Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

When I go to the range, my range bag carries 5 rifles and 5 pistols, and I carry it on my shoulder. I am pretty sure moving 30 rifles disguised as luggage would be no challenge at all. The ammo would have sucked though, that shit is heavy!

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    ... The ammo would have sucked though, that shit is heavy!
    No shit! I just had 2,000 rounds of .308 delivered. Thank god it was in two boxes. And it was still a bitch getting it into the house.
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Ok you're all right, I'm wrong. Someone wanting to kill themselves and not get caught would probably just shoot themselves in the leg or chest an how they bleed out fast. 9 out of 10 a blast to the head is instant fatal, but what do I know.

I give up, you're all gun gods and ballistic experts.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Ok you're all right, I'm wrong. Someone wanting to kill themselves and not get caught would probably just shoot themselves in the leg or chest an how they bleed out fast. 9 out of 10 a blast to the head is instant fatal, but what do I know.

Well was it ever confirmed the shooter shot himself in the head? I've only heard reports he "shot himself". Granted the most obvious place is the head, but considering they were able to examine his brain made me think maybe it was not the head.

Additionally more evidence has come out showing he planned to escape this shooting as he had a car ready. In that case who knows what happened to make him shot himself as it did not seem part of his plan. For sure he was alone in that room long enough to bleed out....not saying he did (based on pictures), but it is possible.

You ever seen an artery cut? OMG, blood squirts like 7 feet fast!

My only point is leg and chest gunshots can kill you
    Last edited by bulldog; Tue Oct 17th, 2017 at 10:46 AM.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    Finally we can all agree. Lol. Best debate we have had recently, honestly.

Not that I want to get far into this, but the guy was apparently prepared for a conflict with swat and had placed cameras in the hall.
    My guess is that he accidentally shot himself prematurely.
    Just like one of the two very well armed and bulletproof gunmen who did the Hollywood bank robbery who managed to shoot himself while reloading.

I have no position on a conspiracy, though I would not empirically rule one out.

My dilemma is struggling with the idea of the mass killing of people you have no grudge against. I would like a motive better than "pure evil".
    He didn't know he only killed 59, he must have thought most of the 2,000 rounds he fired likely have found a victim in that target rich environment.

I thought we got to the end of the JFK conspiracy when we found out he was most likely accidentally shot by a secret service agent in one of the trailing cars due to the safety being left off.
    Agent picked up an AR with the safety off and a round chambered, bang, dead JFK, THAT is what our govt' covers up LoL, Folly

Will say 9-11 was kinda pivotal in giving our govt' free reign to chase "terrorism" all over the globe. Just sayin.... but not inviting that conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by DrKnow65 View Post
    I thought we got to the end of the JFK conspiracy when we found out he was most likely accidentally shot by a secret service agent in one of the trailing cars due to the safety being left off.
    Agent picked up an AR with the safety off and a round chambered, bang, dead JFK, THAT is what our govt' covers up LoL, Folly
    I had not heard this version before. Interesting theory.

Ballistics of a frangible round (exploding head) that was new to the world, and loaded up in the Secret Service M16's... don't remember the name of the documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    Well was it ever confirmed the shooter shot himself in the head? I've only heard reports he "shot himself". Granted the most obvious place is the head, but considering they were able to examine his brain made me think maybe it was not the head.

Additionally more evidence has come out showing he planned to escape this shooting as he had a car ready. In that case who knows what happened to make him shot himself as it did not seem part of his plan. For sure he was alone in that room long enough to bleed out....not saying he did (based on pictures), but it is possible.

You ever seen an artery cut? OMG, blood squirts like 7 feet fast!

My only point is leg and chest gunshots can kill you
    I had read from one of the news sites that he did shoot himself in the head. But that was early on in the investigation. I'm sure the story has changed now.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Tue Oct 17th, 2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: typo that can only be corrected on my home computer
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Not that I want to get far into this
    Too late, now!!

Just like one of the two very well armed and bulletproof gunmen who did the Hollywood bank robbery who managed to shoot himself while reloading.
    That was funnier than hell! IIRC - Dip shit looks down the barrel of his gun, and WHOOPS!, it went of.

Will say 9-11 was kinda pivotal in giving our govt' free reign to chase "terrorism" all over the globe. Just sayin.... but not inviting that conversation.
    Yeah, but they didn't need to murder 3,000 citizens to chase terrorism. Shit! Our government has been fucking with other governments for many decades. We've started wars in other countries to lower the price of bananas. We've completely controlled other countries elections. We've been running a muck for quite some time. Didn't need to create 9/11 for an excuse to do so. This 'Merica. We fuck you up, don't necessarily need a reason...

Even as fucked up as we are, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else.
    Kim & Dean

Same here...
    Kim & Dean

I really hate how my phone auto correct words. What's even worse is I can't edit the post on my phone. Only from a regular computer can I edit.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I had not heard this JFK conspiracy either, but here is more on it:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/a...un-f2D11634276

Sounds like it was a book called "Mortal Error" that started this one.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error

Then of course, another one "shooting holes" in this theory
    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Sh...t_Kennedy.html
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post

That was funnier than hell! IIRC - Dip shit looks down the barrel of his gun, and WHOOPS!, it went of.
    His pistol stove-piped. When he closed the slide a spent shell was caught, full of adrenaline he pulled the slide back so hard it rotated the pistol upward.
    When his hand slid off the back of the pistol the slide closed, his finger was on the trigger (pistol was rotated in his grip) and bang.
    He was looking at the stove-piped round.

Pretty clear to see in the video.

I only clarify because those two dudes did a lot of live fire training, and weren't making stupid mistakes like looking down barrels

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    I had not heard this JFK conspiracy either, but here is more on it:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/a...un-f2D11634276

Sounds like it was a book called "Mortal Error" that started this one.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_Error

I buy it, just because it is just stupid enough to be the truth and no one wants their shame exposed when an error like that occurs.

I only clarify because those two dudes did a lot of live fire training, and weren't making stupid mistakes like looking down barrels
    Semantics. Either way, the gun was pointed at his head.

I love it when people accidentally shoot their kids and bitch that the gun malfunctioned. Okay, fine, the gun malfunctioned. But had your dumb ass not pointed it at your kid, they'd still be alive.

I pick up my 1911 off the headboard every single morning and make sure the barrel never sweeps across the bed where Kim is still sleeping.
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Semantics. Either way, the gun was pointed at his head.

I love it when people accidentally shoot their kids and bitch that the gun malfunctioned. Okay, fine, the gun malfunctioned. But had your dumb ass not pointed it at your kid, they'd still be alive.

I pick up my 1911 off the headboard every single morning and make sure the barrel never sweeps across the bed where Kim is still sleeping.
    Ever been in a firefight? Little different than waking in bed Ever do a a 100 yard sprint to the end of the range and back then a few pushups and shoot with your head turned sideways to your pistol? Circumstance counts, and we are all total bad azz and would never error under duress. (Until we do)

Accidental discharge at the kitchen table, if there was a round chambered then there is resposibility.

Ever been in a firefight? Little different than waking in bed Ever do a a 100 yard sprint to the end of the range and back then a few pushups and shoot with your head turned sideways to your pistol? Circumstance counts, and we are all total bad azz and would never error under duress. (Until we do)

Accidental discharge at the kitchen table, if there was a round chambered then there is resposibility.
    I've never robbed a bank, either, but I would hope my training means I NEVER point the damn thing at myself or others. Regardless of how tired I may be...
    Kim & Dean

Gold Member

you don't point your guns at yourself? and you call yourself an American....

Security guard that was shot is missing... http://www.denverpost.com/2017/10/16...-jesus-campos/

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by WolFeYeZ View Post
    Security guard that was shot is missing... http://www.denverpost.com/2017/10/16...-jesus-campos/

http://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime/..._campaign=main

article from yesterday...

he was on a set with Ellen. the show will air today.

Gold Member

and holy shit did this shit escalate on Facebook yesterday. I was having a similar discussion on one of my friends posts and the next thing I know this random guy who's friends with my friends just jumps in and starts yelling at me. calling me names... next thing I know the guy is wanting to meet and fight. lol. I'm like dude.... shut up. don't be so antifa. oh fuck you would have thought I kicked his momma right in front of him.

I think everyone just needs to calm their tits. part of the problem is mainstream media is so quick to report something that when it comes back as that wasn't true people read a little deep into it.

let's take this missing security guard as an example. so many people were claiming he was missing he had to send a message out through the hotel. next thing we know he's on Ellen. lol.

yeah sometimes we all just need to take a step back and just wait and see what comes about.

This explains in detail everything I've tried to convey. I'm sure this video will fall on deaf ears but here's one last try. I've been saving this one as I was hoping you guys would wake up. But if not, then there is nothing else I can show.

This guy goes into way more detail and explanation, using his forensic software for audio. However, I'm not even on this guy's level of analysis but I could tell from the many, many videos I saw, that there were indeed at least two different shooters.

I can corroborate this guy's comments on bullet flight time. As just last weekend, my friend and I were shooting from 600yrds at our 12X12 and 4in steel gong. Calibers used were .300 ultra mag, .338 Edge and a 6mm Dasher. These rifles averaging 3200ftps(except for the .338 Edge, roughly 2900ftps). We were shooting in upper 30's to lower 40's(early morning) with roughly 10mph of NE cross wind and typical Colorado low humidity. From our position, the sound heard back from downrange at the gong was right around half a second at that range.

At 30 minutes long, take some time it's worth the watch. He's spot on with his analysis.

Last edited by The Black Knight; Sun Oct 29th, 2017 at 01:02 PM. Reason: wrong gun listed... and updated the .338 FPS data
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Where the fuck is this 600 yard range?! I can't find anything open to the public over 250 yards.