already done this. notice it hasn't changed anything? because... CRIMINALS DON'T FOLLOW THE RULE. you already have what you and you are already demanding for more. this is exactly why people are supporting the NRA. this is exactly why people are no longer budging on these topics.

see what you are wanting to do is basically take away a person's right to sell their own property. this isn't a gun store we are now talking about. this would be me selling bk a rifle. something along those lines. something the government can't trace without universal registration. bringing me to my finale point.

all of this in one step closer to total banning. basically the frog in a pot of water. of course if the government came out and said turn them in it would be the second civil war, but if they slowly chip away like they are doing in the next 100 years our rights will be gone. period. end of story. don't tell me it's not an option because that's where all of this leading. the only way for universal background checks to work is with registration. there is no other way. the government has to be able to know who has bought what gun. when this doesn't work they will slowly start to chip away at it more and more.

the banning for the dreaded assault rifle is a prime example. here is a fun video. now before you watch this o want you to understand these numbers. there is an estimated 300 million firearms in America. we sell an estimated 12 billion bullets each year. keep those numbers in mind when you watch this video. and please watch this video. this is common sense gun control.

I feel what you're saying. It may feel like they're ultimately after all guns and the 2nd amendment. Could it happen, sure, but I highly doubt it. Anyways, thanks for posting the video, it actually is an eye-opener regarding how small the number of rifle-murder is compared to other weapons, including knife-inflicted murders.
    Anyways, I have a few points from the video about the semi-automatic weapons. The man talks about how weapons used for self-defense outweigh the number of gun-inflicted murders. Who buys AR15 for self-defense? I get it, it's fun for gun enthusiasts but my point is when those type of weapons are easily available to bad guys, the number of casualties is higher than if he used any other weapon. If we could hand a handgun to every crazy person instead of AR15, we would be better of. And please don't go there regarding protecting our nation against tyranny. Because weather we have a handgun or a semi automatic in our bedroom, tyrannic governments could care less when they have war weapons at our disposal. I'm way worried about a crazy person snipping out of his van or hotel or spraying bullets in a concert than our government turning against in which case we're doomed.
    The man talks about how making it easier for the predator we make more predators. That's exactly what easy access to AR15 or similar has allowed a few of those crazies kills so many in comparison.
    And what's the problem with registering your weapon like your car?

And I think another thing we must look at along with the Mental Health issue is also and I'm know people don't want to hear it. But the incompetence of law enforcement at all levels. Primarily the F.B.I., who in this situation completely dropped the ball. If you folks look back some of our active shooter incidents we've had in the past. Just about all of the shooters were at some point in time being looked at by the FBI. Orlando, San Bernadino, Las Vegas and now Parkland. All of these people were at one point under the microscope of the FBI and the FBI just let them walk. This doesn't even begin to scratch the surface when it comes to the FBI's incompetence.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...thing-was-done

Then we have local law enforcement. I know it's a sore subject with some people. I myself have former LEO's in my family. But now reports are coming out that several deputies who responded to the Parkland shooting, refused to go inside the school. The security guard that was on site refused to go in. Now we are dealing with cowards in uniform that are refusing to go in and do anything about an active shooter. Instead waiting for SWAT or something else to take over.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/23/polit...ies/index.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.87d6f844e75c

https://nypost.com/2018/02/23/four-s...hool-shooting/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23...ng-report.html

I get it, cops want to be able to go home to their families as well. But if you're going to put on that badge and gun(and assume responsibility for it), then you need to grow a set and do your job.

So while people are looking to place blame, it should be placed on the FBI and local law enforcement. The AR15 isn't the problem here. In fact, many a times the weapon isn't even being close to the real problem.

It's pretty simple, the riddle of steel:

It's the hand that wields the weapon, that's where to look. A weapon can be used for good or evil, it all depends on the hand behind it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

I feel what you're saying. It may feel like they're ultimately after all guns and the 2nd amendment. Could it happen, sure, but I highly doubt it. Anyways, thanks for posting the video, it actually is an eye-opener regarding how small the number of rifle-murder is compared to other weapons, including knife-inflicted murders.
    Anyways, I have a few points from the video about the semi-automatic weapons. The man talks about how weapons used for self-defense outweigh the number of gun-inflicted murders. Who buys AR15 for self-defense? I get it, it's fun for gun enthusiasts but my point is when those type of weapons are easily available to bad guys, the number of casualties is higher than if he used any other weapon. If we could hand a handgun to every crazy person instead of AR15, we would be better of. And please don't go there regarding protecting our nation against tyranny. Because weather we have a handgun or a semi automatic in our bedroom, tyrannic governments could care less when they have war weapons at our disposal. I'm way worried about a crazy person snipping out of his van or hotel or spraying bullets in a concert than our government turning against in which case we're doomed.
    The man talks about how making it easier for the predator we make more predators. That's exactly what easy access to AR15 or similar has allowed a few of those crazies kills so many in comparison.
    And what's the problem with registering your weapon like your car?
    actually a lot of people have used an ar15 for home defense. I wouldn't but that's me. I do not feel it's my place to dictate how another person chooses to defend themselves. there was actually a shooting just last year. it would actually be classified as a mass shooting but it wasn't a bad guy with the gun. three men had broken into a home and a 23 year old man used an ar15 to defend himself. also was just couple of years ago that a teen grabbed his father's ar15 and killed a home Invader while the parents were at work and it was just him and his sister.

I have been debating guns non stop and it's starting to blend but I'm pretty sure I already posted about Columbine in here. those shooters didn't achieve getting those firearms legally. neither did that guy in Newtown. he actually killed his mom. how does gun control prevent that? someone willing to their own mother just to get their hands on firearms? that's pretty hell bent on killing.

so you won't let me bring up tyranny? we are already doomed? okay what about a solar flare? how about a nuclear attack? how about an invasion? these things are fantasies? they are all very real. they are also more likely to happen than you being caught in a mass shooting. the numbers are so low on that that you literally have better odds of winning the lottery.

see you can't guarantee me something. you guarantee me that these arms are no longer needed. that is what you have to convince me of first before I even think about surrending arms for any reason. you have to first prove to me world peace. but sadly you can't and you know it. see you want me to sit here and tell me I need to think about our children. I'm sitting here and telling you I'm not only thinking about them but their grandkids as well. I am fighting to ensure that our grandchildren's grandchildren are not left in a situation where they are looking at their past wishing we had the balls to stand up to evil now so they stood a chance then.

see it's easy to get stuck with out fancy toys. be able to jump in a car and be across the country in a few short days. hell jump on a plan and be on the other side of the world tomorrow. but honestly it means nothing. during Rome's prime they had fancy toys too. they thought they would be on top forever. we know through history that wasn't to be.

so yeah I'm sorry but I just can't get on board with anything firearm related. it won't actually solve anything. it's a feel good law. a knee jerk reaction like Colorado doing the high capacity mag law that has been deemed worthless.

what I will support is real common sense. common sense asks why do we let random people walk into a school? bk this post is for you as well.

there is no reason people should be allowed to just walk into a school. none. zip. lock the doors. we don't need armed guards. they aren't a bad idea but we all we have to do is lock them out. keep them out until some cops willing to actually fight the bad guy show up.

speaking of that. have you read about these four sheriff deputies that just sat around while kids were being shot? kind of brings up another reason to not surrender anything under the idea someone else will show up and defend me.

Gold Member

bk it wasn't a security guard. that was a deputy assigned to the school.

bk it wasn't a security guard. that was a deputy assigned to the school.
    Yeah man my bad, not sure why I ended up quoting your post. I think I was wanting to grab one of Tiutis' posts and clicked on the wrong one. And yeah, just read he wasn't just a security guard but deputy pulling school duty. Either way, him and the others are turds for not going in the school while the shooting was happening. I'm sure the Coral Springs officers showed up to help and saw a bunch of huge snatches hiding behind a car.

I am of the belief though, that I think our schools need armed guards. We have armed guards at Banks, Airports, Water Treatment plants, etc. So why not in our schools.

I can attest to this first hand knowledge, that you can't get onto our treatment plants without being cleared. All the plants have armed guards and people are not allowed inside, unless cleared by the main security or by someone working on the plant. Even then, visitors must be escorted at all times and have their identification checked in at the guard shack and then reports out of the same gate, escorted back out.

I think the same routine could work at schools. I've got a plan that could solve this all quick.

1 - Locked down, all doors and no one can access unless cleared(delivery, food people, mail).
    2 - If people want to pick up their kids, then they would have to check in with the armed guard(or call ahead of time) and be cleared to pick their kids up.
    3 - No one allowed inside the building, kids will be pulled from their class and brought to the door where their parents are waiting.
    4 - All outside opening doors can only be opened via a badge system. (We use the same thing on treatment plants and power plants, doors only open because the person badging in or out has cleared access) Once schools lets out at a predetermined time, then the doors open and kids can leave.
    5 - All armed guards are armed with a sidearm and an AR15(w/extra mags for both). Armed guards would also secure the site, call 911 and hold the place until law enforcement arrives to deal with a person that is outside.
    6 - Install cameras that look at all the grounds outside the school.

This plan would eliminate teachers having to be armed, so they can focus on teaching and let a professional armed guard do their thing.

The reason I know this plan would work, as I see it in place every day. The moment anyone has gained access to a closed plant, alerts go out, all workers are told to stay in place, and armed security finds the intruder, detains them if safe to do so, or waits for CSPD to arrive if the person is aggressive.

Pretty simple plan and I'd much rather see my tax dollars go to this, even pay a little more in taxes. Then to see my 2nd Amendment rights infringed upon.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Sat Feb 24th, 2018 at 09:54 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Yeah man my bad, not sure why I ended up quoting your post. I think I was wanting to grab one of Tiutis' posts and clicked on the wrong one. And yeah, just read he wasn't just a security guard but deputy pulling school duty. Either way, him and the others are turds for not going in the school while the shooting was happening. I'm sure the Coral Springs officers showed up to help and saw a bunch of huge snatches hiding behind a car.

I am of the belief though, that I think our schools need armed guards. We have armed guards at Banks, Airports, Water Treatment plants, etc. So why not in our schools.

I can attest to this first hand knowledge, that you can't get onto our treatment plants without being cleared. All the plants have armed guards and people are not allowed inside, unless cleared by the main security or by someone working on the plant. Even then, visitors must be escorted at all times and have their identification checked in at the guard shack and then reports out of the same gate, escorted back out.

I think the same routine could work at schools. I've got a plan that could solve this all quick.

1 - Locked down, all doors and no one can access unless cleared(delivery, food people, mail).
    2 - If people want to pick up their kids, then they would have to check in with the armed guard(or call ahead of time) and be cleared to pick their kids up.
    3 - No one allowed inside the building, kids will be pulled from their class and brought to the door where their parents are waiting.
    4 - All outside opening doors can only be opened via a badge system. (We use the same thing on treatment plants and power plants, doors only open because the person badging in or out has cleared access) Once schools lets out at a predetermined time, then the doors open and kids can leave.
    5 - All armed guards are armed with a sidearm and an AR15(w/extra mags for both). Armed guards would also secure the site, call 911 and hold the place until law enforcement arrives to deal with a person that is outside.
    6 - Install cameras that look at all the grounds outside the school.

This plan would eliminate teachers having to be armed, so they can focus on teaching and let a professional armed guard do their thing.

The reason I know this plan would work, as I see it in place every day. The moment anyone has gained access to a closed plant, alerts go out, all workers are told to stay in place, and armed security finds the intruder, detains them if safe to do so, or waits for CSPD to arrive if the person is aggressive.

Pretty simple plan and I'd much rather see my tax dollars go to this, even pay a little more in taxes. Then to see my 2nd Amendment rights infringed upon.
    like I said I wouldn't be against arming people in schools. clearly the teachers have more balls than the cops that originally showed up to the latest school. but this is what happens when you put your faith in a group that has no legal obligation to defend you.

the elementary school down the road from my house is like this. you can't get in unless you are buzzed in. period. it has reinforced glass and locked doors. it's a simple plan. these things are also not that costly anymore. keeping the shooters out should be the goal. not trying to make it harder for honest citizens. we have been doing that for 20 years and clearly it doesn't work. time to change.

like I said I wouldn't be against arming people in schools. clearly the teachers have more balls than the cops that originally showed up to the latest school. but this is what happens when you put your faith in a group that has no legal obligation to defend you.

the elementary school down the road from my house is like this. you can't get in unless you are buzzed in. period. it has reinforced glass and locked doors. it's a simple plan. these things are also not that costly anymore. keeping the shooters out should be the goal. not trying to make it harder for honest citizens. we have been doing that for 20 years and clearly it doesn't work. time to change.
    Exactly, the systems that can run badge systems aren't super expensive. Any door that can be opened(other than some office buildings) on the treatment plant has a card reader. It's not uncommon for me to have to badge through several doors to get somewhere. And every time we scan our badge, security can see our faces come up on the computer screen. Not to mention the redundant cameras that are throughout the plant and facilities.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"