Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Re: The anti-gun idiots will be going ape shit over this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    Where the fuck is this 600 yard range?! I can't find anything open to the public over 250 yards.
    I shoot on private land. We've got a 12x12x4inch gong set up, along with some spinner targets and pallets to staple paper too.

If you can find it, there are some places in the mountains that are BLM, and you can plot out a 1000yrds to shoot from.

My ultimate goal is 1 mile or 1760yrds.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Sun Oct 29th, 2017 at 12:58 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knight View Post
    This explains in detail everything I've tried to convey. I'm sure this video will fall on deaf ears but here's one last try. I've been saving this one as I was hoping you guys would wake up. But if not, then there is nothing else I can show.

This guy goes into way more detail and explanation, using his forensic software for audio. However, I'm not even on this guy's level of analysis but I could tell from the many, many videos I saw, that there were indeed at least two different shooters.

I can corroborate this guy's comments on bullet flight time. As just last weekend, my friend and I were shooting from 600yrds at our 12X12 and 4in steel gong. Calibers used were .300 ultra mag, .338 Edge and a 6mm Dasher. These rifles averaging 3200ftps(except for the .338 Edge, roughly 2900ftps). We were shooting in upper 30's to lower 40's(early morning) with roughly 10mph of NE cross wind and typical Colorado low humidity. From our position, the sound heard back from downrange at the gong was right around half a second at that range.

At 30 minutes long, take some time it's worth the watch. He's spot on with his analysis.

can you explain to me why? instead of trying to bring all this so called evidence.... tell me why. what is the end game to this?

Quote Originally Posted by #1Townie View Post
    can you explain to me why? instead of trying to bring all this so called evidence.... tell me why. what is the end game to this?
    The end game of the powers that be?? I think there could be a host of reasons why this whole incident was executed. Some more likely than not but there are reasons that I'm sure we'll never know why it all happened. I have my opinions and beliefs as to "the why".

My end game with all this?? To prove that the official narrative is BS and we're being lied too, nothing more, nothing less...
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"So live your life so the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their views, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
    "

"Finish today what others won't, so you can achieve tomorrow what others can't."

Gold Member

The end game of the powers that be?? I think there could be a host of reasons why this whole incident was executed. Some more likely than not but there are reasons that I'm sure we'll never know why it all happened. I have my opinions and beliefs as to "the why".

My end game with all this?? To prove that the official narrative is BS and we're being lied too, nothing more, nothing less...

so no answer?

so no answer?
    I gave my answer.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

I'm running with the assumption the shooter(s) had crappy motorcycle tires, or worse, no bike. This could've been avoided with proper bike therapy.
    "On a cycle the frame is gone. You're completely in contact with it all. You're in the scene, not just watching it anymore, and the sense of presence is overwhelming.” Pirsig

those darn Shinkos
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    those darn Shinkos
    Too funny

Gold Member

I gave my answer.
    sigh.... that wasn't an answer. basically you are saying they did this because they felt like it. like we are living in a horror movie or something.

let's get real for a second bk. let's get really real. I'm sad my last real post in here disappeared and I don't know if you read it or responded but I'm going to go back to what I said.

okay so let's throw out the theory here. this is a fake shooting designed by our evil government for some hidden agenda. let's say gun control. I'll help you out and give you a reason. gun control. okay let's go. so the super smart people who pulled off the perfect plan of killing a shit ton of people want gun control. this is their master plan of getting said gun control. this will be the perfect moment to pull this off right? lol!!! like I said let's get real. gun control in our current political climate? bwuuuahahahhahaha! umm. no. Trump's going to all of a sudden change his stance on gun control? clearly that hasn't happened. our republican controlled side of the government is all of a sudden going to swing for this? because Sandy Hook wasn't bad enough right? think about this bro. seriously put the same effort into thinking about this logically. the people who supposedly pulled this off would have. they never would have wasted an opportunity like this for a guaranteed failure. it's not logical!!!! why? risk vs reward.

second. at this point in the game you have now included far too many people to even make this seem possible. all major news... YouTube... the FBI.... last Vegas pd... 20k people who were at the concert... all the people around the concert... ummmmm...... okay..... yeah I'm really buying this fucking nonsense... lol!! of course this whole thing sounds great until you take into account how many people who would have to be on the loop of all this. and every single one of those people are keeping their mouths shut.

nope. not even close to believable.

finally I want to get back to risk vs reward.

so the evil powers to be had to plan this and of course had to plan for the human error side in all this. what happens if they get caught? what would happen to the Democratic side of our government if they would have been caught? it would literally kill an entire political party. dead. done. gone.. even if it was George Soros... he's evil but he isn't stupid. there was literally zero gain from this. not a single one.

I mean even the timing. this shooting didn't even take the spotlight away from anything. like it would have been better to have waited until last week to help pull the spotlight off of Hillary and the DNC but nope. it was just flat out pointless.

so basically you are going to sit here and tell me that some Mastermind came up with this plan to kill a bunch of people for nothing? sounds more like what the news says it was. one evil man who was hell bent on killing people for no reason....

you want me to believe in fairy tales? not going to happen. there just isn't any evidence. well except videos from random YouTube sources like you just posted.... even that guy said he has had zero training forensic shooting analysis... yet he's smarter than the FBI. lol! come on bro.... natural news? come on man. Alex Jones? why not just say it was aliens?

hell the government couldn't even get away with smuggling cocaine but they pulled this off? nah man.

sigh.... that wasn't an answer. basically you are saying they did this because they felt like it. like we are living in a horror movie or something.

let's get real for a second bk. let's get really real. I'm sad my last real post in here disappeared and I don't know if you read it or responded but I'm going to go back to what I said.

okay so let's throw out the theory here. this is a fake shooting designed by our evil government for some hidden agenda. let's say gun control. I'll help you out and give you a reason. gun control. okay let's go. so the super smart people who pulled off the perfect plan of killing a shit ton of people want gun control. this is their master plan of getting said gun control. this will be the perfect moment to pull this off right? lol!!! like I said let's get real. gun control in our current political climate? bwuuuahahahhahaha! umm. no. Trump's going to all of a sudden change his stance on gun control? clearly that hasn't happened. our republican controlled side of the government is all of a sudden going to swing for this? because Sandy Hook wasn't bad enough right? think about this bro. seriously put the same effort into thinking about this logically. the people who supposedly pulled this off would have. they never would have wasted an opportunity like this for a guaranteed failure. it's not logical!!!! why? risk vs reward.

second. at this point in the game you have now included far too many people to even make this seem possible. all major news... YouTube... the FBI.... last Vegas pd... 20k people who were at the concert... all the people around the concert... ummmmm...... okay..... yeah I'm really buying this fucking nonsense... lol!! of course this whole thing sounds great until you take into account how many people who would have to be on the loop of all this. and every single one of those people are keeping their mouths shut.

nope. not even close to believable.

finally I want to get back to risk vs reward.

so the evil powers to be had to plan this and of course had to plan for the human error side in all this. what happens if they get caught? what would happen to the Democratic side of our government if they would have been caught? it would literally kill an entire political party. dead. done. gone.. even if it was George Soros... he's evil but he isn't stupid. there was literally zero gain from this. not a single one.

I mean even the timing. this shooting didn't even take the spotlight away from anything. like it would have been better to have waited until last week to help pull the spotlight off of Hillary and the DNC but nope. it was just flat out pointless.

so basically you are going to sit here and tell me that some Mastermind came up with this plan to kill a bunch of people for nothing? sounds more like what the news says it was. one evil man who was hell bent on killing people for no reason....

you want me to believe in fairy tales? not going to happen. there just isn't any evidence. well except videos from random YouTube sources like you just posted.... even that guy said he has had zero training forensic shooting analysis... yet he's smarter than the FBI. lol! come on bro.... natural news? come on man. Alex Jones? why not just say it was aliens?

hell the government couldn't even get away with smuggling cocaine but they pulled this off? nah man.
    TLDR

HAHA!! just messing with you.

I can't remember what your very last post was before the "great purge" of posts. I never said this was a fake shooting. It was a very real shooting, were 58 people lost their lives and 500+ have been injured. So no, I'll never say it was a fake shooting. I just think it was a mass shooting done by more than one shooter.

That is all it boils down to for me. More than "one" shooter.

I completely buy your narrative that it was a completely crazy guy hell bent on killing people. Problem is, I think it was at least two crazy, sick, and twisted individuals hell bent on killing a lot of people. Why? Because the evidence suggests there were more shooters.

You don't think there were more than one shooter. That's fine, you're welcome to your opinion. It's "MY" opinion that there were at least two shooters.

You slam the guy because he mentioned he has no formal training. However, what he does can be learned via OJT. I mean come on man, I would expect someone like yourself to believe that someone doesn't need a piece of paper that says they have a degree in something to make them right. Just because there is a degree in something is nice, but if a person has zero experience with it. That makes them what?? A Green Horn. You've got to go out and get on the job training using your degree in order to build experience.

Put it to you this way, I've been playing guitar for over 23 years now. Do you think that I might know what I'm doing?? I'm not saying it just to say it, but I know I'm more than proficient enough to hold my own against just about anyone in playing. However, I don't have a degree in music. Yet, my knowledge has been accumulated over the course of two decades and will continue to on til the day I can't play anymore or I die.

Same goes for this guy, he's obviously good at what he does for the company he works for, otherwise they wouldn't have hired him?? Am I correct?? I mean companies don't hire people that can't do their job or duties, do they?? No, they hire competent individuals that can perform their work. If certain people can't perform, well then they get fired.

So to say this guy is just some random guy playing with numbers is a bit of a stretch. Because I can corroborate a lot of his math when it comes to bullet ballistics. Why?? Because I've done the same thing myself. As an avid reloader, I don't buy factory ammo. I reload my own. I've been doing this for long enough to know what kind of performance I will get out of my bullets based on powder grain, bullet grain, primers, etc.

So with that, I won't go into more details as to why this shooting took place, I have my opinions and beliefs.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

TLDR

HAHA!! just messing with you.

I can't remember what your very last post was before the "great purge" of posts. I never said this was a fake shooting. It was a very real shooting, were 58 people lost their lives and 500+ have been injured. So no, I'll never say it was a fake shooting. I just think it was a mass shooting done by more than one shooter.

That is all it boils down to for me. More than "one" shooter.

I completely buy your narrative that it was a completely crazy guy hell bent on killing people. Problem is, I think it was at least two crazy, sick, and twisted individuals hell bent on killing a lot of people. Why? Because the evidence suggests there were more shooters.

You don't think there were more than one shooter. That's fine, you're welcome to your opinion. It's "MY" opinion that there were at least two shooters.

You slam the guy because he mentioned he has no formal training. However, what he does can be learned via OJT. I mean come on man, I would expect someone like yourself to believe that someone doesn't need a piece of paper that says they have a degree in something to make them right. Just because there is a degree in something is nice, but if a person has zero experience with it. That makes them what?? A Green Horn. You've got to go out and get on the job training using your degree in order to build experience.

Put it to you this way, I've been playing guitar for over 23 years now. Do you think that I might know what I'm doing?? I'm not saying it just to say it, but I know I'm more than proficient enough to hold my own against just about anyone in playing. However, I don't have a degree in music. Yet, my knowledge has been accumulated over the course of two decades and will continue to on til the day I can't play anymore or I die.

Same goes for this guy, he's obviously good at what he does for the company he works for, otherwise they wouldn't have hired him?? Am I correct?? I mean companies don't hire people that can't do their job or duties, do they?? No, they hire competent individuals that can perform their work. If certain people can't perform, well then they get fired.

So to say this guy is just some random guy playing with numbers is a bit of a stretch. Because I can corroborate a lot of his math when it comes to bullet ballistics. Why?? Because I've done the same thing myself. As an avid reloader, I don't buy factory ammo. I reload my own. I've been doing this for long enough to know what kind of performance I will get out of my bullets based on powder grain, bullet grain, primers, etc.

So with that, I won't go into more details as to why this shooting took place, I have my opinions and beliefs.
    okay I'll play. yes.... yes it's it is all math. heres the problem. this guy expects me to believe that some of the world's best has it wrong when he has it right? lol. happy you brought up your guitar background. quick question. why are you doing what you do for a living and not playing for a major band making more money than you ever knew you could have? sorry bud not trying to rip you apart but I'm being honest here. you aren't a rockstar because while I'm sure you're great you aren't on that same level.

you want to talk second shooter? okay.... why is the body count so low? seriously.... for two shooters that's a pretty low body count considering the so called second shooter is merely 250 yards out. I can hit you with a pistol at that range.

see like you I also shoot. I understand a lot more than you are giving me credit for. I reload. I shoot long range. just haven't felt the need to try to measure dicks.

this dude on the video gave me nothing. absolutely nothing. but back to the numbers. let's really break this down.

58 dead and 500 wounded. for two shooters that's a pretty low number. it's actually a massively low number. I mean we aren't talking about a mall. we aren't talking about a school. we are talking about a crowd of 22k thousand people. a casualty rate of less than 5%. that's a pretty shitty score. not to mention that the 500 wounded doesn't take out the number of people who were trampled or hurt themselves fleeing the shooting. that's now dropping those numbers even further!!!

so explain to me why those numbers are so low? sure when you say 58 killed 500 injured that sounds very high right until you think about the 22k people shoulder to shoulder.

nah man the numbers make sense for the narrative. a lone gunman spraying and praying from 1000 yards out. one guy. just one. that is unless the second shooter is just shooting blanks. lol.

sorry man the numbers just don't add up. hell even the conspiracy theorist can't keep the story right. first the second shooter was on a lower floor of the Mandalay Bay. guess they figured out how long it actually takes to replace those windows and realized there was no way that happened.

but I do find it a fun debate. just not realistic.

okay I'll play. yes.... yes it's it is all math. heres the problem. this guy expects me to believe that some of the world's best has it wrong when he has it right? lol. happy you brought up your guitar background. quick question. why are you doing what you do for a living and not playing for a major band making more money than you ever knew you could have? sorry bud not trying to rip you apart but I'm being honest here. you aren't a rockstar because while I'm sure you're great you aren't on that same level.

Yeah, you're not ripping anything apart. You equate lots of money and rock star image with being a successful musician. I equate someone whose spent a lifetime working on their craft as a musician, constantly always learning new techniques, theory, and ways to improve. I'm not going to go in-depth as to why I never pursued a professional career as a musician. Suffice to say, I preferred never to sell my soul, have someone control what I can or can't write, and make the music they want, and not the music that I want. You're right I'm not on the same level. I aspire to musicians like Al Di Meola, I couldn't give a damn about aspiring to Motley Crue. I like Motley Crue, good metal band, just have no use for that kind of lifestyle.

Believe it or not, and Gene Simmons is a complete liar when he said, the only reason someone picks up a guitar is because of getting chicks. Yeah, some of us pickup an instrument to become better people because of it.

Gene Simmons is a great entertainer and that's it, he's not a musician by any stretch of the imagination.

you want to talk second shooter? okay.... why is the body count so low? seriously.... for two shooters that's a pretty low body count considering the so called second shooter is merely 250 yards out. I can hit you with a pistol at that range.

You don't understand target acquisition though. Sure 22,000 static people in a crowd are an easy target. 22,000 running scared and in all directions, that's a whole other ball of wax. For the Mandalay shooter to fix on targets at 475-500yards out, with for the most part .223/5.56 ammo, shows how he didn't prepare for the targets he was shooting at. Then to fix on targets that once the first round of gunfire rings out, go from being static, to dynamic movement. Moving in all directions, and seeking cover. Then you have to factor in lead time for the target. He's not just aiming on one specific person, he's got people running everywhere in all directions.

I agree with you, 22,000 people from an elevated position, is a target rich environment. That doesn't mean the shooter has the ability to capitalize on said target rich environment.

Also, sure you can hit someone with a pistol at 250yrds. Yet, unless you're using a .44 magnum, .454 Casull, or S&W500(for example and even then, that's pushing it for these rounds) you're not going to be bringing down much. And don't play games with me man, and say that a .45ACP or 9mm or .40 or 10mm or .357SIG will kill at that range. Certainly they all could, but that would be a one in a million kill shot. Not to mention, you'd be aiming at the moon to get a pistol round to travel that distance. All of the calibers I just mentioned, have terrible ballistic coefficients, so there is no snow balls chance in hell that you'll actually be aiming at someone at that range and making the shot.

see like you I also shoot. I understand a lot more than you are giving me credit for. I reload. I shoot long range. just haven't felt the need to try to measure dicks.

Not measuring anything here, just debating a hotly contested topic. However, when it comes to bullet performance and ballistics I do know more than enough to hold my own.
    this dude on the video gave me nothing. absolutely nothing. but back to the numbers. let's really break this down.

58 dead and 500 wounded. for two shooters that's a pretty low number. it's actually a massively low number. I mean we aren't talking about a mall. we aren't talking about a school. we are talking about a crowd of 22k thousand people. a casualty rate of less than 5%. that's a pretty shitty score. not to mention that the 500 wounded doesn't take out the number of people who were trampled or hurt themselves fleeing the shooting. that's now dropping those numbers even further!!!

Not really, I'd say 58 dead and 500+ wound is 58 dead and 500+ wounded too many. I'd say the people that survived were very fortunate and blessed to not have been counted with the casualties, and thankfully that's all the more people that were killed or injured. Still one person is one to many but that's how I see it. And again, you're not factoring in moving targets that are moving away from the gun fire. Sure, he was shooting for 10 minutes but those people didn't all just stand there like bumps on a log for 10 minutes. They moved and fled the scene. Therefore, increasing an already large distance for being downrange of the shooter.

Had Paddock engaged the people from 200yrds or less, and with something bigger than .223 then he may have dealt more damage. However, with what most reports have been, the .223/5.56 was used at that range, he's already getting to the limits of that specific round at 500yrds. Sure a .223/5.56 can go out to 800yrds, still doesn't take away from the fact that it's a little bitty ass bullet that drops off like crazy in terms of muzzle energy and velocity. Again, it's not a magnum round, therefore it won't hold the same energy and velocities of a magnum round.

so explain to me why those numbers are so low? sure when you say 58 killed 500 injured that sounds very high right until you think about the 22k people shoulder to shoulder.

see above

nah man the numbers make sense for the narrative. a lone gunman spraying and praying from 1000 yards out. one guy. just one. that is unless the second shooter is just shooting blanks. lol.

Wasn't at 1000yrds out(remember 1000yds is just over a 1/2 mile, think about that), and we don't know exactly how long the 2nd shooter was shooting. All that is confirmed is 10 minutes from shooter one(Mandalay Bay).

sorry man the numbers just don't add up. hell even the conspiracy theorist can't keep the story right. first the second shooter was on a lower floor of the Mandalay Bay. guess they figured out how long it actually takes to replace those windows and realized there was no way that happened.

How true it is I don't know, I've never been to Mandalay Bay. But one of the guys I've worked with, said he's been there and the windows from 10th floor and below, he said the windows do open. Anything above the 10th floor, the windows won't open. That's what I've been told, so who knows about the windows issues.

but I do find it a fun debate. just not realistic.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

Gold Member

ahhh you are correct. appears from the windows to the center of the crowd is only about 400 yards.

so now we are cutting down the range by more than half. I will ask this again. 400 yards? only 58 dead? yes 500 injured but we have no stats on what those injuries are. funny how that works. guess the news doesn't want us to know that. lol.

but still come on man. for ten minutes he mag dumped into crowds of people and only killed 58? don't forget that the music didn't even stop playing for the first mag dumping. that first spray sure does sound like a 100 round drum. into a crowd of 22k thousand people. now you want me to believe that there was a second shooter.... those numbers are very very low for a second shooter.

Guess the shooting at Wal-Mart in Thornton just now is going to add to this ordeal as well... people losing their minds man, wtf is happening
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

ahhh you are correct. appears from the windows to the center of the crowd is only about 400 yards.

so now we are cutting down the range by more than half. I will ask this again. 400 yards? only 58 dead? yes 500 injured but we have no stats on what those injuries are. funny how that works. guess the news doesn't want us to know that. lol.

Yep, still only 58 deceased and 500+ injured. I'm sure at some point they may release the extent of the total injuries that were caused via gun fire and those trampled.

Have you ever gone prairie dog shooting?? Notice how those little squirts scatter and fast once you smoke one of their little buddies?? And you can usually engage those things at very close range. Look how hard it can be to target one of those little rodents.

Now amplify that same sort of scenario, but increase the range, using a small rifle cartridge, add to it a much smarter target(people vs. prairie dogs) that will seek cover and move away from the point of chaos. I'm willing to bet that it's very hard to hit these moving targets.

Let's just say for easy example, the shooter shoots a 30rd magazine. O.k. so now all 30 of those bullets are in the air and moving downrange. Now, we have a bunch of moving targets(people) that during the whole flight time of these rounds, people are constantly moving in and out of these bullets flight path and eventual impact points.

So now take the guy's video I posted where he broke down the audio clips. So you can hear bullets impacting the pavement. Now you have to figure that if there's audio of bullets impacting a hard surface, then it's safe to say he was missing his targets quite a bit. And from the videos I've seen, you can hear bullets hitting the pavement next to people as they are fleeing. So, while a lot of people were hit, also a lot of rounds seemed to impact the ground, which tells me he was aiming at targets but at that range, and with everyone moving. He just wasn't connecting with his targets. Therefore, he was missing a very high percentage.

So, I'm with ya man. I agree there are a very low amount of people that were hit and/or killed. But I chalk much of that up to several factors. 1. The people were just flat fortunate and blessed to get out of there and the numbers hit were lower. 2. he was using the wrong caliber most of the time and for the range given. 3. The shooter(s) were dealing with moving targets, targets also taking cover and that's hard for anyone to hit. 4. The Mandalay Bay shooter was just not a very good shot, given the amount of targets in the kill zone.

I will say this much to support the 2nd shooter theory. One way to determine this, obviously the forensic audio analysis is the scientific way(and the more exact way). The other way is to determine the entry wounds on the people. If people who were facing the stage sustained wounds in the back, that right there would tells us there was a second shooter as well. Because facing the stage, would put the people facing Mandalay Bay directly if not just to their right. So if people were being hit from the left or in the back(remember this would have to be initially, from the first shots), then that would determine the direction of a second shooter. Also, that's why many people(from some videos I've seen) were saying there were multiple shooters, people(obviously under severe duress) were unsure of which directions to go in the beginning because they felt they were taking fire from a several directions.

but still come on man. for ten minutes he mag dumped into crowds of people and only killed 58? don't forget that the music didn't even stop playing for the first mag dumping. that first spray sure does sound like a 100 round drum. into a crowd of 22k thousand people. now you want me to believe that there was a second shooter.... those numbers are very very low for a second shooter.

I believe there was a 2nd shooter, and that's my belief. You can believe there was one shooter and that's your belief. For me, the evidence I've seen points to two shooters.
    Guess the shooting at Wal-Mart in Thornton just now is going to add to this ordeal as well... people losing their minds man, wtf is happening
    Yeah and now we have the dickhead in New York(last night) that just ran down a bunch of people with a Home Depot truck, yelling "Allah Akbar!!" while doing it.
    Last edited by The Black Knight; Wed Nov 1st, 2017 at 09:33 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"

At least they caught that fucker and he will be served some justice unlike the other fucks who take their lives before they can be apprehended.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

At least they caught that fucker and he will be served some justice unlike the other fucks who take their lives before they can be apprehended.
    And they caught the "suspect" who did the Thornton Wal-Mart shooting was also caught today
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    And they caught the "suspect" who did the Thornton Wal-Mart shooting was also caught today
    Oh nice, I was wondering if they did or not. Hopefully that is the guy though, at this point it can be anyone
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Oh nice, I was wondering if they did or not. Hopefully that is the guy though, at this point it can be anyone
    Really??? From what I saw the picture of him was pretty clear:

More here and looks like the same guy to mugshot http://abcnews.go.com/US/dead-shooti...ry?id=50874739

Just as of last night they didn't have a clue who it was thus why my post but Yeah looks pretty straight cut. I hadn't checked the news at all since last night
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Gold Member

sorry bro I stopped reading the moment you claimed everyone started freaking out right after the first shot.

after all the videos you have claimed to watch I'm surprised you haven't seen this.

https://youtu.be/v4oqTJ43mek

you keep talking like this dude was focused in trying to get a kill each shot. not sure why this is such a hard point to get across. thar video shows the crowd not even move move as what sounds like 100 rounds just get sprayed into them.

it's right there. the music finally shuts off at the very end of the burst. guess you missed the endless people saying they thought it was fire crackers. would you run from fire crackers? lol.

go into all the ballistic talk you want. but considering it takes less than a second for a 223 to travel 400 yards doesn't really give people a whole lot of time to get out of the way. lol. let's talk reaction times. reaction times to just apply brakes brakes while driving is .7 to a full three seconds. just to apply brakes on their car. so yeah.... bullet travel time really didn't mean much at 400 yards.

you keep claiming to see all these videos but you seem to think things were chaotic from the moment the first shot went off. the truth couldn't be farther from that idea. watching an extended clip you hear your so called sniper shots. long before the mag dumps. almost a good 15 seconds.

I think these so called videos you watched might have you messed up bro. maybe editing from someone trying to mess with the minds of the untrusting.

yeah 500 injured. true. still a pretty small number of casualties for the situation. you can't argue that. and for a second shooter to be there? that means we are cutting down those numbers by half.

basically you are saying that two shooters with a massive kill box were only able to kill 58 people and injure 500? that's borderline pathetic. so much for this conspiracy linking back to the government.

Gold Member

as for this thorton shooter.... guess those new gun laws didn't work. lol

www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Not sure on the Thornton gun law you are referring too, but The Denver Post put out a article saying that "concealed weapon" permits actually slowed the investigation

Didn't this shooter just use a standard handgun though? (not aware of gun laws on those, but I don't follow it close)

And before you attack me, I am just posting what the Denver Post wrote....so attack them and not me (I know how sensitive concealed weapon carriers are over the subject ).

When a gunman opened fire inside a Walmart in Thornton Wednesday night, shoppers screamed and ran for cover — and others pulled out their own handguns.
    But those who drew weapons during the shootings ultimately delayed the investigation as authorities pored over surveillance videotape trying to identify the assailant who killed three people, police said Thursday.
    Although authorities said “a few” individuals drew handguns, they posed no physical hazard to officers. But their presence “absolutely” slowed the process of determining who, and how many, suspects were involved in the shootings, said Thornton police spokesman Victor Avila.
    It took more than five hours to identify the suspect, 47-year-old Scott Ostrem, who is accused in the seemingly random shootings. The problem for investigators came when they reviewed the surveillance footage and had to follow each individual with a firearm until they could eliminate them as a suspect.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/02...mart-shooting/

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/11/02...ng-guns-chaos/
    Last edited by bulldog; Fri Nov 3rd, 2017 at 11:36 AM.