Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF!

WTF!

So, did this awesome, well maintained website just shit can seven days worth of posts?
    Kim & Dean
    60th Anniversary R6 - '16 R1M

Say what again... Site Admin rforsythe's Avatar

Re: WTF!

See my post. 5 days, actually. But yes.
    Asshole Nazi devil moderator out to get each and every one of you

Nothing in all the world is more dangerous
    than sincere ignorance
    and conscientious stupidity.
    - Martin Luther King, Jr.

disce quasi semper victurus vive quasi cras moriturus

The return of MRA #321! Sponsored by Western Ambulance, Chicane Trackdays, and a very patient wife...

Yeah is that what happened....ugh. I refreshed and saw all these old posts I had already read

It's a conspiracy! lol....sorry, couldn't resist!

Anyways, thanks Ralph for getting it back up at least; better to lose some days than lose entire site
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    It's a conspiracy! lol....sorry, couldn't resist!
    Well, it looks like BK is right. Even Ralph and the CSC are deleting anything to do with the Vegas shooting.

Most importantly, though...

Anyone riding this weekend?
    Kim & Dean

Quote Originally Posted by Kim-n-Dean View Post
    Well, it looks like BK is right. Even Ralph and the CSC are deleting anything to do with the Vegas shooting.

Most importantly, though...

Damn even Ralph is in on this Vegas cover-up......I always knew that guy was shady, so wonder how much he was paid to remove the evidence.
    Bulldog's Motto: F*ck around and I'm going to bite you!!!

Picking up the new bike tomorrow night! Fingers crossed the weather doesn't completely crap out.
    Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!
    Waiting will only leaves us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by salsashark View Post
    Picking up the new bike tomorrow night! Fingers crossed the weather doesn't completely crap out.
    Don't be teasing, what did you get?
    www.mo-door.com
    https://64degreeracing.com/

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Don't be teasing, what did you get?
    The tuono got a big sister...

Found a smoking deal on a 2016 Aprilia Caponord Rally up in Portland. Bought it and had it shipped to CO. The bike made it safely and is sitting at my parents' house, keys arrive tomorrow and then I can bring it home.

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change...
    Retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting!

Aaaah sweeet!

The tuono got a big sister...

Found a smoking deal on a 2016 Aprilia Caponord Rally up in Portland. Bought it and had it shipped to CO. The bike made it safely and is sitting at my parents' house, keys arrive tomorrow and then I can bring it home.

Very nice dude, saw one of those at Imperial last week when I went to pick up Barns MV. They look pretty packed with goodies. Still have my heart set on a S1000XR at some point for long distance riding at some point.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1
    2018 Aprilia Tuono V4 1100RR (Always say I'm done riding but the results state that I lied... )

I saw the ad for the one at Imperial... I got mine for WAY less... Low enough it made sense to go to Portland, sign the papers and have it shipped home. Hoping to start racking up some mileage soon.

I'm pumped... Let's let the healing begin! Lifetime Supporter ~Barn~'s Avatar

Congrats on the new rig, Salsa!
    ~Brandon~
    Aprilia RSV 1000 R Factory - "Gemma"
    MV Agusta F3 800 - "Amy Lou"
    Rattan Fat Bear Plus - "Lynda"
    (720) 935-6438
    I rarely think of motorcycles without a little yearning. They are about moving, and humans, I think, yearn to move – it’s in our cells, in our desires. We quiet our babies with cyclic movement, and we quiet ourselves by going.
    Melissa Holbrook Pierson

I saw the ad for the one at Imperial... I got mine for WAY less... Low enough it made sense to go to Portland, sign the papers and have it shipped home. Hoping to start racking up some mileage soon.
    Hey man can't go wrong with a good deal, if you can land it, go for it. Imperial is a new Aprilia dealer so doubt they can discount much to keep their profit margins.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

These were a snatch up from another Aprilia dealer that had gone out of business, so yeah... I don't expect to see that price again. I got super lucky!

Just got it home and now that I'm thawed out...

Once I do a sticker-ectomy and the sun comes out, I'll try to get some better pics...
    Last edited by salsashark; Fri Oct 27th, 2017 at 07:16 AM.

Fay Myers and Erico were the only Aprilia dealers so guessing they took over inventory there. Pics don't work for me, not sure but cool man. Glad she's home
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

Quote Originally Posted by madvlad View Post
    Fay Myers and Erico were the only Aprilia dealers so guessing they took over inventory there. Pics don't work for me, not sure but cool man. Glad she's home
    That's weird. Saw the pics last night on my laptop, now I'm at the office and they're not there.
    Kim & Dean

That's weird. Saw the pics last night on my laptop, now I'm at the office and they're not there.
    Yeah on my phone all I get is a do not enter type sign
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

I know Erico no longer carries Aprilia, but Fay's seems to... Last time I was in there, they had an RSV4 on the floor and said they order very few and are normally sold before they get there... Still listed on the website, but not in current inventory, so???

I'm glad Imperial took up the brand. They're great bikes. Sucks that Aprilia is such a pain in the ass to deal with. I've heard that from numerous dealers. They just don't invest in any dealer network support in the states. Even scarier, I read an article last week saying that Aprilia may be on its death bed because Piaggio is focusing all their efforts on selling scooters to third world countries. But, with their resurgence in MotoGP, I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't know about the pics... Google must be playing with properties in their photos app again... I can see them, but then again, I'm signed in to my google account.

A quick note, we do still have Aprilia at Fay Myers. Inventory is light right now, we sold out what we had in the summer and will be getting the 18's in the spring. If there is something you want we can get it as long as it is still available

I can see them, now...
    Kim & Dean

I can see them, now...
    Yeah I see a few as well but not all

Quote Originally Posted by longrider View Post
    A quick note, we do still have Aprilia at Fay Myers. Inventory is light right now, we sold out what we had in the summer and will be getting the 18's in the spring. If there is something you want we can get it as long as it is still available
    I was wondering cause I went to pick up some parts for my Duc and there wasn't one single new Ape on the floor and when I went to Imperial to pick up Barns MV they had said they were the only dealer left in Colorado so yeah. Glad you guys are still around on that.

I know Erico no longer carries Aprilia, but Fay's seems to... Last time I was in there, they had an RSV4 on the floor and said they order very few and are normally sold before they get there... Still listed on the website, but not in current inventory, so???

I'm glad Imperial took up the brand. They're great bikes. Sucks that Aprilia is such a pain in the ass to deal with. I've heard that from numerous dealers. They just don't invest in any dealer network support in the states. Even scarier, I read an article last week saying that Aprilia may be on its death bed because Piaggio is focusing all their efforts on selling scooters to third world countries. But, with their resurgence in MotoGP, I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't know about the pics... Google must be playing with properties in their photos app again... I can see them, but then again, I'm signed in to my google account.
    I can see some of them now. I was told by Imperial they were the only dealer left in Colorado but guess they were wrong about that even though like I mentioned above, i went in last week for parts for my Duc and there wasn't one single new Ape on the floor so I was like well shit guess they did decide to pull away from it but wrong there too
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1

^^ For a while, you would have thought Fay's was a Harley dealership with as many used HD's that were sitting on their floor...

^^ For a while, you would have thought Fay's was a Harley dealership with as many used HD's that were sitting on their floor...
    Tell me about it! I have made jokes about that myself and it also shows that people can learn what a better bike is when they trade in a Harley on something else..

I honestly don't know how Harley stays alive, their motorcycles are horrible and insanely overpriced.
    www.mo-door.com

2003 VFR800
    2007 GSX-R600
    2007 R1
    2003 R6 Race bike
    2010 Ducati SF1098
    2016 60th R1